who is your super bestest cuddly fwiend ever ?

Lexi5

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I just curious cause mine is hippy he gives me many squishy hugs and makes me happy and so i wonderd who else has a cuddwy friend who brings smiles. :3

I don’t have any cuddly friends unfortunately :( not even a teddy bear. I still live with my parents so being 19 and having a teddy bear doesn’t look very “impressive” lol. Really wish i can have a teddy bear.

• Sad
Reactions: abdlnz and SleepyBunny
vietnamesebabyboi said:
I don’t have any cuddly friends unfortunately :( not even a teddy bear. I still live with my parents so being 19 and having a teddy bear doesn’t look very “impressive” lol. Really wish i can have a teddy bear.
Im 20 and thankfully i have been able to keep my hippy and my blankie though i just act grow up in front of others i can understand the problems it could cause still sorry about not haveing a squishy friend for hugs. :'(

Reactions: asiandiaperboi
My cat, every time a lay on the couch he has to jump up and lay long ways with me with his body against the back cushion and his head resting on my chest / shoulder.. he's the best.

Hippy also says to send hugs cause everyone should have squishy hugs

Reactions: RadioactiveSquirrel, NooNoo and ABdrew
pampers4U said:
My cat, every time a lay on the couch he has to jump up and lay long ways with me with his body against the back cushion and his head resting on my chest / shoulder.. he's the best.
Wish my cats were nicer but for the most part their all big meanies to me and they tried to eat hippy.

"Moosey" he is the perfect size for sleeping, not a giant and not too little. Almost the size of a regular pillow. He is a smart ass with a snarky sense of humor, he wears a cloth diaper of course 24/7/365. Momma2moosey smuggled him and my blankie, "blue" into the movies recently as a surprise for me. I knew she was carrying a big bag with her, which she never does, I thought it was a diaperbag... just in case as she took me diapered to see DUMBO. Anyways, as we were entering the theater the receptionist asked to look in my wifes bag. At that moment I did not know what was in there but thought it might be diapers and supplies. I just walked away and let my "mommy" deal with it. When we got in the theater, we always sit in the last row. We sat down and she pulled out Moosey and Blue. Wouldn't you know it... a kids movie... mid week later showing... the movie was pretty full of adults! And there I sat with Moosey my blankie and my mommy... it was wonderful. I am just glad nobody I knew showed up!

• Love
Reactions: LittlePrince, NooNoo and ABdrew
littlemoosey said:
"Moosey" he is the perfect size for sleeping, not a giant and not too little. Almost the size of a regular pillow. He is a smart ass with a snarky sense of humor, he wears a cloth diaper of course 24/7/365. Momma2moosey smuggled him and my blankie, "blue" into the movies recently as a surprise for me. I knew she was carrying a big bag with her, which she never does, I thought it was a diaperbag... just in case as she took me diapered to see DUMBO. Anyways, as we were entering the theater the receptionist asked to look in my wifes bag. At that moment I did not know what was in there but thought it might be diapers and supplies. I just walked away and let my "mommy" deal with it. When we got in the theater, we always sit in the last row. We sat down and she pulled out Moosey and Blue. Wouldn't you know it... a kids movie... mid week later showing... the movie was pretty full of adults! And there I sat with Moosey my blankie and my mommy... it was wonderful. I am just glad nobody I knew showed up!

What an increadable time. You must have been the happiest little guy in the theatre.
I think momma2littlemoosey is so wonderful for taking your teddy and blankie. She is super special.

Last edited:
Reactions: NooNoo
My teddy, he minds me.

Attachments

• 20190428_063539.jpg
    20190428_063539.jpg
    308.7 KB · Views: 9
Reactions: GermanDL and Lexi5
Drew... Moosey would be pissed if he heard you calling him a Teddy. He thinks bears are inferior animals!;)🧷🧷

Reactions: ABdrew
My baby doll, I LOVE to rock her while sucking my pacifier. I'm such a good little mommy to her.

Last edited:
8766d8b9-86e4-4192-ba57-31144594dd70.jpg

• Love
Reactions: GermanDL
littlemoosey said:
Drew... Moosey would be pissed if he heard you calling him a Teddy. He thinks bears are inferior animals!;)🧷🧷
mommy only just got him for me cause I lost froggy. I had froggy for along time.

I haven't named my teddy yet, he very nice and gives me lots of hugs. He even hide in my bag when I go to work sometimes. But he gets upset cause he hasn't got a diaper. mommy said she's going to make him one.

Maybe everyone could help find teddy a name. I started a new thread to help find his name https://www.adisc.org/forum/threads/help-need-to-find-my-new-plushie-a-name.133371/

Attachments

• 20190428_072416.jpg
    20190428_072416.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: GermanDL, Lexi5 and littlemoosey
littlemoosey said:
Awww wish i could do that with hippy and my blankie but i only see films with my friends and they would be mean or they wanna watch loud hero films or scary films. Also sorry for late reply been stuck with a friend wanting attention seeing as i am the only one tha wanna keep him happy i was stuck but glad that moosey was there to keep you happy and i bet he gives many hugs. :3

Reactions: littlemoosey
Mine is Maf-Maf, a two foot long teddy bear. He sleeps with me every night.

Bearrrsssss!!!

I got “bear” and “cuddles”. I squish them pretty much every night lol

Bear is by no means small, but he’s not massive like cuddles is so bear usually gets to travel with me when I’m away working.

I’ve had bear for about 15 years now and I think I can count on my fingers the days that I haven’t squished him falling asleep 😁7788DFD5-8B9C-429C-9628-D6D72672FCD7.jpeg

Reactions: GermanDL, Lexi5 and ABdrew
My Barry Bear. He sleeps in my arms every night. He also likes to wear diapers with a onesie over it.

Reactions: ykdprdave and Lexi5
Onesieman said:
My Barry Bear. He sleeps in my arms every night. He also likes to wear diapers with a onesie over it.

Hehe yaassss!!!

Bear wears a diaper and I’ve got a super man onesie that he wears too! I’ve been keeping an eye out for a onesie like it that says superbear!

Reactions: GermanDL and ABdrew
littlemoosey said:
I'm going to take my Eevee, Mitsukuni, with me to see Detective Pikachu. He wears a diaper under his Pokeball pajamas.

Back