New Tykables Diaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tykables is finally release their own "ultra" diaper with 6000ML stated absorbency (not a lot higher than what they have had before) ; but what is exciting is the new prints

They are Dinosaur Themed, which seems to be something that not a lot of Adult Diapers have yet, and it says they have tougher plastic

I will probably get a case at some point just for variety sake and to see if I like them any more than their Overnights, but at least the absorbency is a bit higher and the Plastic is supposed to be thicker, idk if they will have the same partial Cloth back covering (I dont mind cloth backed, I just wish it had all over cloth-like coverage)

Edit: it also says they are wider than their other Diapers

Last edited:
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
OH MY GOSH YES I LOVE DINOSAURS!!!

Dang these are pricy though huge yikes!!

I'll likely buy a pack to try them out in the future but big ouch to the price!

I can't see myself paying $5+ a diaper before shipping, especially when I don't love the design. It's okay but it just doesn't quite work for me

Well that's always the case with really good Diapers when you are only buying a bag

The price for 80 is $180 which is much more fair and in line with other 6000ML+ stated absorbency Diapers

BabyTyrant said:
Well that's always the case with really good Diapers when you are only buying a bag

The price for 80 is $180 which is much more fair and in line with other 6000ML+ stated absorbency Diapers
That's true, however when I only have storage space to buy by the bag there are a lot of other significantly more reasonable options that aren't so inflated

Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and Sheepies
Topex said:
That's true, however when I only have storage space to buy by the bag there are a lot of other significantly more reasonable options that aren't so inflated

Yeah I understand that a lot of us are still trying to keep our ABDL Side a secret, or just dont have a lot of room.

But the ABDL Diaper companies want to push people to buy larger quantities; plus how expensive shipping is is part of why some Diapers seem so inflated in 10 packs.

I mean you ship a 10 pack of Diapers and you may pay $15-$20- so of course on a 10 pack while still leaving room for profit prices will be $35-$50 per bag, you ship a whole case and probably pay $40-$50 tops for 8 times the amount of Diapers, so of course the price per diaper goes down by a lot.

This is where it would be great to either have ABDLs in your area (that wear your same size) willing to sell some for a fair cost (I have done that before, selling 2 10 packs of ABU Diapers for $35) or split orders if you personally knew another ABDL in your area that shares your size that you are friends with.

I have no doubt there may be some ABDLs out there that split orders; but I understand some of us are pretty isolated (or at least it seems that way) in where we live or dont have close ABDL friends like that.

It's a Tykables diaper, so I guess it's a given that I'd be baffled by some aspect of its design. First and foremost: Are those flaming meteors of death I see raining down all over the front of the diaper? What... the... ? With that in mind, it's hard to shake the idea that the expressions on the dinos' faces are expressions of pure terror. Like, the t-rex is screaming and running for his life or something.

Dayum.

I'll take more Land Before Time, please--and less Chicxulub impactor.

Reactions: littlemoosey, Venesha, DiaperedBedwetter1998 and 1 other person
Cottontail said:
It's a Tykables diaper, so I guess it's a given that I'd be baffled by some aspect of its design. First and foremost: Are those flaming meteors of death I see raining down all over the front of the diaper? What... the... ? With that in mind, it's hard to shake the idea that the expressions on the dinos' faces are expressions of pure terror. Like, the t-rex is screaming and running for his life or something.

Dayum.

I'll take more Land Before Time, please--and less Chicxulub impactor.

Yeah that is an odd choice, worse yet is that it's more present on the "Long Neck" design being that at least on the rest it isnt on the front panel.

What if the flaming meteors were "fade when wet" so wetting the Diaper saved the Dinosaurs from Flaming Meteors (only to face a Flood, DUN DUN DUN)

Reactions: Brandon66, DprEffect, Sheepies and 1 other person
BabyTyrant said:
What if the flaming meteors were "fade when wet" so wetting the Diaper saved the Dinosaurs from Flaming Meteors (only to face a Flood, DUN DUN DUN)
LOL. Right! Or the dinos’ skin could be fade-when-wet, so wetting leaves you with fossil skeletons. Bit morbid I s’spose, but it’s in keeping with the established death/extinction theme, so... {shrug}

On that note, I really wish somebody would make a diaper where the whole shell was a lenticular lens—like on those 3D/animated greeting cards and whatnot. Then, when viewed head-on, it could look like Pampers, while at the same time appearing to be regular underwear from every other angle. Of course, if Tykables made it, the “every other angle” image would be an animation of a disembodied hand spanking your naked butt.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey
Very interesting that Tykables have announced this on the same day as the long anticipated ABU announcement!

• Haha
Reactions: babybobby, Sheepies and pampers4U
It’s on-par with PeekABU pricing. ABU charges $40 for 10, $95 for 40, and $180 for 80. Honestly, I’m going to have to try these new Tykables when they come out. If they’re close enough performance-wise to PeekABU, I might have to switch.

They look cute at least, closest I think I've seen yet to a modern day baby diaper at least in terms of print.

I just hope they don't find themselves in a similar legal situation to when they released the Snuggies and got sued by Kimberly-Clark over the name similarity to Huggies or whatever went down with that.

There's already a "RAWR" adult baby diaper.......

After the Kimberly-Clark ordeal you'd figure they wouldn't take such a risk.

PaddedBrony said:
It’s on-par with PeekABU pricing. ABU charges $40 for 10, $95 for 40, and $180 for 80. Honestly, I’m going to have to try these new Tykables when they come out. If they’re close enough performance-wise to PeekABU, I might have to switch.

Well the rating on PeekABU is 6,250 ML so 6,000 on the new Tykables isn't too much less (1/4 of a liter rated absorbency, so real world difference will be less than that if they are as good as they should be based off of the number)

Also, yes I think it is a risk having the name Little Rawrs when there is already QTTY Rawr, and maybe they will be back in court.

They really should avoid names that could land them in legal battles, first with Snuggies, and then with ABU over Space

Last edited:
Nice! I really like the designs of these diapers. I really enjoy dinosaur prints, so I totally approve of these. Yeah, they're pretty expensive, but I do hope to wear them sometime.

BabyTyrant said:
Also, yes I think it is a risk having the name Little Rawrs when there is already QTTY Rawr, and maybe they will be back in court.
They really should avoid names that could land them in legal battles, first with Snuggies, and then with ABU over Space

Well it's not their first trip down that road... not sure if "will never learn" or "don't care" ?

But practically speaking, I don't think QTTY made a second run of Rawr and are stil struggling to sell off remaining inventory. If that's the case, I doubt they have any practical reason to sue. (unlike ABU's much more popular Space)

well they are apparently racing ABU. These aren't available yet though - ABU pledged awhile ago not to do pre-orders (but then did one anyway less than a year later), so I wonder if ABU will have their new item available for purchase, available for pre-order (again), or "coming soon" ?

bambinod said:
Well it's not their first trip down that road... not sure if "will never learn" or "don't care" ?

But practically speaking, I don't think QTTY made a second run of Rawr and are stil struggling to sell off remaining inventory. If that's the case, I doubt they have any practical reason to sue. (unlike ABU's much more popular Space)

Well the Rawr by QTTY aren't as good as other Diapers at the same price range (just going by the numbers) , not to mention having too busy of a print, if they were cheaper and/or had a better (less busy) print they probably would have sold way better.

As for ABU, who knows, it depends on how long in the works the new diaper was, if it was planned long enough ago, they should have inventory coming in very soon

Lol at Tykables going up against ABU

Attachments

• A688F62F-B14B-4FDC-B8D7-BFBB87EC042B.jpeg
    A688F62F-B14B-4FDC-B8D7-BFBB87EC042B.jpeg
    154.4 KB · Views: 49
Slip92 said:
Lol at Tykables going up against ABU
Looks like they still wanted to announce their new diaper at the same time as ABU’s new diaper.

Last edited:
Nothing wrong with a little competition in my eyes. Only makes the market and products better.

Reactions: Sheepies
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back