Why do we like diapers so much?

Mommicatsdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Why do diapers feel so good? Why is there no better feeling than filling up a diaper with a nice long pee and occasionally even a mess. This is no abnormal but I like it so much! Feedback is appreciated from everyone, but especially a female POV. Guys too but for some reason this seems more prevelant in guys than girls. Everyone's feedback is appreciated. :)

• Love
Reactions: littlelisa and rdadvb59
last time we all were using diapers was in our babyhood

we got most love from all parents, sibings, pets, neighbouors, uncles, grannys, etc, in that time of our lifes

maybe this love of people to our little babyself is like a treasure we kept till today somewhere in our hearts corners

and maybe this is one cozy and comfy and secure and safe and everthings allright and sexual happily ok for me and you feelings when regressing ?

I dunno but just an idea - huggz

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rdadvb59
another point maybe...
natural would be to pee and shit like some animals would do:
not having to ask anyone for permission when and where to pee if you have to

I guess of missing natural rights here - but this is city life

i guess strongest point is...
sexual pleasure

diapers are the first thing a baby is more or less stimulated by it's diapers
24/7 in contact with private parts and thus giving more or less constant feelings of all what that diaper brand is letting you feel there

most babys are enjoying wet and messy diapers because
the wet feeling is warm and comfy on the skin down there

also the wetness feelings turns a baby on - from sexual pleasure
babys also feel sexual pleasure - just like babys do
most children have their own ways of looking for sexual stimulation - that is true and normality
this is independent from beeing sexual mature

it is known that intense sexual stimulation happenings in childhood lead to sexual imprinting what may define sexual fetish and desires in adulthood
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_(psychology)#Sexual_imprinting

in other words:

the diaper was the first thing gaving you a intense sexual baaang feeling - and you wanted that feeling again and looked for it like everyone would do

• Love
Reactions: rdadvb59 and CrazySmoker
that was sexual imprinting of loving diapers as a baby, toddler, and maybe as a child

a human will be imprinted to his first intense sexual pleasure happenings - that is a fact !!!!!

why is not everyone then a diaperlover ?

i guess not everyone has had intense sexual pleasure happenings in their nappy timez as a child - some kind of random
or maybe the diaper brand makes a difference =D ;)

A lot of what @LittleFellow isn't exactly accurate, or at least reliable, in all but the first post which I wanted to highlight.

I don't really see the "natural to relieve ourselves anywhere without permission thing". I don't think ABDL is animalistic, it's still human but childish/infantile.

For many people it has nothing to so with sexual pleasure at all to begin with. Diapers may be stimulating the baby physically a little bit, but there are so many other things that are physically and mentally stimulating the child that are way more pleasurable and meaningful/significant for an infant.

Babies don't at all enjoy being wet and messy. It makes them fuss and cry and need to be changed. The wet feeling is irritating and uncomfortable to infants.

I can also affirm that babies are by no means "turned on" by wet diapers. That isn't a thing for many reasons. For a first, babies do NOT experience sexual pleasure, or anything sexual for that matter, infants especially. An older infant or young toddler may attempt to stimulate the genitals, but this isn't for sexual pleasure, but just a more basic physically pleasuring stimulation. There is even the idea that some children attempt to "masturbate", but these claims lack basis and it is usually established that these kinds of actions which sometimes can achieve orgasm by young children are not in fact classifiable as sexual in nature (believe it or not) due to the intention behind the actions.

The last post is just kind of incorrect all around so I'm not going to try to respond to it specifically.

There are so many better explanations for why we like diapers that have been addressed in the past

Last edited:
Reactions: Mommicatsdl, SlashNBurn and neophyte
Topex said:
A lot of what @LittleFellow isn't exactly accurate, or at least reliable, in all but the first post which I wanted to highlight.
{...]
not interesting in statistics here right now
look 4 correlation in your heartz plz - huggz

LittleFellow said:
not interesting in statistics here right now
look 4 correlation in your heartz plz - huggz
I didn't give any statistics and what in the world is a "correlation in your heart". You trying to generalize inaccurate assertions to ABDL behaviours doesn't establish any correlation whatsoever

Topex said:
I didn't give any statistics and what in the world is a "correlation in your heart". You trying to generalize inaccurate assertions to ABDL behaviours doesn't establish any correlation whatsoever

but you argumented by mentioning reliability:

Topex said:

LittleFellow said:
i guess strongest point is...
sexual pleasure

diapers are the first thing a baby is more or less stimulated by it's diapers
24/7 in contact with private parts and thus giving more or less constant feelings of all what that diaper brand is letting you feel there

most babys are enjoying wet and messy diapers because
the wet feeling is warm and comfy on the skin down there

also the wetness feelings turns a baby on - from sexual pleasure
babys also feel sexual pleasure - just like babys do
most children have their own ways of looking for sexual stimulation - that is true and normality
this is independent from beeing sexual mature

it is known that intense sexual stimulation happenings in childhood lead to sexual imprinting what may define sexual fetish and desires in adulthood
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imprinting_(psychology)#Sexual_imprinting

in other words:

the diaper was the first thing gaving you a intense sexual baaang feeling - and you wanted that feeling again and looked for it like everyone would do

And for this reason is more for guys. Just only for having our natural design. To turn on any female is need to stimulate some hidden parts. Male parts are in exterior.

It's only my personal opinion. But I see it logic.

Reactions: rdadvb59 and Deleted member 41729
CrazySmoker said:
And for this reason is more for guys. Just only for having our natural design. To turn on any female is need to stimulate some hidden parts. Male parts are in exterior.

It's only my personal opinion. But I see it logic.

Yes that's true.

Some "after reflection" I put now.

Females for the same reason become with regression for emotional reasons, but females for physical reason. May there'd be a key why is ratio in our club around 8M:1F... I know three women members of our club. And all of them are very babies. But what means yo be DL is only one of them. Her parts are a few strange.

Last edited:
CrazySmoker said:
Some "after reflection" I put now.

Females for the same reason become with regression for emotional reasons, but females for physical reason. May there'd be a key why is ratio in our club around 8M:1F... I know three women members of our club. And all of them are very babies. But what means yo be DL is only one of them. Her parts are a few strange.

We may see in conclusio:
female tend more to regret by other triggers than sensitive (body-to-object-contact) emotions. [in your club]
and boy's tend to regret more by their cloth, actual behaviours and objects they're directly interacting with.

Thus regression is more easy for boys.
Thus ther're more male AB's, AC's, ABDL and especially DL's, Sissys, DiaperFurries,...,
then there are female ones.

...that may be one possible explanation for many cases.

guess they made baby girl and toddler girl diapers with special vaginal tampon inserts, thus creating more stimulating sensation in the crotch area to the sensitive parts....

maybe more girls would become DL's and what's related to it then ?

I dunno but wanted to share that thought with you - huggz

I do because it's like Therapy to me; and it's cheap and effective and I dont need to go somewhere else; I can give my own self Diaper Therapy from the comfort of my home

Reactions: neophyte
After years of a sexual underwear fetish ( men) I morphed into diapers. Had some unusual stress lately and am going almost 24/7. Use tapes as well as pull-ups. it helps me calm down, feel mellow, while enjoying the tightness, and in letting the pee flow, while on my back or standing. Just had a stay in the California DMV, which is very crowded these daysAnd the Better dry did the job very well. My therapist doesn't have a theory; but thinks it could be related to a tense rigid home, with not much touching. His attitude is that socially it should be meaningless, no opprobrium; and if IT give one comfort, just DO IT !

Reactions: neophyte
Ummmmm ..... the clitoris is The most sensitive physical area for a female and is on the outside in a similar area to the penis ..... the inside of the vagina is not that sensitive, it’s the g spot that is just inside and clitoris that causes the please signals so not that different from male parts.

Maybe since it’s more acceptable to have stuffies, play with toys longer, and general act childish there are less ladies that turn all the way to diapers. And I still think a lot of females are just not as open, I rarely rarely post (this is the first place ever because of guys just generally being annoying and coming on WAY too strong to meet/talk to you in person). I beat there are many many female “lurkers” or choose to do everything privately.

Reactions: Mommicatsdl
Back