what do you wear over your diaper?

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
do you prefer sweats? athletic wear? maybe something else? what do you like, and what works best for you? ( I need some advice lol )

I wear whatever will fit over it.

I actually bought two pairs of jeans a size bigger so they'd have extra room in the butt for my diaper.

I avoid things that are tight but stretchy unless I'm wearing something else over them. IE: Leggings under a skirt. Otherwise they leave really weird bulges that make it look like I have a boner. XD

Reactions: griphixx
I have some black Wrangler shorts which have a big elastic waist band as well as a zipper and button. When I wear it with a diaper it reminds me of how baby/toddler shorts hug around the tummy and the top of the diaper which sticks out a bit.

I prefer nothing over my diaper. I tried a onesie, but I don’t like how it hides things. And the onesie I got (the one from Northshore) isn’t a style I would wear out of the house. There are no sleeves, so it looks like a muscle shirt. I live in a humid hot environment, so we don’t do layers. It just isn’t useful outside of the house and inside the house I prefer no pants.

I prefer just a diaper and T-shirt, but if I am gonna go out in my diaper I’ll just wear whatever I normally would. My favorite though is a pair of khaki cargo shorts and a T-shirt.

Reactions: CMR84, dude36608 and griphixx
My favourite thing to wear over a diaper is a pair of sweats. I’ve got this great pair of grey Nike sweats that fit super snug over an M4, so if someone was so inclined they’d definitely notice a bit of a bulge. Plus, they’re super comfy and perfect for lazy diaper days!

Tykables footed onesie

Most of the time, jeans. A onesie is okay if concealment is really important. Sometimes shorts or footie pajamas depending on weather and circumstances.

A variety of things. I have a particular pair of cargo-like shorts, sweatpants, overalls, and long john pajamas, which are pretty much the exclusive things I wear over diapers, if anything

A onesie and my uniform

Most of my diaper wearing is done around the house, and then mainly when I'm assured of some time to myself. Consequently, most of my diaper time is spent in just a diaper and a t-shirt. If I go out in a diaper, I prefer baggy shorts or sweatpants.

Last edited:
I wear jockey briefs and a pair of blue jeans over my pull up during the day ,, change into golf pants after work to play a round of golf then change into a magamax covered by briefs for bedtime.

I wear underwear over my diapers so they're easy to hide. Though I'd imagine that onsies and rompers could be innocuous with the right coverings

cargo shorts in the summer, they fit loose

I wear different things depending on the time of year and what I am doing. Jean shorts, regular jeans, sweatpants or PJ's are the usual.

Plastic pants and underwear(to hold the nappy snugly then normal pants.

Because I like my clothes a little on the loose side on an everyday basis, all of my clothes work well while diapered. So I don't change a thing about what I wear while diapered, except that my underwear is replaced by a diaper.

My GaryWear Actives just arrived and so far I am happy with them.

I wear a full cut brief with spandex over my diaper, and then my normal clothes over that. I never jumped on the tight jeans bandwagon, and since denim stretches naturally over time, haven't really had a need to buy new clothes. My shorts are normally a little baggy, too. At work I've somehow managed to escape wearing khakis since 2013, but if I needed to dress "business casual" again would have to invest some money in my wardrobe, in part because beige pants and leaks don't mix.

compression shorts and sweats. Or jeans. I love sweats when not wearing as well.

Back