Looking for Canadian Northshore Vendor

A7X

Contributor
Hello there!!

I have heard fantastic things about Northshore MegaMax diapers, so curious to try them out I go to order some online. Through their website though the shipping to Canada will cost $61 :oops: ouch!!
So I'm curious if anyone on here knows where I can get my hands on some with cheaper shipping??!!

Thanks!!! 😄

I have some of the Supreme, and Supreme lites, that I would be willing to send you for the cost of shipping.
I will also be stoping in at Northshore when I drive down to Chicago in June
PM me and I will see if I can work something out

I am looking for an online vendor as well. They started to sell on amazon.com but last I looked only the lites were able to ship to Canada. Hopefully soon the mega max will be....

Blacksmith said:
I have some of the Supreme, and Supreme lites, that I would be willing to send you for the cost of shipping.
I will also be stoping in at Northshore when I drive down to Chicago in June
PM me and I will see if I can work something out

Thanks!! But I don't think I'll be able to only have them once if I like them :p Hoping to find a Vendor but it is looking like I might be out of luck on that one :/

Cheech said:
I am looking for an online vendor as well. They started to sell on amazon.com but last I looked only the lites were able to ship to Canada. Hopefully soon the mega max will be....
I hope so!!!

I'm honestly just looking for a super bulky, plastic backed diaper and my post about that had most people saying Northshore MegaMax, time to hunt for a new one to try I suppose :p

have you tried forsite diapers? they are domestic to Canada and look super awesome and comparable to northshore.

Reactions: abdldude3 and Zorbid
Try the northshore website? Or is the shipping to costly over the border?

I emailed northshore a while ago and recieved an answer from Northshore adam unfortunately they are not currently looking to expand out side of the USA untill they can increase production to meet thier current local demand.

unfortunately we will have to wait to be able to order NorthShores products localy but theres always Betterdry or Crinklz or Forsites AM/PM I am waiting for the Betterdry or Crinklz to go in sale at my local supplier so I can place my next order last time it was 6 Cases but have made room to be able to store 10 cases if pricing is right .

I hope Northshore does not regret thier dicission not to expand production at a quicker pace or at least test the canadian market

Reactions: DiaperGuy08 and A7X
B4NS had some Northshore stock at one point which I bought a case of. Wish I'd bught more - not even sure if they are even still in business or not. Bought my first non drugstore diapers from him back in the day.

dlboylife said:
have you tried forsite diapers? they are domestic to Canada and look super awesome and comparable to northshore.
I will look into that, thanks :)

Azie said:
Try the northshore website? Or is the shipping to costly over the border?
$61 for shipping

dlboylife said:
Just ordered a pack off of Amazon, hopefully they are great :D thanks for the suggestion.

Does anyone know if there is a cheaper way to get magamaxes imported nowadays?

This may or may not work, may not be legal either.
If you are close to the boarder you can get them shipped to a fedex location and drive to get them.

Or get a mailbox at a ups store type place

JimmyMabbitt said:
Just ordered a pack off of Amazon, hopefully they are great :D thanks for the suggestion.

Not sure how much the AM/PM cases/bags are on Amazon (honestly the dreaded Newfoundland tax is probably my biggest issue), but you can actually get them through walmart on their online ordering for cheaper then at Age Comfort themselves.

They actually also have their city print on special until the weekend.

Age comfort (free shipping over 50) and Healthwick (they have a great free sample program) are what I use here in canada.

Try the Forsite AM PM diapers, they are made in Canada and they are awesome. You can get them from walmart.ca or staples.ca for cheaper than age comfort. Staples.ca always has coupons you can use to get $10-25 off your order, so look for a coupon before you buy at staples.ca.

LstNwf said:
Not sure how much the AM/PM cases/bags are on Amazon (honestly the dreaded Newfoundland tax is probably my biggest issue), but you can actually get them through walmart on their online ordering for cheaper then at Age Comfort themselves.

They actually also have their city print on special until the weekend.
Incontinence supply it's tax free in Canada!

I ordered a case of Megamax in Canada via DYK post in Calgary. Shipped to Montana, then they bring over the border. DKY cost me about 40 bucks. Final all in cost was still something like 3.50 a diaper, so not economical unfortunately. I love the Megamax, but the Medium Megamax is almost identical to a L ABU Peekabu, outside of the tapes. Megamax tapes are out of this world. Like stories where you cant get out of your diaper without help, those are based on megamax tapes. lol.

Back