Your 'reaction' to a wet/dirty diaper?

How do you react to a diaper being wet or dirty?

• Ignore it.

Votes: 39 25.5%
  • Cry.

Votes: 4 2.6%
  • Get uncomfortable or wriggly.

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • Ask for a change.

Votes: 21 13.7%
  • It feels nice...

Votes: 122 79.7%

• Total voters

PurpleScorpion

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Other
How do you 'react' to it?

Reactions: Fireheat
PurpleScorpion said:
How do you 'react' to it?
Being wet doesn't bother me at all, in fact, it feels soothing.

I could stay wet practically all day.

When I'm dry, I like to wet my diaper as soon as possible and when I'm wet, I like to stay wet.

What's more, I never even got a rash from staying wet.

Reactions: checkingoutall and SeniorDL
Sidewinder said:
Being wet doesn't bother me at all, in fact, it feels soothing.

I could stay wet practically all day.

When I'm dry, I like to wet my diaper as soon as possible and when I'm wet, I like to stay wet.

What's more, I never even got a rash from staying wet.
What they said!

Do you mean like if I am wearing a wet/dirty diaper or if I notice another adult or child has one? If it's the first then I enjoy it, if it's the second then usually I don't mind.

CookieMonstah said:
Do you mean like if I am wearing a wet/dirty diaper or if I notice another adult or child has one? If it's the first then I enjoy it, if it's the second then usually I don't mind.
Your own.

If it just happened - go get changed and don't let it fester stink leak be a breeding ground for skin rash.
If it is not all that bad and you are economically inclined wait for a second use application of #1 certainly not #2 !

Of course if you relish in wallowing in your own waste and get your rocks off - well who am I to stop you ?
You will make strange bedfellows by continuing this and be known as "Dirty Stinky Leaky" whatever your name WAS !

Glad multiple votes are allowed because a couple options fit in my case.

If I'm playing or watching cartoons and carrying on in the headspace, I tend to ignore it, using diapers is just what bABies do, no biggie there 😄

Sometimes, if I've been wet for too long or shortly after a mess, I'll get a bit wiggly and uncomfortable, but when that happens, I get up and change. When I last visited Mommy, she took note and would give me a change :)

A wet diaper always feels quite pleasant :) but dirty ones.... nah, they come with the territory of being a bABy, but they aren't always "nice" :cautious:

The only two things I won't do; cry or ask for a change.

I'm not much of crier or a tantrum thrower, I'm a well-behaved and relaxed bABy, if I need to change that badly, I'll change myself. Also, asking for a change, when I regress solo, I don't ask anyone, I just change myself, when I'm regressed around Mommy, I never need to ask for a change, Mommy is very diligent, it's not difficult for her to discern when this lil' guy needs changing 😅

My vote is for ignore it and get wiggly, even though on occasion, it feels nice too :)

Last edited:
I feel that a lot of people only wet their nappies but if your truly taking on the baby persona then you should wet and mess as that’s what true (real) babies do. As for changing them, I used to be a career so wet or messy nappies weren’t an issue.

I like cloth diapers, so whenever I wet I feel wet and like a baby. I'll change before leaking, normally that is about three wetting. Then getting in a nice dry diaper feels good. My wife is against wet diapers, so I haven't been wet for a while. I'm not going to push it, I enjoy it so much when she will diaper me after a shower.

In my baby headspace...when I wet my nappy I tend to ignore it because disposable nappies don't feel 'wet'. If I do a poo it feels nice but I probably ask for a change.

I tend to stay very well hydrated when wearing so rashes aren’t an issue.

I love the feeling of being wet, especially when wearing a nappy that wicks reliably round the back.

I remember in a 1989 Pampers advert a nursery teacher says “...and we don’t want to be distracted by wet bottoms. That’s why we use Pampers Boy and Girl.”

I remember thinking I’d love to have a wet bottom!

• Love
Reactions: Blekyss and Sidewinder
I love wearing wet diapers, I only change a wet diapers when they leak, if messy I change when it’s convenient to do so.

I am usually wet to some degree all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Ebabyboy12 and Sidewinder
It only feels uncomfortable when it’s dryad up but yeah I love a wet soggy diaper.

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97 and Sidewinder
I love the feeling of waking up to a wet diaper. When Im awake I really don't notice that I'm wet until it is time to for a diaper check. Then I am like oh wow how did that happen?

• Love
Reactions: DiaperedWeeb97, Sidewinder and Fireheat
Littlebabaprince said:
I feel that a lot of people only wet their nappies but if your truly taking on the baby persona then you should wet and mess as that’s what true (real) babies do. As for changing them, I used to be a career so wet or messy nappies weren’t an issue.
Agreed, I use diapers for all their intended purposes...

Being wet and poopy does not bother me much.
But if I am poopy, I change myself ASAP.

I often wear a diaper to work and wet periodically throughout the day, so I can be wet and enjoy the feeling and expanding diaper for as much as 10 hours without leaking, rash, or odor. I always put several drops of scented oil and baby powder in the diaper. I also enjoy a messy diaper, but never at work. The initial release in my diaper is cathartic, followed by the bulge, and spreading mess is, for me in a strange way, comfortable and not at all distressing. I like to enjoy it so I don't change immediately. I usually go on with my regular activities for about 2 hours or before my wife notices, whichever comes first. After 2 hours I begin to notice mild irritation. If the mess is particularly bad and I feel it beginning to spread to the front of my diaper, then I change right away to avoid contracting a uti.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
My diapers become wet, almost as soon as I put one on. All I can do is ignore it until diaper change time.

I love the warm pleasant feel of a wet diaper. Messy ones I tend to change out of fairly quickly but wet ones I love.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 49635 and Sidewinder
Back