Mega max

Isle said:
That’s is a loud logo they have there! I wonder who they think they are advertising to? I do not see many people walking the streets in their diaper!

We don't see the logos as "advertising" for others to see "walking the streets". It's branding so people can feel good about their absorbent underwear choices. Check out almost any brand of traditional underwear and you'll see they all have the brand name prominently displayed...for the wearer's sake, not the public. By adding the logos it helps move them a little closer to normal underwear. The v2 MegaMax does have much lighter printing so it's not as bright as before.

Reactions: Bunnybutt21, RetroGamerGuy, Dan09 and 1 other person
NorthShoreAdam said:
Check out almost any brand of traditional underwear and you'll see they all have the brand name prominently displayed...
Every pair of underwear I had before I became incontinent was branded, but the branding was always such that it was hidden when I was actually wearing them.

I haven't tried the megamax's because when I requested samples I never received them, and shortly after you said you'd be making an xl which I think will fit better anyway (I wear xl's in your supremes) and I decided to wait for those, so I don't know how unobtrusive your branding is or not. But I have to admit when I first heard they were branded on the wings, before seeing pictures, I thought the branding was on the front wings, on either side of the tape panel, and hidden when worn. I was slightly disappointed to see otherwise. It doesn't matter much, it's not like anyone but me ever sees my diapers. But people didn't see my underwear either, and Hanes and Fruit of the Loom still hid it.

flipside said:
Every pair of underwear I had before I became incontinent was branded, but the branding was always such that it was hidden when I was actually wearing them.

I haven't tried the megamax's because when I requested samples I never received them, and shortly after you said you'd be making an xl which I think will fit better anyway (I wear xl's in your supremes) and I decided to wait for those, so I don't know how unobtrusive your branding is or not. But I have to admit when I first heard they were branded on the wings, before seeing pictures, I thought the branding was on the front wings, on either side of the tape panel, and hidden when worn. I was slightly disappointed to see otherwise. It doesn't matter much, it's not like anyone but me ever sees my diapers. But people didn't see my underwear either, and Hanes and Fruit of the Loom still hid it.
Hard to find Hanes that hides the branding on the inside anymore. I'm not real sure how it makes a difference other than darker logos can show through lighter clothing which is why we lightened it. XL MegaMax will arrive around June 1st.

I was wearing Supreme at night, but had problems with leaking when on my side. I got MegaMax and they work great. I usually wear GoSupreme during the day. If I am not going to have a break to change during the day. Going to a park the zoo with my G.F. or stuff like that, I'll put on a MegaMax and it lasts all day. It does become bulky and saggy but holds up. Besides I like that , So far it is the best diaper I have ever bought.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
NorthShoreAdam said:
Hard to find Hanes that hides the branding on the inside anymore. I'm not real sure how it makes a difference other than darker logos can show through lighter clothing which is why we lightened it. XL MegaMax will arrive around June 1st.
Yeah, as I said it doesn't matter much... no one saw my underwear and no one sees my diapers but me. I was just sharing my thought process with branding when you mentioned you were trying to be like regular underwear. I wonder if the difference in the brands being hidden for me a few years ago and you saying they're harder to find hidden now has to do with men's versus women's underwear. Although come to think of it I'm pretty sure one of my sisters had a pair of underwear when she read in high school emblazoned with Calvin Klein's interspersed with hearts all over the outside so I could just be wrong.

Appreciate getting a timeline on the larger megamax diapers. I was neither looking for, nor expecting one. It is nice to know when I'll be able to look forward to trying them.

Last edited:
I've been wearing MegaMaxes daily since the first of the year, and I've never particularly paid attention to the logos. To me, that suggests that the branding, even in the dark blue, is pretty unobtrusive.

Wet or dry, MegaMaxes hold their shape and resist sagging and disintegrating better than anything I've ever tried. They're frankly more absorbency than I need, but they're the only diapers I've worn that are as comfortable when I take them off at 10 PM as when I put them on at 7 AM. That's what keeps me ordering them again and again.

Reactions: 12srepaid, CrinklingCajun and NorthShoreAdam
I don't have any medical issues, so I wear for fun / comfort and the mega max's are one of my favorite products, I love how I can do heavy yard work, go skiing, or atving and not have to worry about the padding breaking down, tapes popping, the fit getting stretched out. These are awesome diapers and very well constructed

Reactions: 12srepaid and NorthShoreAdam
I don't buy the regular underwear with the monster branding either. The Hanes and Jockeys I have have very discrete tags that don't show.
Unless you're marketing to exhibitionists or the pants-sagging crowd, I'm not sure what the point is.

I got a pack shipped in march 2019, and its definitely there, but i don't really think its very obtrusive at all. I actually forgot about it entirely and didnt notice it again until i took it off.

NorthShoreAdam said:
The v2 MegaMax ...

Is v2 shipping in Large yet?

Tungsten said:
Is v2 shipping in Large yet?
Yes. I ordered a case last week and it has the faded, less noticeable logo.

INTrePid said:
Yes. I ordered a case last week and it has the faded, less noticeable logo.
Yes, v2 MegaMax with lighter logos and stronger landing zone are shipping in sizes Medium and Large now.

Back