Not open for further replies.

MissAmy

little diaper princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
i get so sad when i try to sleep 😔

*hugs softly and tucks a kitten plush in with you* >^.^<

I ok Little one. Can you tell us what making you feel sad.

Can you give it a colour or a shape.

Hugs

Sending squeezy hugs x

thankies everyone..
i just feel so cold and alone when i go to bed. sometimes i wish i had a little kitty cat to hug when i feel like that

🧟‍♂️ I can't do kitty cat but does a zombie hug work?

anything works

Sending you a hug from Derry, New Hampshire.

thankies to you too☺

Offers Teddy Bear hugs...

I have to admit, I am needing my own teddy bear hugs myself right now. Clinging on to my special plushie teddy and friends.

It is amazing how much hugging a plushie really can help. I would love to see an actual clinical study about this.

But... back to the more important part...

Sending you virtual teddy bear hugs now... Hope you are feeling better soon and that your sadness may change to happiness. If not from the virtual teddy bear hugs, then at least from knowing you have a lot of others here who are wishing you well.

🐻

I am not sure where you live but build a bear is very special.

If you can get to one go when they are quite, not full of children.

Take your time choosing and try the one they have on display. You will eather just know the right one or you take some time over this.

Tell they that you are looking for a special friend don't worry you won't be the first adult buying a stuffie from them. They are train and will make it a special experience for you.

Once you have you now stuffie you not going to fill so alone at night.

And you can tell you're on stuffie how you are feeling and they won't tell any one else's

Really hope this helps you

Hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back