why no love for cuddlz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MissAmy

little diaper princess
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
they are so soft and cute and crinkly and babyish and a lot cheaper than other abdl diapers, yet i never see anyone talk about them. why's that? :(

I am unsure if I have ever tried this or not I think I did. I guess there isn't anything that remarkable about them.

The market for abdl diapers is getting pretty full as well there is only so much you can do with a diaper.

i think their low price and very babyish prints are quite a remarkable thing..

I can't find them for sell anywhere how much do they cost for 10 or a case of them?

cuddlz.com obviously. they go for 1.2€ a piece with the case quantity discount which is significantly cheaper than every other abdl brand except maybe crinklz. they also give you a 10% discount code when you sign up which makes them even cheaper. i really think that should make them at least a little relevant in the abdl world

Reactions: diaperfooties
I like them and would order from them if it weren't for that $35 shipping to the US. Ouch.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221, mayhem, DprEffect and 1 other person
New to me.. hopefully I can try one sometime.

They are pretty good! Worth a try if you can. Good prices for those in Europe, but the shipping to the US or elsewhere make them more expensive than the equivalent diapers in the US.

MissAmy said:
cuddlz.com obviously. they go for 1.2€ a piece with the case quantity discount which is significantly cheaper than every other abdl brand except maybe crinklz. they also give you a 10% discount code when you sign up which makes them even cheaper. i really think that should make them at least a little relevant in the abdl world
I found out I had order from them back in 2013 I have not tried them since so I order a sample pack. I will let you know what I think of them.

I really want to buy some of the clothing they have as well haha. I had completely forgot about this company thanks for reminding they have some fun stuff.

Sheepies said:
I like them and would order from them if it weren't for that $35 shipping to the US. Ouch.
Looks like the shipping is lower now more like 12 dollars to ship 48 dips

diaperfooties said:
Looks like the shipping is lower now more like 12 dollars to ship 48 dips
I'm not sure where you are but for me it's $35 for 10, $65 for 40, and $77 for 80 in shipping alone

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
I like them alot and use them regulary. Especially their DryDayz and Nursery. Haven't tested the one-tape-per-side diaper yet, but I am generally not a fan of that style, no matter what brand.

Sheepies said:
I'm not sure where you are but for me it's $35 for 10, $65 for 40, and $77 for 80 in shipping alone
That sucks I live in Utah so not sure if that makes a difference or not.

diaperfooties said:
That sucks I live in Utah so not sure if that makes a difference or not.
Probably. I'm from deep South Texas literally touching the US Mex border

I think this has a lot more to do with Cuddlz not being as readily available for North American customers as most other diapers. I'm sure if they were most easily imported or if a retailer like Bambino or ABU sold them, there would probably be a lot more chatter about them. Seems like they're bigger in Europe than anywhere else.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, mayhem and Sheepies
Sheepies said:
Probably. I'm from deep South Texas literally touching the US Mex border
Well sorry to hear that i am excited to give them a try it's been a long time since I ordered from crinklz.

Like others have stated, they aren’t easily purchased in America. It would be great to become a distributor for them.

Personally I don't like to order unless I can get free shipping, so I either order and pick up at Rearz or order $75+ from Daynite Care

Reactions: Jonnythepony
i wish i could get some but i cant. but i do think they are super cute and a one tape diaper is always awesome.

oh and i too live in utah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back