Not an ab but...

Lonelydl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For those of you who are Dl only do you sometimes get a small urge to try the baby things? One ritual of mine is to play video games while enjoying a six pack. But tonight I thought about getting a baby bottle and pouring my
beers in that. not a strong urge but thought it would be fun. Do you guys sometimes think about adding ab things to your routine?

I will check it out thanks

I don't think there's anything wrong with being AB-curious ;) However, if you like it, it means you're not pure. Oh no! Most of us are more of a mix rather than a distinct extreme. I find that thread that Topex linked sort of funny because for every poster who is just a DL, it seems like there's at least one or maybe more who are "totally DL except for...". Own it.

Reactions: neophyte
Trevor said:
I don't think there's anything wrong with being AB-curious ;) However, if you like it, it means you're not pure. Oh no! Most of us are more of a mix rather than a distinct extreme. I find that thread that Topex linked sort of funny because for every poster who is just a DL, it seems like there's at least one or maybe more who are "totally DL except for...". Own it.
This is very true. At first when I started indulging my ABDL tendencies (probably when I was about 10 through nearly 17), I never really seeked any gratification past the diapers themselves. Only until really this past year or so have I really been exploring my little side and have been learning to accept it, and now don't really identify as a DL anymore.

I'm sure there are also people who tried some AB stuff and went "no this isn't for me". As you mentioned, it really is quite the spectrum.

But in the end, as long as you're being responsible with it there's no harm in exploring new possibilities

Trevor said:
Kind of funny you put it that way. Maybe I do fall into that category.

I started out dl and slowly got into ab a lot it add more to the diaper experience that really make it complete I don't really ageplay but I love wearing clothing sucking on binkies and bottles.

I like eating curry with a small spoon!
Must be my AB side!

Curry! ^ :D

I like this thread title and what Trevor said above, it gets you thinking.

I was one of those "I'm just a DL.. but" up until this weekend.

My profile description was just 'Diaper Lover' up until a few days ago.... I decided to add 'Little' this weekend because I discovered and realized that I enjoy more than just wearing a diaper.

I had my first ever littlespace moment when I woke up this past Saturday morning, it was my first time sleeping diapered with a paci. When I woke up I laid in bed looking out the window, everything was so calm, I wet my diaper as I nibbled on my paci. I'll never forget that moment.

I would like some cute and soft colour ABDL/toddler PJs.... and now that I think about it I could see myself replacing my nightstand water bottle with a baby bottle filled with water. When I consider my options I'd prefer a baby bottle over a toddler style sippy cup.

👶 🍼:sleep:

LMFAO this was literally in my About section on my profile... I think I wrote it a few months ago, things have changed since then.

"I am not AB or Little, but I do enjoy some of the AB things on the rare occasion! "

I'll just go ahead and update that now.

Last edited:
Reactions: TyphaHare
Lonelydl said:
For those of you who are Dl only do you sometimes get a small urge to try the baby things? One ritual of mine is to play video games while enjoying a six pack. But tonight I thought about getting a baby bottle and pouring my
beers in that. not a strong urge but thought it would be fun. Do you guys sometimes think about adding ab things to your routine?

I can not think of anything less appealing than trying to drink a good beer from: A, a plastic bottle and B, having to suck it through a restriction like a nipple! But to each his own... how was it?

littlemoosey said:
I can not think of anything less appealing than trying to drink a good beer from: A, a plastic bottle and B, having to suck it through a restriction like a nipple! But to each his own... how was it?
I didnt actually do that. But the thought crossed my mind

The question is inherently difficult, you're specifically asking people who are DL only, who by definition should not have those 'little' feeling.

I'm primarily a DL myself and have no particular urge to be treated like a baby, but I do sometimes like have a younger, more carefree mentality, and I do love those baby print AB diapers.

littlemoosey said:
I must agree. They're better for cocktails.

Reactions: littlemoosey
Trevor said:
I must agree. They're better for cocktails.

Haven't tried that, I am a purist!

I have to come to love onesies ands walk around the house with them. short legged rompers are the most fun, but they all look good, and best with double doublers in a Betterdri, worn until a bit of leakage.
Sometimes a paci is fun but embarrassed to use in front of roommate. He doesn't;t care, or notice onesies.

Come to the dark side... We have pacis! Lol 😆

Reactions: TyphaHare
I've always considered myself a DL, but also write little stories or vignettes in my head, increasingly with one or more AB-leaning characters. I'll laugh at something I've written, then unexpectedly find myself muttering the phrase under my breath later on, or even uttering it out loud. It keeps me amused.

Back