Where do you change at home?

Calico said:
This was a question for IC people but okay.
Maybe should have posted it in the IC subforum, but even then this is an inclusive forum and even there people are allowed to share their opinions/experiences respectfully even if they aren't IC. Plus not sure how this particularly pertains only to IC people in general

Topex said:
Maybe should have posted it in the IC subforum, but even then this is an inclusive forum and even there people are allowed to share their opinions/experiences respectfully even if they aren't IC. Plus not sure how this particularly pertains only to IC people in general

It was posted in that sub forum but someone moved it here. I was curious how IC people changed because they have no control over their bowels or bladder. Us non IC ABDLs can change anywhere because we can just hold it.

Calico said:
It was posted in that sub forum but someone moved it here. I was curious how IC people changed because they have no control over their bowels or bladder. Us non IC ABDLs can change anywhere because we can just hold it.
Ah okay I understand what happened then

It´s usually the bedroom as my stash is located there. After a shower in the bathroom of course. Usually standing because it´s faster but when using boosters(like when I get in the night-time diaper) I prefer to lay on the bed.

Cheers

I always changed diaper in my bathroom and the private bathroom . always make sure no one is involved

Generally my bathroom. It has a linoleum floor so if anything spills the clean up is easy. When I wear as a DL though, I will sometimes change in my room since it is more comfy.

I change in my bathroom, if very messy and roll up diaper and toss in my airtight pail. I then hop in the shower and use the shower head to hose myself off. After all that a nice soak in a hot tub with Mr. bubble, and soak my cares away. Towel dry and good as new.

standing jp works for me. I have an old body and it is hard to twist around while laying down, and pleading tapers.

Hmm, thought I already replied to this thread. I always change in the bathroom. Having the sink, toilet, and access to powder and barrier cream (when needed) handy makes it a no-brainer.

In the bedroom, lying down on the bed. Standing up at the rear of the car. Wherever is necessary. More often than not, with my partner changing me.

I change in the bathroom standing up. I use my butt to hold the diaper against the door, using the frame to ensure it's going on straight, then go from there. The more I wore in public the better I got at getting changed standing up, and now I struggle to change lying down anymore.

I created a small diaper changing station in my walk in closet. I keep the diapers, powder, wipes, etc at the station. I wear the same diaper all the time so I know exactly where to apply all 4 tabs when putting one on while standing up.

Sometimes on my bed if it’s night and I’m dry or not messy. Otherwise in the bathroom or sometimes if I’m lucky my partner changes me on her lap, ground or bed

I change in my bedroom all the time which has a half bath in it. When I need I can do a harm washcloth while standing over a towel. During the day time diaper, I lie on my bed and put it on. At night I pre-tape it and slide it on for best fit.

bathroom. always. have all the cream and powder there, so it is easy.

My diaper drawer is in the bedroom (it doesnt fit im the bathroom) tho powder and wetwhipes are int he bathroom. So really depends on if i want powder or just a new diaper.

Bathroom, I don't want to make a mess of powder all over the bed

usually bathroom, its just the easiest. where do most of you dispose the diaps usually?

I change on my bed after I put down a waterproof changing pad. Wet diaper goes right into the diaper pail. If I have a messy accident, I usually change in the bathroom because there are better facilities (toilet, shower, sink, another diaper pail) nearby.

Last edited:
Back