Not open for further replies.

Stromdell

100% diaper status 24/7 Life
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
I'm a little too old to trick-or-treating, but I'll be manning the door tomorrow night, I think I'll wear my spotted leopard jammies with padding.

So I expect all you trick-or-treaters to be well-padded under your costume! This is the perfect opportunity to wear in public, especially if this will be your first time, there'll be plenty more strangeness for others to look at, and everyone will be wearing baggy and bulgy pants

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier
Wish I could go but so far there will be real bad weather for my area on Thursday night, rain and wind, not just a little but more like 2-3in of rain during the evening, we will still answer the door at my parents house for the few ones that will probably risk the bad weather, such a shame we had took the time to do some wonderful decorating this year, but I will have to remove most of it tomorrow or it would probably get destroyed by the wind and rain. Worked half my day on Saturday just on that and now, all will be uninstalled for safety.

This is the perfect opportunity to wear in public, especially if this will be your first time, there'll be plenty more strangeness for others to look at, and everyone will be wearing baggy and bulgy pants

Not so fast here - if wearing diapers as a baby actor the diapers will be no doubt be more than visible and probably all frilly with cute detailing.
And perhaps if wearing diapers as a SISSY then not altogether hidden - so much for suspense here. And the NOISE factor of course you are
not going to go about silently - those plastic crinkle panties are just not all that sound proof. Better be a loud party or your cover is going
to blown in more ways - and color - White is so passé must be wearing loud NEON PINK or SAFETY GREEN (YELLOW) and maybe for added
effect reflective traffic taping. If out with someone walking their dog(s) beware don't stand near a hydrant you maybe mistaken for one !

So you are not playing the part of a baby and really not up to speed with being a SISSY - then what are you wearing the diapers for ?
You are the older type and wear diapers either for a need or just some fantasy to express yourself differently like posting in forums like this.
Diapers serve a need if you need them - no complaints or critic here.
As for the fantasy aspects - people get their rocks off - pleasures to the Nth degree - whatever turns them on to a release from a rigid
world of rules regulations uniform code of conduct and clothing wear.
Halloween Mardi Gras and costume parties are the perfect answer for such releases - - -
"IF IT FEELS GOOD DO IT" never mind being overly padded - well bulked out - built like a tanker truck ready for a load.

Reactions: ScarletRoseRapier
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back