Do many men wear women’s panties? Yes!

As a dude, I started off wearing tighty-whities and as I grew up I switched over to boxer/boxer briefs. Than a major traumatic event happened in my life and I switched over to wearing panties and haven't looked back since. Been doing it for the last 2-3 years. It's been the best decision I've ever made. The feel is better, more movement, doesn't bunch up the legs (like, boxers tend to do). Also, they have really cute designs and that's one of the main reasons why I love them. Finally, when putting away in a drawer they take up considerable less room in a dresser.

Reactions: Carl1867, Billies1, LonelyFOX and 2 others
Nope. I find women panties too tight for me if the waistband are my size. My junk would be crushed. I prefer men performance boxer briefs that hugs my junk.

jamiejamie said:
Nope. I find women panties too tight for me if the waistband are my size. My junk would be crushed. I prefer men performance boxer briefs that hugs my junk.
Best answer I would have for this is to wear seamless micro-fiber briefs - the sizing may have to be in the Plus range costing a bit
more but that is something that is true with all larger sizing. A second look at granny panties should be entertained and while
maybe not exactly seamless the crotch structure should not be too tight and the hugging factor being more of a caress.
Your junk maybe crushed if wearing too small or compression style underwear - sizing is after all critical to comfort !

Reactions: Billies1
I have never used woman panty's, I think I will stay with my diapes

Reactions: Softypink and chuck
Getting up for work at 3 a.m. and grabbing a pair of underwear out of the drawer in the dark can also cause this to occasionally happen.

Reactions: moobabs and Raylynn
TeddyBearCowboy said:
Getting up for work at 3 a.m. and grabbing a pair of underwear out of the drawer in the dark can also cause this to occasionally happen.
Lol. We have separate drawers so I don’t have that problem. ;-)

Reactions: TeddyBearCowboy
Tons do and according many sites, most are straight. According to their polls. No big deal its underwear be comfortablr

Reactions: moobabs and Billies1
Furrytum said:
I only wear women's panties, and have no male underwear at all.
Yes, same here...

Reactions: babypp, moobabs, Billies1 and 1 other person
I've worn my wife's black lace high leg knickers occasionally but didn't find them very comfortable.

Reactions: Softypink
Used to, not anymore as there a pain to wash and dry and keep hidden from prying eyes 🙄

One of my hubby's punishments is to wear my panties. You know... Just to remind him who his momma is. hehe

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Diaperedhubby, Softypink, Raylynn and 6 others
Am surprised my wife has never thought of punishing me like that, though if she did her panties might be wet when I gave them back.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I have a couple pairs of size 10 ... they are very good at holding a Pampers in place ( I'm not joking ) :D
Size 10 Panties For Diapers.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Nappyboybob, moobabs, Carl1867 and 4 others
Looks like some of those panties that I used to see on our old lady neighbor’s clothes line. The ones made by Omar the tent maker! She was a woman of exceptionally large girth.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and KitsuneFox
😨
I have a ... very generous ... body size.

KitsuneFox said:
😨
I have a ... very generous ... body size.

I think they are awesome. Good for you KitsuneFox.

🧸

About 2 weeks ago I went to the hospital to have procedure done on my neck as a out patient.
I wore my Always Discreet pullup and fullcut panties to the hospital. Took them off when I put
the gown on and after it was over I put my pullup and panties back on to go home. Also my toes
ans nails were painted.

Reactions: Carl1867 and Seasonedcitizen
I wear them most of the time, way more comfortable and the different materials feel especially fantastic

Reactions: Carl1867
neophyte said:
Thought I’d share, I was having a conversation with my mother who was an ER nurse for decades, I asked if she saw many men come into ER and they (nurses) discover the man is wearing panties... she kind of laughed (because of how frequently it happened) and said yes!! I myself only wear diapers but I thought I’d share!

Sadly diapers were not common at allllll.
when i was 11 i use to wear my moms panties, then when i was 13 i started to borrow and wear my neighbors panties because i was babysitting for her and i had access to her panty draweer. i became an advid panty wearer, buying my own panties and wearing them on and off. when i got into college i became a panty raider and i was wearing panties instead of my boys undies. when i was 30 i lost my panty wearing fetish. then at 39 i moved to seattle and i started wearing diapers, but not all the time. maybe like on the weekends!

Reactions: moobabs and Billies1
why don't you guys that wear women's panties try men's bikini briefs or even just briefs with no fly? then you would actually be wearing something cut for your anatomy. these products are made out of nylon, modal cotton and a wide variety of fabrics just like women's underwear. Are panties that are cut for a woman really that much more comfortable?

• Love
Reactions: Billies1 and binkyb
Back