NorthShore New Website Launch Tonight 8-)

NorthShoreAdam

Rep for NorthShore
Company Rep
Role
  1. Other
Sorry, we're down for a few hours tonight as we switch over to the brand new website. Everything should be back up and running in the middle of the night.

If you notice any glitches or that something's not working on certain browsers or devices...please direct message me with details and screenshot if possible.

We're switching to much more modern and faster website platform...and the new faster site speed should be most noticeable on mobile phones. It may take us a day or so to get everything totally optimized so please be patient, but you should be able to place orders and view accounts no problem by early morning.

Some other new features include ability to login with one-time codes instead of saved passwords, as long as your cell phone is already saved in your account profile. Also, our Auto-Ship subscription plan will have the ability for you to choose which day of the month if you want monthly, i.e. select the 1st of every month, or 15th, etc...

Much more to come in the near future as well.

:cool: Adam

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 2565, mayhem, Dan09 and 1 other person
Ars we getting new colors for Supreme Lites diapers this year?

12srepaid said:
Ars we getting new colors for Supreme Lites diapers this year?
Not likely. Working to get same colors for Supremes. New colors more likly next year.

Reactions: eastcoastdl and CuddleWoozle
I'm glad to hear that Supremes will be getting colors. I love the colors on the Lites, but they're not QUITE absorbent enough for my needs.

(Yes, I even don't mind the green ones. XD I thought I'd dislike them, but they're not bad. Very 'fresh'.)

Reactions: PullupAndy, NorthShoreAdam and 12srepaid
CuddleWoozle said:
I'm glad to hear that Supremes will be getting colors. I love the colors on the Lites, but they're not QUITE absorbent enough for my needs.

(Yes, I even don't mind the green ones. XD I thought I'd dislike them, but they're not bad. Very 'fresh'.)

Green are my faves...surprisingly subtle mettalic sheen.

Ive been absolutely enamored with the new size of Mega maxes. Keep up the great work!

• Love
Reactions: QTnPLASTIC, dlguy4life and NorthShoreAdam
The MegaMax is phenomenal. I'll be order a case soon to make it my new, official overnight diaper. Tried some samples recently and I couldn't believe how good the tapes were. They were the first tapes in forever that actually kept my diaper tight overnight.

I absolutely love the colors on the Supreme Lites, but I was so disappointed by the tapes on the samples I received, they were slipping down the sides of the diaper in a pretty short time. Has anyone else had that problem?

Reactions: PullupAndy
MaxiPad89 said:
The MegaMax is phenomenal. I'll be order a case soon to make it my new, official overnight diaper. Tried some samples recently and I couldn't believe how good the tapes were. They were the first tapes in forever that actually kept my diaper tight overnight.

I absolutely love the colors on the Supreme Lites, but I was so disappointed by the tapes on the samples I received, they were slipping down the sides of the diaper in a pretty short time. Has anyone else had that problem?
I am playing around with the Supreme Lites right now and find that I rub the tapes hard back and forth they hold quite well. If I don't they will let go while I am just sitting it my chair. If you have any left give it a try.

Back