Wearing Diapers to School/Work

ABDElsa

TheFrozenABDL
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Does anyone else wear their Adult Baby Diapers to School/Work (Bambino, ABU, Rearz etc.)just because you want to? Or are you afraid that you will be discovered and go with more discreet pull-ups? Because I do it as often as I can and I've never been noticed, my jeans hide the crinkle so you can't hear it, and no one notices me wearing in the bathroom. (or if they do they don't care/say anything) Just curious?

I wear and have worn all the different Crinklz designs to work also ABU space and paws , currently got a dry life pe slip on and wear Better dry as well ,
I’ve even continued wearing my night time cloth diaper if I had an early start and hadn’t wet much
But I drive a Euro cab type semi truck all week

Reactions: ABDElsa
I am in a 24/7 phase and I wear Northshore Supreme Lites, obviously not an ABDL diaper. However, they displaced ABU Plastic Preschools from my rotation. This had nothing to do with how they looked but how they felt and their availability. I've worn Crinklz to work a few times but it's more diaper than I want or need for work.

There is something about wetting while you boss is talking to you.

Reactions: Ghost of Bubu, ABDElsa and neophyte
I wear to work just for fun :) Rearz, Crinklz, Forsite Under The Sea.....

I wear a plain black onesie with jeans and a dress shirt; the onesie helps keep the diaper hidden if I lift my arms or if the back of my shirt gets puleld up a bit as Im sitting, and helps keep crinkle noise low!

Imagine how embarrassing it would be if I were sitting at my desk all day and cute little Crinkle teddy bears were sticking out all day!! :D

Reactions: ABDElsa and Seasonedcitizen
I wear a diaper 24/7 out of physical need. I choose my diaper to be Crinklz because of my mental needs. And I'd be more afraid to wear a pullup versus a tape diaper, just because of how more likely a pullup will leak. And trust me on this, a thick diaper that done its job is WAY less noticable than a thin one that has leaked.

Reactions: Jonnythepony, CrinklingCajun, ABDElsa and 1 other person
I wear cloth diapers 24/7 so I'm wearing when I'm at work to. 👍

Reactions: chuck and ABDElsa
DanielW said:
They might be thinner, but nobody will mistake a pull-up if they see it. Wear what you want to wear.
Ok I will thanks

I did it old school, at school, with a diaper made from a towel and ducky pins. And a re-purposed trash bag which rustled really LOUD. Either nobody knew, or they were unusually polite.

Me t
parcelboy2 said:
I wear and have worn all the different Crinklz designs to work also ABU space and paws , currently got a dry life pe slip on and wear Better dry as well ,
I’ve even continued wearing my night time cloth diaper if I had an early start and hadn’t wet much
But I drive a Euro cab type semi truck all week
Me too! I've worn ABU Space, Little Paws, Cushies, Super Dry Kids, Preschool, Barebum Bambino Classico, Magnifico, Rearz Spoiled, MyDiaper Sexy, Tykables Waddlers, Depend Maximum Protection, and even a North Shore that a guy on eBay adhered two Winnie the Pooh baby Diapers to, one on the front and one the back giving it a real baby Diaper feel and scent because it's made from an actual baby Diaper. So, far I've yet to be caught/noticed, if I am though I'll just use the fact that I have Encopresis and sometimes have accidents as a defense, because I really do have that but it is under control.

P.S. in case you're wondering, the North Shore Winnie the Pooh baby Diaper looks like this.

Attachments

• 1b3b7748e6f5a57aa479dcf11ea61c2f-1.jpg
    1b3b7748e6f5a57aa479dcf11ea61c2f-1.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 57
  • b67515cbfbd2e7edcf765d018bb6d777-1.jpg
    b67515cbfbd2e7edcf765d018bb6d777-1.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 56
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998
siysiy said:

Teehee......especially if you don't like your boss!

Trevor said:
I am in a 24/7 phase and I wear Northshore Supreme Lites, obviously not an ABDL diaper. However, they displaced ABU Plastic Preschools from my rotation. This had nothing to do with how they looked but how they felt and their availability. I've worn Crinklz to work a few times but it's more diaper than I want or need for work.
Well that's okay, whatever floats your boat, you do you. You wear whatever Diaper makes you feel comfortable, protected, and is discreet enough for you.

siysiy said:
Man wish I could do that! But I haven't weakened my bladder muscles enough to do it involuntary. I can't even do it laying down in bed, sitting down, or in mixed company. I have to either be standing up at home, or in a bathroom in public, and I have to make it happen, it doesn't just happen. Man I wish I was incontinent! :-( :'(

Last edited:
neophyte said:
I wear to work just for fun :) Rearz, Crinklz, Forsite Under The Sea.....

I wear a plain black onesie with jeans and a dress shirt; the onesie helps keep the diaper hidden if I lift my arms or if the back of my shirt gets puleld up a bit as Im sitting, and helps keep crinkle noise low!

Imagine how embarrassing it would be if I were sitting at my desk all day and cute little Crinkle teddy bears were sticking out all day!! :D
Man I wish I could wear a onsie to work/at home, but I wouldn't be able to hide it from my parents because it would need to be washed. I've actually had a couple instances where part of my Diaper (be it white, colored/printed) was sticking out from the back or side, and I have had to tuck it back in. Even though I wore a belt and pulled up my pants as much/many times as I could, it would still happen, no one noticed though, or if they did they didn't say anything.

Slomo said:
I wear a diaper 24/7 out of physical need. I choose my diaper to be Crinklz because of my mental needs. And I'd be more afraid to wear a pullup versus a tape diaper, just because of how more likely a pullup will leak. And trust me on this, a thick diaper that done its job is WAY less noticable than a thin one that has leaked.
Oh I bet! I've never been able to involuntary wet my Diaper in mixed company while sitting down so, I wouldn't know about leakage. I can only make myself wet when standing up at home, or in a bathroom in public, not even while laying down sleeping, guess I haven't weakened my bladder muscles enough. So I just wear to school/work I can't use, but man I wish I was incontinent!

DannyBBaby said:
I wear cloth diapers 24/7 so I'm wearing when I'm at work to. 👍
I don't think I'd like Cloth Diapers. There's no Crinkle and they probably just feel like ordinary underwear, and not like a Diaper. Especially not like a Baby Diaper, which are my favorites! Depend doesn't really do it for me, especially not the pull-ups! If I'm gonna wear a Diaper I want it to be as close to a Baby Diaper as possible! That's why I love ABU, Bambino, Rearz, etc. so much even though I'm more of a Diaper Lover than an Adult Baby. So, I don't think I'd like Cloth Diapers.

LittleSissieJolie said:
I did it old school, at school, with a diaper made from a towel and ducky pins. And a re-purposed trash bag which rustled really LOUD. Either nobody knew, or they were unusually polite.
Dang that sounds awesome! I bet that was fun! I wish I knew how to make my own Diaper in School, but the only way I could get my hands on Diapers was from my Grandma's house, or at the ESS classrooms which I frequented because I am Autistic. I'm ashamed of it but I would steal a couple of Diapers from the ESS classroom when it was empty and the door was unlocked and put them in my backpack. Now and days I am in college and am able to order ABUs, Bambinos, Rearz etc. Online and have them shipped to my house, hiding them from my parents, but then wearing them to work and school.

SecretlyABDL94 said:
Man wish I could do that! But I haven't weakened my bladder muscles enough to do it involuntary. I can't even do it laying down in bed, sitting down, or in mixed company. I have to either be standing up at home, or in a bathroom in public, and I have to make it happen, it doesn't just happen. Man I wish I was incontinent! :-( :'(

it's actually developing better control over your bladder, not weakening it, that allows you to wet in different situations. Just keep practicing and you'll get it down eventually.

Also, you don't have to reply multiple times to quote people (it's actually considered bad etiquette on a forum). Just hit reply on the next post you want to respond to before hitting "post reply" and it'll incorporate its contents into quote tags into the end of wherever you're typing.

Reactions: ABDElsa and Trevor
irnub said:
it's actually developing better control over your bladder, not weakening it, that allows you to wet in different situations. Just keep practicing and you'll get it down eventually.

Also, you don't have to reply multiple times to quote people (it's actually considered bad etiquette on a forum). Just hit reply on the next post you want to respond to before hitting "post reply" and it'll incorporate its contents into quote tags into the end of wherever you're typing.
OK great thanks for the wetting and replying tips. :)

Back