• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

uwu ! Hi! I’m new!

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
Hi! I’m Ashe / Karma and I’m a 20 year old going on 3! I’m pretty new to the abdl community and I wanna make some friends :) you can message me on discord at any time and I’ll try my best to text back! Sometimes I gotta do big girl things and work :(

Reactions: IRugrat
Welcome Ashe/Karma! I'm sorry you have to for big girl things. I know everything will be better when you get home and you can be 3 again.

Yes Welcome! You have found yourself into the most inclusive and friendly community on the interwebs! Welcome to the family!

Karma said:
Hi! I’m Ashe / Karma and I’m a 20 year old going on 3! I’m pretty new to the abdl community and I wanna make some friends :) you can message me on discord at any time and I’ll try my best to text back! Sometimes I gotta do big girl things and work :(
Could you give me a discord invite

Back