Soo, i finally took the leap of faith

Status
Not open for further replies.

WriterofFlame

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Earlier today, i went to Wal-Mart with my dad after we dropped my sister off at her workplace, but he did not go in with me due to not wearing casual pants and i bought some food for myself and my sister, nearly bought the new devil may cry or resident evil, and I went to the diaper asile and looked at goodnites and huggies pull ups, mentally conflicted in my head and impulsively decided to buy the l/xl boys goodnites, at this point I'm nervous as heck I'm shaking and my heart felt like exploding, i payed and after eating dinner I finally put on one and I'm surprised at the size, they looked bigger than i originally thought, slid it on and managed to get it to the proper place, but one side ripped possibly I was not as gentle with it as i thought, tapped that side and walked a little, they stayed on and feel soft, like a soft, fluffy Speedo, despite the speedo look I'm sporting im okay with it as long as it does not fall off almost immediately, and finally after five to ten minutes, I've wet my diaper, so warm and the pad swelled a little, glad I didn't overflow it, but a second wetting may push it over the edge, will try messing if possible, sorry for the long post, but I just wanted to tell you guys this first experience.

Reactions: ChristianDiaperLover
How did your dad not know that you bought diapers and why not just get something that would fit better

Reactions: rennecfox
Oh sorry, I hid them behind the front seat and put two boxes of pizza in front of it and picked up all of the bags when we got home, he went in the house before me and i put the diapers in my room while he was in the living room and to answer your second question, diapers such as goodnites I personally favor and are less expensive than Abdl diapers, I WILL get proper Abdl diapers but that wont be for a while and ordering online is a risk that I don't want to take in my current situation.

Reactions: 12srepaid
Just curious I have bought diapers while with my dad but I also told him years ago and I also buy my diapers online now he never says anything

Carnifex said:
Just curious I have bought diapers while with my dad but I also told him years ago and I also buy my diapers online now he never says anything

Sadly a lot of parents do not react in this way.

trysexiea said:
Sadly a lot of parents do not react in this way.
I am lucky to have such a dad

Sadly not everyone is is as understanding I can walk around with nothing but a diaper on and not hear anything but prefer to have it co

Covered

Carnifex said:
I can do the same but effectively it's a rare thing. In general.

WriterofFlame said:
I went to the diaper asile and looked at goodnites and huggies pull ups, mentally conflicted in my head and impulsively decided to buy the l/xl boys goodnites, at this point I'm nervous as heck I'm shaking and my heart felt like exploding

yeah the thrill of buying diapers is awesome for some reason , i still get nervous when buying in person.

Reactions: Sidewinder
"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the presence of fear, coupled with the will to venture forth."
-Unknown

That being said, I was nervous, the first time buying some depends.

In fact, I'm STILL nervous about it, but I don't let it stop me.

Carnifex said:

I've also used online ordering, my dad will never know because I'm really good at being the gatekeeper for mail and packages (we were targeted for identity theft, so it's assumed I do it anyways, and always have in case we have an expensive or delicate item that's shipped for other past times). I did tell my mother though, just said I was so tired of waking up in wet sheets, it's one way to treat it, and she was cool with it and understood "just be sure your father doesn't find out". That really did shock me, but after being sick a few times where I was sleeping for 20 hours, or getting so tired going down the stairs that I had to sit on my workout bench just to get my energy back, I think she understood from a few perspectives.

yeah when i was a kid like maybe 11 or 12 or so i had that same excited feeling riding my bike to the local CVS or Walgreens (Pharmacies in the US for anyone outside of it) and buying a pack of pampers or Huggies to use at home. I just buy all my diapers online and have them delivered now lol

My first nervous time was at age 13 buying my first pair of Gerber vinyl plastic underpants, XXL Boys. I had it all planned out that if the lady at the counter asked me about why I was buying them I would say they were for a younger brother. It was only once I got up to the register that I came to the thought "What if she knew my family and knew I did not have a younger brother"? I thought quickly while paying for them that I could say it was for a visiting cousin but then thought what if she saw my mother one day and asked about my "younger cousin" needing PUs? Thankfully she said nothing but I felt she gave me the kind of assuring smile that she knew they were for me. I never peddled as fast as I did on my bike back home that day.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back