Diaper training?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBIGlittle

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
Hey I’ve been in the abdl community for a while but I was wondering how I make it easier to wet uncontrollably while diapered.right now I can easily wet not trying and occasionally have an accident or not even notice but I was wondering how I could improve

(Hypnosis has been slowly helping specifically Train diapers by emg hypnosis diaper training on YouTube but I heard Cyrus softfurs files work completely first or second try) (I’m trying him tonight)

• Angry
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998 and rennecfox
It's reay just practice makes perfect. The next time you relax to pee try and focus on what your sphincter muscles are doing. And when you're done peeing, try to not clench those muscles closed again. Eventually you'll be able to keep your sphincter muscle open all the time, and will drip pee near constantly. Making yourself full diaper dependent without any harm to your body.

Oh, and as always you absolutely need to always wear a diaper you can trust to not leak.

Reactions: Deleted member 44078
that's one of the most commonly asked questions here. (you might look for past threads asking the same question) TL;DR: practice practice practice

Like it’s already been said, practice and continue use of the diapers only is best.
This also works if you want bowel incontinenc. BTDT enjoying it every time it happens.

The training doesn’t come from the diaper per day..... it’s more about learning to do everything while staying relaxed and not focus on the diaper..... that is what diaper training is... not focusing on using your diaper but rather using your diaper when not knowing it.

If you’re not already, you need to be wearing 24/7. Make sure you keep well hydrated and it will happen over time.

For me it took about 6 months before I really didn’t noticed until I felt the warm pee spreading through my diaper. The only time I think about it is when I’m getting changed. Don’t want to pee all over without a diaper on 😊

Relax and let nature take its course.

Reactions: ShadesPoofyButt
At least you won’t have to worry about using the toilet anymore. Instead, you would have to use your diapers for both peeing and pooping. The only problem is that once you poop, you will likely become stinky and you would want to take something in order to reduce the poop smell.

I agree practise makes perfect. I am almost 24/7 and have been for a few month's. What I'm finding when I am not in a diaper I am starting to have wetting accidents or really need to find a toilet asap. It creeps up on you and starts to happen without you realising.

Diaperedguzzy said:
The training doesn’t come from the diaper per day..... it’s more about learning to do everything while staying relaxed and not focus on the diaper..... that is what diaper training is... not focusing on using your diaper but rather using your diaper when not knowing it.
that's the truth! I was self conscious when I started wearing a few years ago, but began to wear for longer and longer periods of time until I was wearing diapers all the time. the nervousness went away and diapers are my underwear

Reactions: Fireband and Diaperedguzzy
alwayz said:
that's the truth! I was self conscious when I started wearing a few years ago, but began to wear for longer and longer periods of time until I was wearing diapers all the time. the nervousness went away and diapers are my underwear
Yeah I got to the point where my wife would tell me when we were out that it was obvious that I had a diaper on🤣. I had no idea I don’t even think about it any more.

Diaperedguzzy said:
Yeah I got to the point where my wife would tell me when we were out that it was obvious that I had a diaper on🤣. I had no idea I don’t even think about it any more.
My wife's the same way..... A few years again my wife notice my diaper was sticking ouy the back of my pants like a toddler and she didn't say anything. she was right. No one noticed. Or if they did they didn't say anything

Reactions: ABdrew
robertabdl74 said:
My wife's the same way..... A few years again my wife notice my diaper was sticking ouy the back of my pants like a toddler and she didn't say anything. she was right. No one noticed. Or if they did they didn't say anything
My wife always tells me to fix my shirt or stop wearing tight pants..... I tell her “you bought me these pants!” She picks out my clothes..... only because if she didn’t I would wear the same clothes until I looked homeless.... I hate shopping

Reactions: chamberpot
My wife does the pat of my diapered butt when we go somewhere just to make sure I’m well padded.

sounds embarrassing to have someone tell you that your diaper is noticeable. It does happen, and has happened to me but nobody is checking to see if you are wearing a diaper. In my case the "Baby Pants" tag sewn into the edge of my diaper and the top edge of the diaper and the elastic on my diaper cover was sticking out of my jeans when my shirt rode up. oh well, it happens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back