sissybabypansy

permanently age regressed sissy little girl
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
this sissy little girl was just wondering if anyone is fortunate enough to able to live permanently as a little girl, like this sissy is able too?

sissy little girl pansy Gronski

First, I'm not a sissy, I don't know where that term came from, I'm just a little girl part time, and loves to be a mommy to her baby doll, Bella

I think most of us are not able to be AB all the time. so if you are able to be little all the time enjoy it.

how do you manage that adult side?

siysiy said:
I think most of us are not able to be AB all the time. so if you are able to be little all the time enjoy it.

Great! I'm an adult FIRST! You have to be an adult TO be little. Of course I would be little more, but not all the time. Katie

My question is how can someone be able to afford living little 24/7? I mean, I guess given the right circumstances you could pull it off, but that’d be a lot of missing income if one was to fully commit to being fully little.

HappyNotHappy said:
That’s what’s Daddy’s are for
I mean, if you have the ability to live off of a single source of income like that, it’s one thing, but a lot of couples and families struggle these days even with multiple sources of income. That’s not including extras like the cost of diapers and other little things.

Last edited:
PaddedBrony said:
My question is how can someone be able to afford living little 24/7? I mean, I guess given the right circumstances you could pull it off, but that’d be a lot of missing income if one was to fully commit to being fully little.

It's not a very feasible lifestyle that's for sure. Also, living 24/7 as a baby wouldn't be fun for me, while I love my baby-side dearly and I enjoy my evenings or a nice full weekend padded up and regressed, I have adult interests too and I'm pretty sure my Mommy/GF would fancy a few breaks from caring and changing every now and then as well 😄

Oddly enough though, I have heard of some ABs who have been able to manage this.

As HappyNotHappy pointed out, some of the cases I have heard involved Daddies who were self-sufficient and wealthy enough to sustain the lifestyle for their AB without needing a second income. In other cases though, I have known of ABs who work from home and do the baby thing 24/7-ish... I mean, they still work their shifts and such from a computer, but they do so while padded and onesied up.

Last edited:
Reactions: littlemoosey and Deleted member 44078
siysiy said:

I really don't have an adult side anymore, due to cancer, I truly am totally 100% incontinent, I've had my testes removed and had a penectomy. so, I will be diapered for the rest of my life. I get full disability and have a caretaker to watch over my funds, so there is no reason for me to dress, act, or live like a growned-up anymore

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, Deleted member 44078 and Italianlittleboy
Poofybutt said:
It's not a very feasible lifestyle that's for sure. Also, living 24/7 as a baby wouldn't be fun for me, while I love my baby-side dearly and I enjoy my evenings or a nice full weekend padded up and regressed, I have adult interests too and I'm pretty sure my Mommy/GF would fancy a few breaks from caring and changing every now and then as well 😄

Oddly enough though, I have heard of some ABs who have been able to manage this.

As HappyNotHappy pointed out, some of the cases I have heard involved Daddies who were self-sufficient and wealthy enough to sustain the lifestyle for their AB without needing a second income. In other cases though, I have known of ABs who work from home and do the baby thing 24/7-ish... I mean, they still work their shifts and such from a computer, but they do so while padded and onesied up.
i consider myself a little girl of 3 years old, not a complete helpless baby

Although I do enjoy my little time I'd never want to live that way 24/7. There are so many other things I love doing, like mountain biking, that I'd never give those up

Reactions: siysiy and Italianlittleboy
Well naughty naughty me. For making assumptions.

We are different and if we are living out our lives in a way that makes us happy.

Reactions: Italianlittleboy
Hey, IF being a full time little is really what someone wants AND they have those pesky adult logistics all figured out- long term- then I say go for it.

Reactions: Deleted member 44078
I swear there was a girl on here that was with a guy and was 24/7 diapered little girl

RetroGamerGuy said:
I swear there was a girl on here that was with a guy and was 24/7 diapered little girl
Which one?

I would like to say that I am little 24/7 but in our household that is just not possible. I still do work outside the house, I have the opportunity to work from home but I need that to be separate from home life. So I would have to say that outside of work I am little about 85% of the time. I am grown up when I have to take care of the bills, some cleaning activities (others can be done as a little), and of course those special times with the spouse. Besides that I am little the rest of the time.

@Slomo i seem to remember her name was.... Calibaby or something? I remember her posts talking about her daddy was a doctor and she was having issues or something about him wanting her to get chubby or something...

For me, being "Little" all the time is not practical.

Back