Going hairless down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lilzander382 said:
Just an update on the hair growth inhibitor I ordered.

I recieved my three tubes of hair inhibiting growth inhibitor lotion on 12/31/19. I applied the first does of the lotion that night. I made the mistake of using my hand directly to apply the lotion prior to putting on my next plastic backed diaper. MISTAKE!!!!! No matter how much you wash your hands, the lotion does not wash off, and then your plastic backed diaper tapes WILL NOT STICK!!!!! Duck tape required then which will make your cute Crinklze didees (or you other favorite plastic backed brand) no longer cute or easy to remove.

Use a think paper towel fold or cloth to apply the lotion.

Once the lotion is applied, you will feel a slight burning feeling similar to Nair for about 30 to 45 minutes. It is not uncomfortable by any means, but a slight burning feeling non the less.

As far as results. I have not seen any yet, but the bottle says to wait close to a month for results.
Still interested please continue to update progress

Electrically said:
Still interested please continue to update progress

Will do. Maybe it was wishful thinking this morning, but that hair seemed to be a little finer this morning.

CaterpillarSick said:
What ever you do, don’t use this at home.

The future of Star Wars Lazer guns is born.

I get regular "brozillian" waxes. Actually have one scheduled for the 17th. Being hairless down there really helps you stay clean and keeps the smell down. Im ic, non abdl and wear 247 out of need. My wax lady knows about my ic and i just dehydrate myself the day of. I rehydrate after.

It was so awkward and embarrassing the first time but now my waxing is so routine.

lilzander382 said:
Will do. Maybe it was wishful thinking this morning, but that hair seemed to be a little finer this morning.
How’s that going?

Beard trimmer or shaving usualy.
Biggest problem is cuts, there is allways a cut or two.
They bleed like h...

AMATOR said:
Beard trimmer or shaving usualy.
Biggest problem is cuts, there is allways a cut or two.
They bleed like h...
Too itchy can’t get use to it I need to have thinner hair

I shave everything and keep my entire body as hairless as possible. Its a general preference for me as well as on partners. It looks better and feels better all around. Cleaner, quicker dry...and shows off my awesome curvy lady like legs. I'm fortunate in that I do not have coarse or dense body hair to begin with. I will get the occasional ingrown hairs but it remedies fairly quickly.

BL75 said:
I shave everything and keep my entire body as hairless as possible. Its a general preference for me as well as on partners. It looks better and feels better all around. Cleaner, quicker dry...and shows off my awesome curvy lady like legs. I'm fortunate in that I do not have coarse or dense body hair to begin with. I will get the occasional ingrown hairs but it remedies fairly quickly.

when I shave down there I get ingrown hairs four weeks☹️

never had an ingrown hair shaved for 9 months now

Reactions: NooNoo
You h
Electrically said:
when I shave down there I get ingrown hairs four weeks☹
You have my sympathies. I know its different for everyone but I find the key is to 1. shave consistently, not periodically. 2. use a quality razor 3. cold water if possible. 4. as light a touch as will work, digging in to raise the hair against the grain can actually be less efficient. 5 use minimal lather, too much lubrication can actually defeat the razor causing unnecessary multiple passes that will further irritate the skin. 6. exfoliate regularly.

If you do get ingrowns... warm compress and/ or toothpaste as a salve seem to help me. Shaving may simply may not work for you. My skin happens to have a freakish complexity to my general benefit. I bathe in Dr. Bronners peppermint and don't get burned for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back