Who's going to be in there nappy on xmas day

Will you be in a nappy on Christmas day

• Yes

Votes: 69 71.1%
  • No

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters
I will! From 8PM this eve till 9AM Christmas day and then the same again.

I am currently in a wet Bambino Magnifico. Planning on going to my parents for Christmas dinner tomorrow and I will be in either a Tena Slip Maxi diaper or a vintage Dry Comfort diaper (super crinkly/less absorbent...depends how risky I want to be).

It's Christmas morning still in my night cloth nappy for now

Wake up with a wet nite diaper and change into pull-ups.

Reactions: chamberpot
i woke up in a tykables dinorawrs, "yes im wet, who cares, it served its purpose" and intend to stay padded untill i go to visit my family today, and upon returning, ill have my last, or second to last xmas diaper this year! so i again wish a crinklemass to all, even if its not 24/7

Reactions: chamberpot
I just put on a Crinklz with an added booster inside. I'll see how long it lasts.

Been 24/7 for years. Either my family doesn't notice, or realizes I'm going to wear and doesn't bring it up. My question this year is WHICH diaper will I wear. Did some black Friday diaper shopping, and I have a selection for the first time ever. I've got ABU dinos, bunny hops, peekabu, and preschool, and from Northshore, supreme lites and super doty the pony.

Reactions: NooNoo and PamperDamper
Merry Christmas Every One

Will definitely be in a diaper all day today and tomorrow and so on been diapered 24/7 for 5 years now Today Im in a Tykables Cammie

All my family knows so theres no need to hide the fact I need to change a few times a day

Last edited:
Merry Christmas all! We did our gifts this morning!! I got a moose pack one piece pj's, a full case of rearz dinosaurs, some fishing lures, new insulated coffee travel cup and a few shirts.
My gf got new weather tech floor liners for her jeep, I got her a gift certificate to the spa for the day, another one to her favorite restaurant the next city over (over night trip in-store) and another pendent for a neckless she has.
After opening all our gifts, she opened one of the rearz packs and changed me on the floor by the tree, these new ones feel soft and are pretty comfy, about the same thickness as a safari but the plastic is much softer.

Reactions: NooNoo, chamberpot and PamperDamper
It seems like forever
Not a single day with out protection
since 95

It is almost 11 am on Christmas Day and I'm still walking around in a diaper and T-Shirt.

Can't :(
Too risky if I'm going to visit my folks

Reactions: ThePhotographer
The Crinklz didn't last as long as I had hoped. I tried to remove the booster after three wettings and it tore the inside of the diaper. Now I know NOT to remove a booster once I insert one.

I wish I could. :x

Reactions: ThePhotographer
Unfortunately no because I'm at my uncle's house for a family Christmas party. I wish I did. 🙁

From my night time under the sea to a Crinklz astronaut for the rest of the day.

I had a pull up on this morning. Used it on my way back to my apartment after breakfast at the family's house.

Sadly not, would of loved to but never got the chance 😢 will be today though after a shower 😬😎

Back