Day Time Diapers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corgz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey Guys. For as long as I've been an ABDL (Forever) I've stuck with primarily nighttime / bulkier Diapers because that is what I prefer but now that I'm more comfortable with my self and my diapers I've been playing with the idea of wearing during the day or out and about every now and then. I'm looking for something to wear during the day that would be Thinner, Quieter and overall stealthier. Any suggestions? I've considered ABU's Preschool Cloth or Tykables Play Dayz but other than that I'm pretty unfamiliar with what is available. Thanks!

I wear Betterdry or Crinklz 24/7 and have never had an issue with some one noticing my diaper I wear black relax fit jeans one size up to hide the bulk, remember the most important part of being diapered a thick premium diaper is not noticeable for the most part but a thinner diaper that has failed and leaked is really noticeable I found out the hard way when I went with thinner more desecrate diapers.

I switched to a thick premium diaper after creating my own puddles to stand in when my thin diapers failed .

Tranquillity atns work great

Reactions: rennecfox, Seasonedcitizen and Babyfur
Robert1 said:
Tranquillity atns work great
My favourite!<3 and agree with him.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
My favourite is MyDiaper Yellow and/or MyDiaper Animal.
They are not so thick but they last nearly a day long and they are very discrete.

My primary daytime diaper for going out in public is the Seni Super diaper. It is thin enough to easily conceal and gets me through the day. Occasionally, I do need to change while away from home, but that is only when I pee an unusual amount or if I have a pooping accident. At home, I wear the Seni Super Plus diaper as my primary daytime diaper because it has higher capacity but is not as easily concealed.

I'd probably recommend the TENA ultima cloth backs. Yeah they're a bit boring and clinical. But they're pretty thin and still absorbent enough for a couple of wetting. And being cloth backed, they extremely quiet and better for the hot weather. There's nothing I hate more than being hot and sweaty in a plastic backed nappy.😝
Assuming you're from north america though I don't know how easy it is to get the TENA stuff cause I think they're more a european brand

Babyfur said:
My favourite!<3 and agree with him.

ATN's are also my daytime choice. With a baby diaper as a booster.

For a short while I was also wearing Abena M3's with plastic pants...which IMHO are completely necessary because you can't trust them to not leak a little and wick across the cloth shell. But that aside, I think they were even more absorbent than the plastic M3's.

we're getting this question every other week now, if not more often. Tykables Little Builders. They were specifically made to tick all the boxes you are looking for - they're a purpose-built daily wear-to-work/school ABDL diaper. And they're low-cost.

Questions to answer to get better answers:

Do you plan to use the diaper for #1, #2, both or neither?

How long do you plan to be in the diaper after using until you can get a chance to change?

I definitely suggest NorthShore Supreme Lites. Don't let the "lite" fool you they are surprisingly absorbent.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Deleted member 47221
bambinod said:
we're getting this question every other week now, if not more often. Tykables Little Builders. They were specifically made to tick all the boxes you are looking for - they're a purpose-built daily wear-to-work/school ABDL diaper. And they're low-cost.
It’s a shame they were discontinued. I managed to snag half a case before they were gone, and they convinced me Velcro was the way to go for fasteners. Definitely a top choice for daytime use.

Reactions: Curiousmess
PaddedBrony said:
It’s a shame they were discontinued. I managed to snag half a case before they were gone, and they convinced me Velcro was the way to go for fasteners. Definitely a top choice for daytime use.
I really hope Tykables makes something else to fit that niche. I wish I grabbed some before they were gone

Reactions: Curiousmess
Sheepies said:
I really hope Tykables makes something else to fit that niche. I wish I grabbed some before they were gone
Honestly, I think they’re making a mistake by ending production. As much as there is a competition to put out the thickest and most absorbent diapers, there are a lot of folks who still want something babyish but on the lighter side for daytime use. With Little Builders gone, that market segment just shrinks even more.

Reactions: Sheepies and Trevor
Crinklz tend to be a great daytime diaper if you're active.

PaddedBrony said:
It’s a shame they were discontinued.

I thought you were kidding... seeeeeeriously, they discontinued them?

Now I have to, for the FOURTH TIME, find another daytime diaper. This is getting extremely annoying!!!

WHY would they discontinue a diaper that is by far the best fit for one of their product niches? They have NO replacement?

(they were on their "best selling" page too!!)

Last edited:
As others have said, its better to have a thicker diaper that doesn't leak then one that does. I've worn premium diapers around strangers various times and no one noticed or cared. Also after my long arduous journey of setting my parents straight that my ABDL tendencies had nothing to do with pedophilia I wore around my parents for a while since I thought they'd given me permission to wear a diaper under my clothes around them, but I later found out by accident that it was a miscommunication and they hadn't actually given me that permission (I ended up getting it from them later after clearing up some more concerns). They never noticed we wearing them when I hadn't gotten permission though.

In summary You really don't need to worry about wearing a thinner diaper during the day, better to have something that doesn't leak.

hex000f said:
As others have said, its better to have a thicker diaper that doesn't leak then one that does.

I require a much thinner diaper for daytime because I have to wear dress clothes and it's hard to even find dress pants with a medium rise (most are high rise) and that can make my testicles really start to ache bad from getting crushed all day long. I'd LOVE to wear something thicker, but it's just not worth the suffering. Makes me feel like I got racked by the time I get off work. NO bueno.
Little Builders (and previously, Waddlers) were designed with all the premium features, but with a thickness suited to discrete wear and dress clothes. There's very little out there to choose from like that even now. I tried ABU's preschool but even those are too thick and my balls are aching by noon. I'll probably try a bag of Play Dayz but they look like they're going to be about the same thickness as preschool.

So once again, I'm screwed and have to find a replacement. NOT happy about this. Not happy at all.

bambinod said:
I thought you were kidding... seeeeeeriously, they discontinued them?

Now I have to, for the FOURTH TIME, find another daytime diaper. This is getting extremely annoying!!!

WHY would they discontinue a diaper that is by far the best fit for one of their product niches? They have NO replacement?

(they were on their "best selling" page too!!)
Yeah, unfortunately they did, as well as the Waddler which was pretty much the same thing. I saw on one of the threads here that the Waddler would come back in some capacity, but I’m not sure what. It’s a shame, really, because they pretty much were the ideal daytime diaper. I’m gonna have to save what I have left.

PaddedBrony said:
Yeah, unfortunately they did, as well as the Waddler which was pretty much the same thing. I saw on one of the threads here that the Waddler would come back in some capacity, but I’m not sure what. It’s a shame, really, because they pretty much were the ideal daytime diaper. I’m gonna have to save what I have left.

Yep, same for me. I had to go through the "waddlers are PERFECT. what do you mean you're discontinuing them without notice?!!" And now again with the Little Builders. I don't think I can trust them to not pull this stunt on me again if they do happen to come out with a replacement next year or so. But after trying well over a dozen different diapers that looked like they'd work for me for daytime, either they were too thick, fell apart during the day, had horrible standing leak guards (looking at YOU, Tenna!) or were very uncomfortable / terrible fit. (thin diapers with rear AND front waist elastic are almost impossible to find!) Throw in that I don't want clothlike, and well... I'm just SOL. The only remaining options then are imports, and then I have to suffer double the price, for a diaper I wear daily.

Fortunately I did restock my LB just before they dumped me, so I have a few months to try to find yet another replacement. I built a large Northshore sampler when I was going through the Waddler Crisis, and didn't find anything I liked. Maybe they have something more suited to me now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back