Probably seeing things that aren’t there but . . .

I totally see it, in a few different scenes... it's hard to tell with the red light but there are several scenes where it looks like a typical diaper sticking out from the top of her pants.

She did sustain some serious brain injury “That gave me a traumatic brain injury, which affected a lot of things: my balance, my digestion, my immune system, my vision.” ... maybe she needs to wear diapers and she is simply trying to express herself and her new dependency on diapers due to IC. Or maybe shes an ABDL.... who knows!!

Last edited:
There's this from a AMA 4 years ago

Hello. Love your music. Thanks for the AMA.
Your music is 90's inspired. What was this decade like for you personally?
How many tries did the Hideaway video take before it was perfect?
Why do you think your music is more popular in Europe than the USA?
ReportSave

level 2
KieszaOfficial

17 points·4 years ago

In the early 90's I was in diapers and I think while my brain was developing the 90's sound was infused into my neurons!
Two takes to get the video
The music started in Europe, but is picking up fast in the US. I think the sound was more relevant in Europe when it came out!
ReportSave

I see what you guys are talking about, but I think it’s just the style of the jeans. No way they let a diaper peek out like that.

PaddedInPuyallup said:
I see what you guys are talking about, but I think it’s just the style of the jeans. No way they let a diaper peek out like that.
Unless it's deliberate, she's quite the artist and if her brain injury has resulted in IC then maybe she needs diapers and is trying to make a point? I dono... sure looks like peeking out to me.

Mind you, maybe its just her front pockets sticking out? :LOL: But I dono man, Im leaning towards diaper with the front part of the diaper higher than the back part, causing the top corners to stick out like that,and you can still see the diaper around her waist etc...

No pockets look quite like this.

It sure looks like a diaper peeking out.

I think it is a diaper.

If that is a diaper then she did do this purposely, as an artist she would expect there to be discussion about it. I don't think anyone here is judging or scolding her, we are just bit excited because we rarely see this type of thing and it means a lot to us to see diapers in pop culture.

As I noted above she discusses the trauma she dealt with and some of the long term impacts her accident has had on her, one of which is either incontenience due to injury, or her wanting to escape back to the 90s where she "was in diapers and I think while my brain was developing the 90's sound was infused into my neurons!" . Perhaps this is her trying to display her beauty and body with a diaper on, something she has recently become dependent on and is a part of her wardrobe, or maybe its her tapping into those neurons.

Or maybe its just her pockets sticking out.

But I respect your calling out how we are nit picking away at this.

Of course she wants to be leered at. Did you watch the video? Good lord get a grip.
And to answer your other question. It would be kinda nice to be objectified, at least once again.
And if it was a diaper she wasn't trying to hide it.

Reactions: PullupAndy and ChocChip
Pretty sure it's not padding peek, it looks to me to be the pockets of the jeans turned up past the waist.

I find it hard to believe that it’s a diaper. I mean, if it were a diaper...I don’t think they’d let it show so glaringly obviously like that. They’d try and edit it out. Also, were a diaper being worn, I’d expect to see a more substantial bulge, which I personally don’t see in this case.
The material that the possible “diaper” seems to be made from looks more like the type of fabric you’d see pockets made from than the plastic in a diaper. So on that basis, I would be more inclined towards the view that it is her pockets turned up past her waist. However...I can’t say that’s something I’ve seen before.
That said, it sure looks like one, whatever it is.
In any case, if it is a diaper, the poor girl may be wearing it as a consequence of some incontinence issues, and therefore we should not be hounding her private business like this.

Last edited:
Well I feel a bit regretful for posting the screenshots, I was not trying to be intrusive or hounding. I value that IC and ABDL is a private thing and I would never have done this if it were anything other than an artist which I though was clearly making it apparent that she was wearing a diaper.

It's definitely not a diaper. In other parts of the video she just has pantyhose on.

neophyte said:
In the early 90's I was in diapers and I think while my brain was developing the 90's sound was infused into my neurons!

If what she’s saying is correct, and she was in diapers in the early 1990s...that would be interesting in this case.
Kesha would have been around 3-4 years old then, an age at which most children no longer use diapers (not full-time, at any rate)...and frequently, it’s kids who were in diapers a little longer than most, who turn out to be DLs.

It absolutely looks like she is!

srmousse said:
It absolutely looks like she is!
It's too uniform! It is most likely just frills attached to her pants.

Back