First time out in public

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jham

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi all,

Today i wore a diaper (Cuddlz) out in public for the first time. It was great peeing while walking next to/past people an they had no idea.

I'm curious about other people's first experiences out in the world, share your stories.

You know I never really had any stress relating to wearing a Diaper out and about; I just integrate it into what I am doing and enjoy it (both because it is comfortable and because it is convenient) ; although I dont always wear a diaper outside of the house when I do I make sure I am adequately covered up and just my time doing what I wanted to do (or at least what time allows)

My first time I didn't think about it. I was under medical care and was just glad to get out of my hospital room. Even if it was just physical therapy.

My first time was when I was still in the hospital, at physical therapy for my leg. I felt sooo embarrassed peeing myself back then, especially since I was still enlisted with the USMC. Now it's just anormal occurance I usually don't even give a second thought.

I have no problem wearing a diaper out in public. I dress in my normal clothes, I don't know why people are so nervous about wearing diapers out in public... as long as you're not wearing tights or super tight pants/short then its not noticeable. And even if it was slightly noticable... no one is staring at you privates long enough to clue in.

I did try wetting in public for my first time about 2 months ago, I was at the self checkout at Wal-Mart and it was very busy... I started to pee but got way to scared and worried that I would just leak everywhere so I stopped. I tried again for the 2nd recently at Wal-Mart, no one was around and it went well.

I don't go out to deliberitly pee in public, I just happened to have to pee at that moment so I let it happen. There's a line that I don't want to cross, I don't want my DL to get too weird where I'm a guy that deliberately goes out into public just to pee my pants.

Wow first time out in public was like the beginning of a never ending thing for me. I was 12 and on my way home from school. I peed as I was crossing the street, and then pooped while leaning on my mailbox outside. It felt so good, I had to run to my back yard and just go to town, if you know what I mean.

My first time while padded (that I remember) I was wearing a good night and had forgotten about it completely until p.e. class where we had to change. Lucky for me I had a corner locker so I was able to change without being noticed, but it was pretty fun.

The first time I remember wearing a diaper in public was sophomore year of high school (I was 15 at the time) and I didn't use it as I was too afraid it would leak or that it would swell too much and be noticeable, but I was on edge the entire day.

Since then wearing in public has become no big deal for me and I will wet with no worries even when talking to people.

TBH, Its been so long I really can not remember my first time.
But I can tell you it probably had plenty of self consciousnesses, anxiety , doubt & embarrassment.
It definitely was not done for fun or pleasure.

neophyte said:
I don't know why people are so nervous about wearing diapers out in public...
as long as you're not wearing tights or super tight pants/short then its not noticeable.
And even if it was slightly noticable... no one is staring at you privates long enough to clue in.

"no one is staring at you privates long enough to clue in." Said no woman ever. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
If you're a guy 18 or 81, single or married, you check out how many girl's asses in a day?

You do realize that in women's clothes "proper fitting" usually means form fitting or tight right?
Yoga pants, leggings, tight jeans/shorts, tight or short skirts/dresses get you looked at, a lot.
And sorry but loose, baggy, ill fitting "Mom Jeans" are just not an option, LOL!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back