• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

New little in search of thunder buddies :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilstitch

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hiya hiya friends. My lil name is Stitch (like from lilo & stitch), and I am super excited to get to know you all!

A 'little' bit about me: I would describe myself as an extroverted introvert, can definitely put on a friendly, outgoing face when needed, but if given a chance would much prefer to quietly observe :p In terms of career, I am in the medical field, working to become a Child Psychiatrist/Pediatrician woop woop!!

Other interests are tough to pin down. I would consider myself a jack of all trades (or maybe a master of none :/). The main things I dabble in include:
-Music (play violin and the drums, listen to/review music as a hobby, collect vinyl records etc)
-Sports (LOVE LOVE LOVE football, played it in college, also crazy about basketball, but i find enjoyment in almost all sports)
-Video Games (i used to play much more in undergrad, don't have as much time nowadays. I am a sucker for a good RPG, though have been dabbling in the Battle Royal scene, mainly because some of my vanilla friends really like apex legends)
-Somewhat guilty pleasure: Professional wrestling. Could literally talk about wrestling for hours, likely going to Wrestlemania next year ;)

In terms of what my interests for this site are and why I am here:
I have had a fascination with diapers for as long as I can remember, thinking the wires upstairs got rearranged in an ABDL fashion during my potty training years, if you want to know more, just ask. Needless to say, its a part of me. I do not use out of necessity, just a hobby. More DL than AB.

Which brings me to this site and what I am hoping to find. My big focus is just finding new friends and getting integrated into a community. I am just now starting to get plugged into my local ABDL community through munches, but I would also love to find good friends in the online community as well :)

Well, thats me. If you cant tell, I am not much for brevity (probably the psychiatrist side coming out of of me).

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

Reactions: egor, SleepyBunny and dogboy
Hello lilstitch and welcome to the group.
Very nice and informative introduction.

Egor

Hello and welcome to the site. You did a great introduction thread. I started out playing vinyl records but I got a Rega Planar II turntable for Christmas and I've bought a couple of what I call super records, the ones that are twice as thick. My sons played football so I'm also a big fan. I used to play a number of RPG computer games, but now I spend my time learning new pieces on the piano, mostly Romantic composers and I write stories.

I hope you enjoy this site. It's always interesting and we all get to meet interesting people such as yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back