2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
What is the best brand of adult pacifier to buy

littleforbig
ABU
and I think Rearz has some

Reactions: LilxFawn
Not the ones that look like this

Those are mass produced in China and sold by just about every ABDL shop around. The tip deflates very fast, and you will need 2 or 3 to suckle continually .

IMO, AdultPacifier (for sized up shield that still has the build of a legit baby paci)/PacifiersRUs (same teats as the former but with vintage shields) have the best ones. Much more expensive but in a different league of comfort. I'll leave my old review here, and say that since the review I've bought two more and far prefer latex which is way more comfy.

littledreamers333 said:
littleforbig
ABU
and I think Rearz has some
I don't but from littleforbig on principal, a while back there was a big controversy because a beautiful Transgendered female (M to F) was refused a modelling job based on her gender, She was told "their regular customers wouldn't want to see outfits modeled by a trans person"

• Wow
Reactions: LilxFawn
KitsuneFox said:
Not the ones that look like this

Those are mass produced in China and sold by just about every ABDL shop around. The tip deflates very fast, and you will need 2 or 3 to suckle continually .
link
Are the pacifiers you mention the same as the Ten@Night pacifiers? I think so?

They have the sane end caps and guards

PCBaby said:
I don't but from littleforbig on principal, a while back there was a big controversy because a beautiful Transgendered female (M to F) was refused a modelling job based on her gender, She was told "their regular customers wouldn't want to see outfits modeled by a trans person"
I myself would like to model for using diapers pacifiers but donno where to start with that

I bought a 3 pack of Little For Big pacifiers three years ago and I'm still using the original one. The silicone really lasts.

Back