Going hairless down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A cheap beard trimmer works for me. I only go all the way tot the skin in some places, most others I just trim it way back. As others have said makes clean up and applying barrier creams much easier.

Reactions: CLPP
I just use an electric body trimmer from neck to top of my legs reel smooth as good as a shave never have rash
then i use body vasaline

Last edited:
PlinkinginPink said:
I got sick of shaving and gave up on it. Asked my husband for an early Christmas gift of laser hair removal. Had my second zap already. I can't wait to never have to deal with hair again.

Mine is much like described. It's like wire.... ugh!
I thought about it. But it’s sooo permanent and I have a hard time with permanent.
I do love the idea though I also have had a hard time figuring out where to stop. Being a boy and all I like to feel and look the part at times.
thanks though I might get it for wifey she also likes being bare and she usually waxes which besides for the initial pain and occasional burn works pretty good for her.

I’ve been epilating/shaving my diaper area for years. When I initially began using an epilator, my skin was angry! After 5 years of regular epilating, the hair hardly grows back. Ingrown hairs barely happen anymore.

Reactions: lilstevie56
lilzander382 said:
Elelctrically,

Did you order it and give it a try. Since I suggested the link, I too have been thinking of ordering a couple of tubes of it and give it a try.
No I have been working on other problems with relationship and how to figure what will work. ( not going all that well ) so I have been trying to refrain from doing anything to support my fantasy. Which I am pretty sure might drive me completely insane. But I will let you know

PlinkinginPink said:
I got sick of shaving and gave up on it. Asked my husband for an early Christmas gift of laser hair removal. Had my second zap already. I can't wait to never have to deal with hair again.

Mine is much like described. It's like wire.... ugh!
I thought it would be nice but I would feel weird for the tec that would have to do it. 😶 just like paying some one to wax or bleach down there.

My wife and I are both going to get laser hair removal soon. We have found a couple places locally and waiting for them to get more experience where they are relatively new.

I shave my diaper area completely to the skin. I just use your typical razor from the store and shaving cream. As long as I do it at least every other day I don’t have too many issues. To me it’s the most realistic approach to going hairless. Bring incontinent it’s the best way for me to stay clean and avoid rashes. I’ve thought about trying different creams and such that are supposed to stop hair growth but haven’t had the nerves to try it.

Electrically said:
I have gone hairless down there over the years off and on I’ve tried shaving and waxing and nair however I always seem to get ingrown hair. As comfy as bald is I hate the ingrown hair and have no good solution. I also don’t really do much to my legs and have trouble with where to stop.
Any good solutions?
shaving is really the only solution at least for me. I've tried Nair and other hair removal creams but they just don't work.the thing about shaving is that you gotta have an erection then you gotta stretch your scronum to shave it clean. if it's still wrinkled you'll miss hairs. also you need a new razor not an electric one , a safety razer if it's an old razor you might get little cuts trust me it doesn't feel good!

Electrically said:
No I have been working on other problems with relationship and how to figure what will work. ( not going all that well ) so I have been trying to refrain from doing anything to support my fantasy. Which I am pretty sure might drive me completely insane. But I will let you know

Electrically,

I am sorry to hear about your relationship issues and will keep you and your significant other in my thoughts and prayers.

I guess since, I found this product and have been wondering about it for a while now, I decided to order three tubes of it. I guess it is fitting that I should be the test lab rat for ADISC, since I suggested it.

I will plan to apply it liberally at first during didee changes, wash hands carefully as to get all oils off my hands and not ruin the front panel of next didee. If I start to see results I will start to apply more conservatively. All the time, I will report back to this thread of the results and to keep it somewhat alive. Shaving takes me little time in the shower, but I am getting tired of the stubble and bumps at the hair follicles (that is still not entierly smooth).

Sound good?

lilzander382 said:
Electrically,

I am sorry to hear about your relationship issues and will keep you and your significant other in my thoughts and prayers.

I guess since, I found this product and have been wondering about it for a while now, I decided to order three tubes of it. I guess it is fitting that I should be the test lab rat for ADISC, since I suggested it.

I will plan to apply it liberally at first during didee changes, wash hands carefully as to get all oils off my hands and not ruin the front panel of next didee. If I start to see results I will start to apply more conservatively. All the time, I will report back to this thread of the results and to keep it somewhat alive. Shaving takes me little time in the shower, but I am getting tired of the stubble and bumps at the hair follicles (that is still not entierly smooth).

Sound good?
Thanks for the prayers
I think you have the right idea I might try waxing at least once. During process. Waxing really causes hair to be much softer and thinner initially. However it’s pretty ouchy.
but I will watch for your input and let you know if anything starts going any better ( or I check into the syc. Ward )🤪
Best

lilzander382 said:
I shave down there everyday in the shower with a razor without issue. I like to keep my whole body as hair free as possible as it is more babyish. Also removing the hair down there is more hygienic when the diaper is used as intended (which is always).

I haven't tried this product yet, but it is a lotion that claims to inhibit the growth or pubic hair, and eventually thins the hair that does grow. it is called "Completely Bare Hair". https://www.target.com/p/completely-bare-hair-growth-inhibitor-6-7-oz/-/A-14550838?ref=tgt_adv_XS000000&AFID=google_pla_df&fndsrc=tgtao&CPNG=PLA_Beauty+Personal+Care+Shopping&adgroup=SC_Health+Beauty&LID=700000001170770pgs&network=g&device=c&location=1020268&ds_rl=1246978&ds_rl=1247077&ds_rl=1246978&gclid=CjwKCAiAwZTuBRAYEiwAcr67OVWjsDS92qAn6nJyPLZC9Rlaiiib57gPNqRW2zwCL-c5uxekEJe2KRoC0wYQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
FYI ultra beauty has it upon sale

well, ima just say i shave that region, and it did take me about a month to get the ingrowns to stop happening, and on some ocassion they still happen, in any case, keep us posted for your findings, ill have an ear to the thread, tyvm

Electrically said:
Thanks for the prayers
I think you have the right idea I might try waxing at least once. During process. Waxing really causes hair to be much softer and thinner initially. However it’s pretty ouchy.
but I will watch for your input and let you know if anything starts going any better ( or I check into the syc. Ward )🤪
Best

Um, I can only imagine how painful wax on the marbles would feel. OUCH!!!!

As a bio-male that has bern waxed before. I'll tell you right now. Thet don't care. They're like nurses after seeing it all so many times.

It was awkward the first time the rest s
lilzander382 said:
Um, I can only imagine how painful wax on the marbles would feel. OUCH!!!!
Actually waxing the marbles isn't the part that hurts the most. It's honestly your main area. The bikini area where most of your hair is normally.

At least for me that was the worst. The rest of it was honestly not that bad.

Yup...

All good conversations here. And for those who have not tried this, please pay attention to the posts of those who have.

Shaving down .... there... indeed is a different experience. It really can make you feel much more like a baby, as that is the state that you were in as a baby.

But don't let anyone kid you, the pros of feeling smooth as a baby's bottom doesn't last for but a few hours. Soon after, the everlasting itch comes on, as you hairs start to poke again from the surface, and it is enough to drive you batty for a little while. The ramifications of the shave last much longer than the feeling of smoothness and littleness that shaving provides.

I have never done this for weeks on end. But when doing this for a few days, the hairs got very sore and even bleeding a little bit. I would guess that after doing this regularly all the time, the skin and hair grows accustomed to it, such as my facial hair, but dang.... it really can hurt.

Its been so long since I had hair there . My very first partner involved in ab/dl in the early 90`s told me , that hair down there has to go ! I`ve always shaved it in the shower , never ever had any problems.

So the my three tubes of hair growth inhabiting lotion arrived today.. the tubes clearly state will make hair thinner in density and thickness, help reduce shaving bumps and stubble and will take about 28 days for results to be realized. I used nair down there in my morning shower and will apply the first coat of this location before I go to bed tonight.

I will report back every few days as to anything I notice, good or bad.

Just an update on the hair growth inhibitor I ordered.

I recieved my three tubes of hair inhibiting growth inhibitor lotion on 12/31/19. I applied the first does of the lotion that night. I made the mistake of using my hand directly to apply the lotion prior to putting on my next plastic backed diaper. MISTAKE!!!!! No matter how much you wash your hands, the lotion does not wash off, and then your plastic backed diaper tapes WILL NOT STICK!!!!! Duck tape required then which will make your cute Crinklze didees (or you other favorite plastic backed brand) no longer cute or easy to remove.

Use a think paper towel fold or cloth to apply the lotion.

Once the lotion is applied, you will feel a slight burning feeling similar to Nair for about 30 to 45 minutes. It is not uncomfortable by any means, but a slight burning feeling non the less.

As far as results. I have not seen any yet, but the bottle says to wait close to a month for results.

What ever you do, don’t use this at home.

Reactions: lilzander382
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back