Any ABDL members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints on here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years ago I was attending the Usenix (UNIX users group) conference in Atlanta which was being held about the same time the SBC was holding theirs. One of the old timers joked that nobody had ever asked for a plaster cast of his genitals so my girlfriend and me decide we'd make up ten or so "genital casting kits." I got individual portions of plaster and some stirring sticks and some paper cups to use for molds but I needed a release agent. Well, vaseline will work, but I need ten portions of it. Well, fine, go to the hotel gift shop and they've got these little tiny jars of vaseline. I grab ten and go to the cashier.

She looks at my purchase and says: "I guess y'all are NOT with the Baptists."

• Haha
Reactions: Subtlerustle, Fascinating and Seasonedcitizen
I grew up Mormon. My wife and I were sealed in the SLC temple. I graduated from BYU. I was EQ President when the PoX happened three years ago. Since then, my mommy and I have since both left the church (very happily). But we love LDS ABDLs as I was one not too long ago.

Diaperbum said:
You don’t have to be Mormon, but just wondering how many practicing religious ABDLs we have on Adisc.

If you are, did you have more shame growing up wanting diapers.

I was a virgin till marriage, so as you can tell.. Sex was taboo enough... But wanting to put on baby clothes/diapers. Totally weird.

Did any of you guys have similar upbringings?
I was raised Catholic. Same values of virgin till marriage. My diaper Fet was not at all sexual though. I just needed them like security blankets.
Since puberty it has become a Fet but I never think about having a lover who will understand. I feel like I'll have to hide that part of my. It may be easier for me as a woman. We get called baby anyway. But I have no clue how to start that convo.

ieyasu said:
I'm also a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Like most of us on this site, I struggle with my desire to wear diapers. This struggle has nothing to do with my religion but everything to do with the fact that I am not like most people! Wearing diapers (for whatever reason) does not prevent a member of my church from remaining active and in good standing.

That stated, I do believe that the power of procreation is special and should only be used between husband and wife. Stimulating oneself sexually is typically against the teachings of the restored Church of Jesus Christ. I know that many others (individuals and religions) do not see it the same way.

I love wearing diapers and always have. I find diapers to be not only comforting but also stimulating. When I was younger, I was drawn towards the comforting aspect and later became aware of the stimulating aspect as well. I have learned to accept the comforting aspect of diapers but still struggle with the other. The momentary feelings are quickly replaced with regret and remorse.

In summary, diapers are not against my religion but sometimes I allow the thought or use of them to lead me to acts which are. As such, I've come to terms with my AB side but am still struggling with my DL side.
Catholic churches teach not to masturbate but as soon as I figured how...Game Over. lmao

Last edited:
Reactions: Kirisin, BobbiSueEllen and RedStripeLvr
extremecomfy said:
but I never think about having a lover who will understand. I feel like I'll have to hide that part of my. It may be easier for me as a woman. We get called baby anyway. But I have no clue how to start that convo.

Would a lover who understands be that difficult to find, even among those here?

Was once LDS now Christian Diest.
To many people in LDS were controlling everyone they believe they were better then but.

extremecomfy said:
Catholic churches teach not to masturbate but as soon as I figured how...Game Over. lmao
I didn't go blind :eek:

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Protestant here. Yes, I struggled a LOT! It's been a big and long journey to come to the point of acceptance, both personally and biblically. No sin in wearing. No sin in dressing in any clothes you want. Soon only comes from lust and from allowing things to become like God in your life, or even just having a higher priority than God in your life.

It's honestly a bit of balancing act for me. I am a bedwetter at this point, so diapers are needed, but I also really enjoy them, and struggle with lust. And if I'm honest, I do sometimes not have a healthy balance in my thoughts.

At the end of the day, if I want more diapers, I need more Jesus, lol :)

Reactions: ComfyBoi, abdilly and Avi8tor
Wow! What a thread!
A few things first.
1. I love the Church.
2. No other group of people are as loving and giving as "Mormons."
3. The leadership is often more enlightened and accepting than rank and file members.
4. There is a difference, a real difference from "Utah Mormons" and LDS members in other states. (I know, I have lived in both Utah and Arizona.)
Although I grew up with LDS and attended Church and Cub Scouts (98% were LDS as was my Den Mother) I didn't get baptized until very late in life, a few years ago actually. I am 60 years old. I finally became convinced of the truth of the Gospel after meeting with and speaking with Elder Holland. Did I really meet Elder Holland? Yes, I did.

I also write a blog about my life, diapers, and yes, the LDS Church. Feel free to drop by or drop me a line. Contact info is listed on my blog.

Reactions: Kirisin, jt1220, Jim100 and 2 others
Diaperbum said:
You don’t have to be Mormon, but just wondering how many practicing religious ABDLs we have on Adisc.

If you are, did you have more shame growing up wanting diapers.

I was a virgin till marriage, so as you can tell.. Sex was taboo enough... But wanting to put on baby clothes/diapers. Totally weird.

Did any of you guys have similar upbringings?
For some its sexual, but for many others its emotional and hard-wired into our brains at a young age. I was longing to be in diapers and messing my pants at the age of 6 which is a long way from sexuality or puberty.
Its funny, but because of my upbringing and where I grew up (Arizona) I came to associate cloth diapers and rubber pants with LDS moms and LDS families. 🤭

Reactions: Jim100
Ex mormon.. all was fine till about 10 when i realised i was trans. Left at 19. Much to the dismay of my family.

• Sad
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen, chiaochai and BusyBritches
LDS/Mormon/Member of CoJCoLDS. Served a mission. Graduated from BYU. DL while discovering my AB side. Currently wearing diapers 24/7 as an experiment. (I'm in week 7.)

Reactions: DiapeyE and Jim100
ornitorrinco said:
LDS/Mormon/Member of CoJCoLDS. Served a mission. Graduated from BYU. DL while discovering my AB side. Currently wearing diapers 24/7 as an experiment. (I'm in week 7.)

Interesting, I don't think that I have ever seen the Church off Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints abbreviated that way before. It actually took me a while to decipher it.

I'm similar to you. I lived in Utah (but live in the northwest now), served a mission, got accepted into BYU (but went to and graduated from University of Utah) and arm primarily DL with some AB tendencies.

Reactions: Kirisin, ornitorrinco and Jim100
I was born and raised Christian. I'm still a child of God. I didn't do age regression as a kid so no. But if it had come up I think they're might have been some issues.

Times are changing and even religion is easier on people who don't fit the norm.

Re: CoJCoLDS - it’s an attempt at humor since the church recently asked us to not use LDS/Mormon.

Reactions: DLScottsman
ornitorrinco said:
Re: CoJCoLDS - it’s an attempt at humor since the church recently asked us to not use LDS/Mormon.
Should use TCoJCoLDS. "The" is part of the name. Glad someone explained what it meant. :giggle:

Reactions: ornitorrinco
I am a Christian.

And people accept my child like personality.

I don't go about telling people that I wear. But no one seems to notice or care that I am padded.

Reactions: ComfyBoi
There was a church near my parents' house proclaiming "Thee Reorganized Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints," Hmm... Reform Mormans. They now just call themselves The Community of Christ. In fact, these guys were the first to use the name "CoJCoLDS" but then added Reorganized to it. They had some radical ideas like treating woman as equals and opening worship (and communion) to all, which challenged the authoritarian views of mainline Mormanism.

I am also a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, I served a mission a few years ago in the Texas McAllen mission. Still active and still wearing diapers :)

Reactions: Deleted member 35235, DiapeyE and Jim100
ieyasu said:
Interesting, I don't think that I have ever seen the Church off Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints abbreviated that way before. It actually took me a while to decipher it.

I'm similar to you. I lived in Utah (but live in the northwest now), served a mission, got accepted into BYU (but went to and graduated from University of Utah) and arm primarily DL with some AB tendencies.

Sometimes auto-correct and phones really mess up the spelling... I meant to write "The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day-Saints" but missed the capitalization and ended up with an "off" instead of an "of". Oh well, I'm glad that you understood what I intended to write.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back