Diaper Activities with Partner

akm44

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi,

I would like to start incorporating more diaper activities into my girlfriend and I's life. She is always open to me wearing diapers when I want and encourages it when I want to. She will wear if I ask her and usually has fun with it, but I never push my luck since I am beyond lucky that she even puts up with my diaper butt. I always have to catalyze the diaper wearing though. She knows how important wearing is to me and will tease me a bit when I am wearing since she knows I like it i.e. hard diaper spanks in public, crotch squeezes, etc.

I want my wearing to be more interactive and fun for her. I thought of some ideas that could be fun for you and your non-DL partner. She is not able to have children unfortunately and has a very strong maternal instinct. YMMV depending on your partners openness to diapers:

• Make her in charge of your diapers for a day. At the start of the day, she/he will be in charge of what diaper you wear and making sure it gets put on. Throughout the day, it will be their job to check your diaper and make sure it gets changed when necessary. As the diaper wearer, you can not inform your partner when you need a change, even if its on the verge of leaking; they have total control.

• Wear some type of onesie full body pajamas with a zipper in the back. She/he is in control of when you can change your diaper and how long you must stay in that arraignment, preferably overnight. This is a simple one, but very effective and fun. I have tried this and its a blast!

• Go clothes shopping while diapered, for either you or her. She isn't comfortable wearing certain clothes while diapered? Go try some new things on that hide the diaper! You want some new pants that wont reveal you're wearing a diaper? Have her come into the dressing room with you and see what works best. We do this all the time with each other, just never while diapered.

I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas as well!

Reactions: depends4me
Diaper cuddles! Nothing sexual, just skin to skin contact while you both wear.

Reactions: CookieMonstah and akm44
I do have a few things that I share with my partner, but my situation is a little different. I was lucky enough to find someone that was not only accepting of my needs, but also has to wear herself (pull-ups during the day and padded at night). So things may be a little different for us. Some of the things you've mentioned we just kind of incorporate naturally since we both have to wear.

This one sounds kind of fun and also something that I'd never do:
akm44 said:
Go clothes shopping while diapered, for either you or her. She isn't comfortable wearing certain clothes while diapered? Go try some new things on that hide the diaper! You want some new pants that wont reveal you're wearing a diaper? Have her come into the dressing room with you and see what works best. We do this all the time with each other, just never while diapered.
That last statement is the reason that I don't do it. I'm always padded and she's padded most of the time now. We're both pretty sensitive to this situation because we know that changing rooms are/can be monitored by either video or someone actually watching. I've never enjoyed that idea and have avoided changing rooms most of my life. I know she's pretty sensitive to that thought as well and avoids them too.

That means she almost never gets to do any shopping or go on shopping trips with her girlfriends. I know that it kinda hurts her a bit as she feels a bit left out. Neither of us are anything close to exhibitionists and have spent a great deal of our lives hiding the fact we wear from people. The thought that someone could be watching, or even just on the other side of the glass is both unnerving and a bit scary...but perhaps with the proper encouragement a bit exciting?

I've thought about it though, going together, the two of us. Maybe if we go together she'd be more comfortable and be able to feel more normal? There's a really nice multi-story shopping center next to a place we sometimes catch concerts/shows/orchestras. Maybe one of these days I'll make a day out of it and take her to a show, then do some shopping. The downside is that I'd have to go shopping...blech.

Reactions: ChocChip and akm44
I will be sure to consider all this... If I could ever get a girlfriend. Lmao.

Llayden said:
I do have a few things that I share with my partner, but my situation is a little different. I was lucky enough to find someone that was not only accepting of my needs, but also has to wear herself (pull-ups during the day and padded at night). So things may be a little different for us. Some of the things you've mentioned we just kind of incorporate naturally since we both have to wear.

That last statement is the reason that I don't do it. I'm always padded and she's padded most of the time now. We're both pretty sensitive to this situation because we know that changing rooms are/can be monitored by either video or someone actually watching. I've never enjoyed that idea and have avoided changing rooms most of my life. I know she's pretty sensitive to that thought as well and avoids them too.

That means she almost never gets to do any shopping or go on shopping trips with her girlfriends. I know that it kinda hurts her a bit as she feels a bit left out. Neither of us are anything close to exhibitionists and have spent a great deal of our lives hiding the fact we wear from people. The thought that someone could be watching, or even just on the other side of the glass is both unnerving and a bit scary...but perhaps with the proper encouragement a bit exciting?

I've thought about it though, going together, the two of us. Maybe if we go together she'd be more comfortable and be able to feel more normal? There's a really nice multi-story shopping center next to a place we sometimes catch concerts/shows/orchestras. Maybe one of these days I'll make a day out of it and take her to a show, then do some shopping. The downside is that I'd have to go shopping...blech.
Very good point about the monitoring of the changing rooms. Thankfully I live in one of the 13 states where its prohibited to have any monitoring of changing rooms. You are right, that would totally negate any fun knowing you are or potentially being monitored. No thanks. But, if you went into a changing room and covered up the wooden slats (if they have them) and ensured there wasn't a one-way mirror or camera system, I don't see why you and your partner couldn't have a little fun with this.

EdwardTheDL1998 said:
Just keep being yourself. I never thought it would happen to me, but then it did.

my wife likes my diapers but not enough to change me or anything else. I might get a diaper rub every now and again. once a year is now and a gain. lol

Reactions: RedPandaDL and akm44
ABcharlie said:
my wife likes my diapers but not enough to change me or anything else. I might get a diaper rub every now and again. once a year is now and a gain. lol

I Know if I never wore a diaper again or brought it up, my girlfriend wouldn't say a word. Its not her thing, it doesn't excite her, but she loves that I enjoy it and thats why she participates. Granted, I do and participate in all of the kinks she has and I am more than glad to. I see what the trade-off is.

When she first tried to change my diaper, it was very amateur and she didn't understand why it had to be done so precise. She thought it was just "ok, diaper off, diaper on, tape, done" and very sloppily done. I had to explain to her how to do it properly and that it would leak if it wasn't. From now on, she is very gentle and cleans me up and all i have to do is lie there and enjoy. Its extremely intimate.

Last edited:
akm44 said:
When she first tried to change my diaper, it was very amateur and she didn't understand why it had to be done so precise. She thought it was just "ok, diaper off, diaper on, tape, done" and very sloppily done. I had to explain to her how to do it properly and that it would leak if it wasn't. From now on, she is very gentle and cleans me up and all i have to do is lie there and enjoy. Its extremely intimate.

This was a strange thing for my partner and I. We are both very skilled at changing our own selves, but found it MUCH more difficult to change each other. There is just so much nuance in how a product fits, feels, or how you like to wear it. For us, when we assist with each others change (especially after intimate times), what we do is take care of the "cleaning" of the other person.

We like to take care of the wipes, lotions, and powder for the wearer. It's a tender moment, much like a back rub or something. It feels amazing. It also allows the wearer to keep their hands clean, which is ideal. It's ideal because after the cleaning process, we may help "guide" the product in place (paying special attention to the leg gathers, leak guards, and that the product folds properly) but leave the taping process entirely up to the wearer. Since your hands are free and clear of lotions, oils, and/or powders there is never any issues and you get to fit the product how you like.

The only times we'll take care of each others change entirely are exceptional. It's usually when one of us is just super tired. If she's had a long day and is super sleepies on the couch, fading in and out, I'll help her get ready for bed by taking care of the entire change. And yes...this may have led to an accident or two due to poor application on my part. It is quite the learning curve, diapering someone else.

Reactions: ChocChip and akm44
Llayden said:
This was a strange thing for my partner and I. We are both very skilled at changing our own selves, but found it MUCH more difficult to change each other. There is just so much nuance in how a product fits, feels, or how you like to wear it. For us, when we assist with each others change (especially after intimate times), what we do is take care of the "cleaning" of the other person.

We like to take care of the wipes, lotions, and powder for the wearer. It's a tender moment, much like a back rub or something. It feels amazing. It also allows the wearer to keep their hands clean, which is ideal. It's ideal because after the cleaning process, we may help "guide" the product in place (paying special attention to the leg gathers, leak guards, and that the product folds properly) but leave the taping process entirely up to the wearer. Since your hands are free and clear of lotions, oils, and/or powders there is never any issues and you get to fit the product how you like.

The only times we'll take care of each others change entirely are exceptional. It's usually when one of us is just super tired. If she's had a long day and is super sleepies on the couch, fading in and out, I'll help her get ready for bed by taking care of the entire change. And yes...this may have led to an accident or two due to poor application on my part. It is quite the learning curve, diapering someone else.

Very nice and well said. And that sounds like a great method you two have down for changing each other. The fit issue was the hardest part to get right when she changes me. We've learned how to do it on certain diapers and it works 95% of the time. When I first put a diaper on her, I was surprised how difficult it was. She had a "can you hurry up?" attitude when I kept having her move her butt around to get the diaper positioned just right. All fun though!

Reactions: ChocChip and Llayden
More ideas, albeit a bit simple and obvious, but I will keep adding as I recall/think of activities:

• Go see a movie at a theater attached to a mall. You, her or both are diapered. You can start off the fun by walking around the mall and getting something to eat before the movie. During the movie, you won't have to worry about liquid intake since you'll be diapered. If your partner is feeling naughty, they can hold your diaper area instead of your hand as a reminder that you are diapered. Once the movie is done, either go home or go out for ice cream (or a change depending on how soaked you are!). This is a great date idea regardless of diapers.

• Go to the store and buy a diaper related item. This can be a nerve-racking thing to do alone, walking down the diaper aisle when you know you're there to buy something for yourself. I still try to avoid buying anything in stores like wipes, powder, etc. when I'm alone. But now you have your girl with you. You guys can take your time in the diaper aisle and look at all the neat things and buy a pack of wipes. If you're still nervous, just know that people will think you are shopping for your own child, but in fact she needs new wipes to clean your diaper butt up.

• Take a road trip somewhere on a weekend. 3 hours is even sufficient. What better excuse (if you need one) and practical reason to wear and use a diaper than this? My girlfriend mostly will not wet her diaper when we are at home or locally out and about. She will however use the diaper when we are in the car for an extended period of time. The first time I suggested it to her, she looked at me like I had two heads. Once she saw how convenient it was for me and not having to stop and use a rest stop, she gave it a shot. She and I wore our same diaper for 10 hours straight and never had to interact with any public restroom. This is the "sell the practicality of a diaper to your partner" activity.

Last edited:
Reactions: ChocChip
Llayden said:
I Itis quite the learning curve, diapering someone else.
Yep, just takes lots of practice. The extra fun and/or intimacy is worth someone else doing it though in my opinion. I sacrificed quite a few diapers to ill fits while teaching my bf how to put one on me. Of course I say that as somebody who only wears occasionally for fun.

I know I'm not the only one with fun, simple ideas! Let's hear them!

Another one that we are currently doing:

• Get put in a chastity cage/belt and be diapered. Have your partner make the rules. How long you have to wear it, are you allowed to take it off, if so for how long, do you have to be diapered 24/7 with it, etc. Teasing is also a huge aspect of this one. When you can't act on your urges by touching yourself or your partner touching you, its a whole new sensation I've never experienced before. Let them have the keys. The first couple of days are extremely hard to sleep while doing this FYI.

This is a really interesting thread. I've started dating again just recently and will endeavor to re-read and add some of my own creativity.

Llayden said:
That last statement is the reason that I don't do it. I'm always padded and she's padded most of the time now. We're both pretty sensitive to this situation because we know that changing rooms are/can be monitored by either video or someone actually watching. I've never enjoyed that idea and have avoided changing rooms most of my life.

This never, ever occurred to me. I just did some brief reading and it appears that in the states (most states?) that don't outright ban dressing room surveillance, there is still the concept of "informed consent", so if a store does install cameras or 2-way mirrors, they have to inform you. Are we aware of any retail chains that absolutely do monitor individual fitting rooms? Even if something is legal, doesn't mean it actually happens, since word that Wal Mart, Target. JCPenny, Macys, Nordstrom, Kohls, etc. is monitoring their fitting rooms would cause loads of bad publicity.

Reactions: akm44 and PullupAndy
Last Saturday we went and did a big food shopping trip (we do that once a month as needed) this trip usually takes 2 hrs, its a 20min drive there and back, then we literally go up and down every single isle. Before we left for the store my gf made it a point to check me, I was in a just damp peekaboo diaper with a plain onesie. During our adventure all the water I drank took a small toll on me, at first I was trying to let it out in small spurts, well we stopped at the deli counter and there was a line, since I was the cart pusher I was able to lean slightly forward on the handles I just emptied my self. I wasn't worried about leaks or anything, but I became a little sensitive to the thought of having a diaper bulge since I was pretty much pointed down in my diaper.
Well we continued shopping and we finally came to the end of the store (dairy isle) and she ran into one of our friends wives, they talked what seemed like forever, I stood there with the cart for like 5 min, I thought I was starring into outer space minding my own business when I heard my gf say.. "well we got to get going, look at him, he's getting impatient here" after check out when we were walking back to the jeep, my gf declared when we get home I need to get changed, I said how do you know that, she said when she was talking to so & so's wife she could tell that I was wetting, I laughingly said nope, I was being polite there, but I flooded myself by the deli counter, she looked jokingly shocked and muttered what am I going to do with you and poked me on my side.

Reactions: TigerDL and akm44
pampers4U said:
Last Saturday we went and did a big food shopping trip (we do that once a month as needed) this trip usually takes 2 hrs, its a 20min drive there and back, then we literally go up and down every single isle. Before we left for the store my gf made it a point to check me, I was in a just damp peekaboo diaper with a plain onesie. During our adventure all the water I drank took a small toll on me, at first I was trying to let it out in small spurts, well we stopped at the deli counter and there was a line, since I was the cart pusher I was able to lean slightly forward on the handles I just emptied my self. I wasn't worried about leaks or anything, but I became a little sensitive to the thought of having a diaper bulge since I was pretty much pointed down in my diaper.
Well we continued shopping and we finally came to the end of the store (dairy isle) and she ran into one of our friends wives, they talked what seemed like forever, I stood there with the cart for like 5 min, I thought I was starring into outer space minding my own business when I heard my gf say.. "well we got to get going, look at him, he's getting impatient here" after check out when we were walking back to the jeep, my gf declared when we get home I need to get changed, I said how do you know that, she said when she was talking to so & so's wife she could tell that I was wetting, I laughingly said nope, I was being polite there, but I flooded myself by the deli counter, she looked jokingly shocked and muttered what am I going to do with you and poked me on my side.

Thats really nice. Its the light teasing and full acceptance of our diaper loving tendencies that make (at least mine) our hearts flutter when our girlfriends/spouses do those things.

Last edited:
I know this is an old thread but wanted to have a run at a great diapered date night.

Start by having her take a log hot shower with some fun upbeat music playing. While she is in the shower you get into a diaper and t-shirt and prepare the bedroom by laying a towel out on the bed, a glass of red wine, and music. Set up a bowel of water, extra towels and a razor to be ready to shave her. Have lotion, baby power and at least three diapers laying out for her to choose from. When she is done in the shower have her come to the bedroom with her hair still wet and just a towel wrapped around her. Hand her the glass of wine and remind her how beautiful she is as you remove her towel and lay her down on the towel you placed on the bed. Make her comfortable by propping her up on pillows and even a tee shirt if she is cold. She should be able to enjoy her wine and watch as you take care of her every need. Slowly shave her as she enjoys the view of you in your diaper and drinks her wine. As you take your time applying lotion have her examine and choose her diaper from the three you laid out earlier. When she makes her choice, its diapering time. Lay her back moving her hands above her head and while kissing her earlobes let her know you will take care of her and that you love her. Have her lift her bottom as you slide the diaper in place then have her put the bottom of her feet together. If she wishes, there can be more touching but NO more. That comes later. After sprinkling powder, finish taping on the diaper. Help her to her feet and make sure she has enough wine in her glass. Let her know you are taking her out to dinner and a movie. In just the t-shirt’s and diapers you both can enjoy the wine (and the view of each other) as you get ready for a casual evening. Enjoy the dinner making sure both stay hydrated and remember the bathroom is off limits. By the time you get back home I’m sure both diapers will need attention. Take turns helping each other out of your clothing and a through clean up before some adult time. After, take some time diapering each other making sure each drinks another bottle of water before snuggling up for a good night’s sleep. In the morning it’s just diapers and t-shirts for coffee, a light breakfast and catching up on events of the day.

Hope that sounds enjoyable, it’s the perfect date night for me.

Reactions: Subtlerustle
EdwardTheDL1998 said:
There's someone out there for everyone.

akm44 said:
Hi,

I would like to start incorporating more diaper activities into my girlfriend and I's life. She is always open to me wearing diapers when I want and encourages it when I want to. She will wear if I ask her and usually has fun with it, but I never push my luck since I am beyond lucky that she even puts up with my diaper butt. I always have to catalyze the diaper wearing though. She knows how important wearing is to me and will tease me a bit when I am wearing since she knows I like it i.e. hard diaper spanks in public, crotch squeezes, etc.

I want my wearing to be more interactive and fun for her. I thought of some ideas that could be fun for you and your non-DL partner. She is not able to have children unfortunately and has a very strong maternal instinct. YMMV depending on your partners openness to diapers:

• Make her in charge of your diapers for a day. At the start of the day, she/he will be in charge of what diaper you wear and making sure it gets put on. Throughout the day, it will be their job to check your diaper and make sure it gets changed when necessary. As the diaper wearer, you can not inform your partner when you need a change, even if its on the verge of leaking; they have total control.

• Wear some type of onesie full body pajamas with a zipper in the back. She/he is in control of when you can change your diaper and how long you must stay in that arraignment, preferably overnight. This is a simple one, but very effective and fun. I have tried this and its a blast!

• Go clothes shopping while diapered, for either you or her. She isn't comfortable wearing certain clothes while diapered? Go try some new things on that hide the diaper! You want some new pants that wont reveal you're wearing a diaper? Have her come into the dressing room with you and see what works best. We do this all the time with each other, just never while diapered.

I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas as well!
So abdl basically I mean if the partner wants to take care of a baby then why not that big baby liking your ideas

Llayden said:

To what extent do you both use your diapers and how often do you both wear (are you diaper dependent)

Back