Long time bed-wetters?

Pika123

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just purely out of curiosity, how many of us were long time better wetters? I was one until I was about 10-12. I can't remember exactly how old I was when I stopped but I'm almost 100% sure it was around that age.

Reactions: ik02, Zeke, Hahaurfnuuy and 4 others
I wet until I was 13 every single night, stopped for a while and then started again.

Reactions: Zeke, Diprs2, chamberpot and 2 others
I was a regular bedwetter til 16
After that, it was occasionally til about 27
I’ve had a few accidents since then but nothing notable, I’m 43 now

Reactions: Zeke, Diprs2 and Pika123
well into my teens, went back to nappies and rubber pants at about 10, (mid 60s) then on to Nappies and plastic pants through to 17-18. Always had a full rubber sheet on the bed.

I was a bedwetter til age 8 and wore diapers for that at night. I guess with that, I am not a long time bedwetter, but rather in the normal range for bedwetters.

Last edited:
long time bedwetter ,, wet until 7 or 8 and then of and on ever since now again an every night wetter @ 65

Reactions: Zeke, Wetshisbed and Pika123
Until I was 14. I'm pretty sure it does have something to do with why I'm a DL now. I used to have to wear drynites to bed and I woke up soaked most nights. It was even worse because I have a younger brother who's 5 years younger than me, he used to call me Mr Piddle Pants, he never wet the bed and must of found it hilarious waking up as an 8 or 9 year old to find his teenage brother had wet himself.

Sadly I never wet the bed actuary probably a good thing in my case I had very low self estimate.my brothers friend wet the bed into his late teens though. He use to sleep over my and my younger brother would always seem to find a diaper mainly in his pillow case. I remember he would say his younger brother must have put it there.

Reactions: Diprs2, luvs79, Lewis Badger and 1 other person
Lostboy123 said:
Until I was 14. I'm pretty sure it does have something to do with why I'm a DL now. I used to have to wear drynites to bed and I woke up soaked most nights. It was even worse because I have a younger brother who's 5 years younger than me, he used to call me Mr Piddle Pants, he never wet the bed and must of found it hilarious waking up as an 8 or 9 year old to find his teenage brother had wet himself.

Further on this, has anyone else had a genuine 'one-off' bedwetting accident when they were much older.

I remember it happening to me when I was 20 after a night out drinking with friends. I returned home very drunk and went straight to bed. I must fell asleep almost immediately because the next thing I remember was waking up in a puddle looking at my clock and realising it was midday.

Only until nine or ten,
too bad it wasn't longer 😥
Pre pullup days though 👍

Reactions: Zeke, Diprs2, bedwetterdavid and 1 other person
I was in my 20's before I stopped wetting the bed. I started again in my late 40's

• Love
Reactions: Zeke, Diprs2, surprise35 and 2 others
Olney into my tens when it finally stops.started in my late twenties.

I have been a bed wetter all my life. I wet every night through age 13 and then sometimes/frequently/much of the time since then. I will have periods of relative dryness, but the wetting always returns. Currently, as an adult, I still wet most nights. I returned to diapers and plastic pants as a young adult and wear every night now for protection and comfort.

Reactions: Zeke, Diprs2, Mathew and 4 others
I was only a bed-wetter for two or three years from sometime around 8 years old to around 11. I not sure of the exact times.

I wet the bed pretty much every night untill I was 14 and didn't stop wearing goodnites til I was almost 16 because I didn't trust that I had actually stopped bedwetting, even after that I wore a goodnite any time I slept in a bed that wasn't my own. Then when I was 17 I got hurt and was back in goodnites and diapers again so I have not spent much time in my life completely out of diapers.

I wet the bed every so often but not considered a bed wetter. However I had a lot more daytime accidents as a kid because I was afraid of public toilets until I was like 9. Lol! I became a bedwetter due to OAB at age 22 so now I’m diapered at night for necessity.

Reactions: Diprs2 and Pika123
Wet every night till around 16. Then it was occasional accidents up till today.

I was a bedwetter up until 16-17. I can't remember exact dates...but I can certainly remember the fear and embarrassment of being 17 and still a bedwetter. Wearing diapers at that age too. I certainly remember that. High school was definitely a stressful time for me.

I did eventually "stop" for a few years where I only only had a few wet nights per month. But in my mid 20's it came back with a vengeance

Reactions: Zeke, Diprs2, Pika123 and 1 other person
I was a bedwetter until I was about 10/11, but in diapers only until I was about 5, it was very stressful waking up wet but I used to be a very deep sleeper. Had another accident at 14 which, but after that the most I've had were brief leakage where I'd be able to wake up right away.

Back