Messing in Plastic Pants (with nothing underneath).

DiaperedCassie

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So, this girl I've had an on-and-off relationship with for awhile now introduced me to this a while back, and I have come to like it a lot. It's extreamely messy, obviously, but it captures some of the things I love about diapers and messing/wetting. For instance, I/we get to wear "cassually" around the house while messy, while the fact that you are messy is evident because its transparent. The tactile/sensory aspect is also great, because the relative looseness of the plastic pants means the mess can move around when I want it to, and fill the right places.

After having tried it a bunch of times now, it has become part of my occasional messing repertour. I usually lay around with nothing under the waist but the Plastic pants, and mess when I need to, pretending nothing weird is going on, and then shift the mess to the front and hump it to orgasm, which is easier than with a diaper, because of the thinner fabric. If you stay on them for a while, there are a multiple options when you need to pee. The most practical one I've found is to go into the shower and pee there, and use your hands to force the pee out of the pants until it no longer comes out if you sit or lay down. My girl prefers to pee by spurts and putting down a towel to soak up anything that leaks, because she likes them filled up with liquid. Finnaly, if you are goin to sleep in them, then you can put a diaper *over* them to soak up leaks overnight (or whenever you need to pee) and take it off afterwards.

Just wanted to know if anyone else who is more into the messing aspect of DL had tried this before of was interested in it. Or just spark some conversation for those who hadn't thought about it. Leave me your thoughts :)

That on/off girl sounds wonderful!

I will admit to trying to 'go' directly in plastic pants, but just due to the cleanup aspect I will only do that business into disposable products these days.

...but I think that still allows for much of the same pleasures as you mention. First the feel expelling the job into the snug diaper, and then proceeding to getting on with my day before changing... sitting in it etc.

I just only do this when I know I have time for an industrial deep clean afterwards, which more me is a shower followed by bath!

Have fun all

Reactions: Jorelaxed
I've never liked the idea of plastic pants only. Leaks? I also prefer padding over a plastic feeling on my skin. But people have diffrent likes and desires. if it works for you, do it and enjoy!

Reactions: Jorelaxed
Hi all I love plastic pants on there own and being able to do lots of things with them like putting things into them feeling them sag at the crotch and swelling out around you tighter the better swelling out more and more you should try it when you,ve taped up the leg holes and put the shower head in the top and feel the warm water filling them . Like that lad in the plastic pants with the lady pulling at the back methinks she might rip them.

Last edited:
I have pooped in a pair of plastic pants a few times and watched then bulge and swell out at the back and between my legs in the shower over the top of a mirror happy bulging.

Back