AB/DL/IC: Do you enjoy when you wet the bed?

Do you enjoy wetting the bed?

• I'm AB/DL and I like wetting the bed

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • I'm IC and I like wetting the bed

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • I'm AB/DL and I don't like wetting the bed

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • I'm IC and I don't like wetting the bed

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • I don't really care either way

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

eastcoastdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I engaged in a lot of activities this weekend that irritated my bladder, which caused me to wet more heavily at night, which in turn ended up with me waking up a 4am when i rolled over onto a small wet spot where my diaper leaked. I hated waking up in the middle of the night to change into a dry diaper to avoid the leak getting any bigger, and requiring I strip the bedding (I have a mattress protector on there).

I have grown to enjoy wearing diapers, but I still hate waking up to a wet bed. I was wondering what the rest of the community thinks.

I enjoy wetting the bed every now and then, don't want to do it too much as it may become involuntary as I have heard happens to others.

I really can't stand waking up or being woken up because of wet sheets!

Sometimes I wonder how people can like it... I mean meanwhile I suffer from UIC but I’m also a DL, and in fact bed wetting in my early childhood + my first first sexual sensation are is most likely the root cause for my DL being... How ever - the disappointment sets in when my UIC started. One of the most important points with the bed wetting as a DL was the way how the bed wetting (should) happen. For me it would be perfect if I would wake up while peeing an feel the warmth spread around me - but exactly that never happens. Since my UIC started I Mostly wake up from the urge followed by a painfully cramp that emptys my bladder into the diaper. No fun at all... In the “best” case I don’t mention it and wake up wet. In both cases my body cheat me for the funny part - just not to mention the case when I leak or have to change in the middle of the night - also no fun at all. And - what really suggs is that I need much more luggage and preparation while travelling and I have to travel a lot...

So I would love to get my control back, but this seems to be a very challenging target for the moment.

Reactions: OmiOMy and daylight
I haven’t wet the bed since I was little but if I where to wet today I’d be super happy and excited! I really wish to try to wet the bed again one day.

mickdl said:
Since my UIC started I Mostly wake up from the urge followed by a painfully cramp that emptys my bladder into the diaper. No fun at all... In the “best” case I don’t mention it and wake up wet.

So I would love to get my control back, but this seems to be a very challenging target for the moment.

That's speaking about my nights as well. I also find if I'm not hydrated, my bladder aches-to-hurts in the morning. So, I'm kind of stuck between to sad points.

Sometimes I'm so exhausted physically and mentally from work, I sleep through the urge-emptying and changing sheets on top of that is...I can see, and somewhat do, try to up-sell the situation with my products-of-necessity with non-institutional color (thanks NS) and anything else that smooths over or makes the reality less down.

Last edited:
Reactions: mickdl
It's only happened once or possibly twice to me in my adult life. The time I'm not exactly sure I was drinking a lot and I was diapered, so it's harder to tell whether it was before or after I went to sleep. The more recent incident I wasn't diapered or drinking. I can't see why it happened and I hope it doesn't happen again.

I haven’t since I was little unless you count some water sports sex w my gf (I don’t count that bureally enjoyed laying in bed getting warm). If you mean having an accident while asleep that covers my bed in urine and requires laundry, hell no. If you mean wetting a diaper while laying in bed, I do that almost nightly (on purpose...I don’t particularly want to do it by accident either). I don’t want to have any type of accident unless it’s on purpose (which in that case is more of a simulated/controlled accident).

I assume the survey is asking about actually wetting the sheets and not just your diaper. I don’t even wet my diaper at night, and certainly wouldn’t want wet sheets.

RedPandaDL said:
I assume the survey is asking about actually wetting the sheets and not just your diaper. I don’t even wet my diaper at night, and certainly wouldn’t want wet sheets.
Yeah, on second thought "waking up in a wet bed" would've been better phrasing.

Waking in a wet nappy is extremely pleasurable.

I have tried simulated bedwetting (getting all snug in pyjamas, protecting the bed with disposable bed-mats and wetting myself on purpose) and it’s very thrilling.

I’m sure that (had I thought for a minute I’d be put back into nappies for it), I would have wet my bed on purpose as a child.

Sadly that was before the DryNites era...

I haven’t wet the bed in a long long time so I’m not sure to be honest. I’d like to have that experience someday but so far it doesn’t look like I’m ever going to wake up wet again.

So if any knows of any bedwetting methods I think it would be fun to try.

Last edited:
I'm one of the people who never really achieved full night time dryness. A couple times a week, there will be a wet bed if I don't have the foresight to wear a diaper.

I don't like these accidents. They remind me of the scolding that I always got when I wet the bed as a kid, or wet my uniform at school… and when it turned into resignation when we found out that it was a condition. (It's a nerve thing.) Basically, I turned to diapers in desperation, but I wound up enjoying so many things about them that, well, here I am.

Well, if the diaper leaks, what control do I have over it? I'm getting wet, so does my cribe. My adult bed won't get wet because I'm not IC.

I enjoy wetting the bed .. so naughty so bad

I wear a diaper every night but I hate a wet bed.

Surprisingly split.

I'm ABDL and hate a wet bed.

It's uncomfortable, stinky, and unsanitary. If I accidentally get the bed wet I'm always sure to clean up as best I can

Yeah i don't like it much myself either. Ive not tried to but ive had a diaper leak before for some reason and getting a small stain on your bed BEFORE sleep stinks

When I was a tween, I wet the bed every night. The diapers my parents got for me were totally inappropriate and therefore the bed was always soaked.

Once I stopped wetting the bed at night, I have never waken up in a wet bed. I'm not entirely opposed to it but I don't want to have to wash all the sheets.

I just prefer wearing a wetting my diapers.

I enjoy wetting my diaper throughout the night, and waking up in the morning with a swollen wet diaper, but I don't like the inconvenience of needing to wash my bedding. I'm usually hydrated enough that a little wet spot from a minor leak can be ignored, but if I see my diaper is a darker yellow when changing in the morning (or if I had a big leak) I make sure to wash my bedding so it doesn't stain the sheets. (dark sheets FTW, white sheets will show even a minor leak when it dries!)

Back