Orbeez in diaper

KeeperOfTheRock

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I saw a few threads about if orbeez would be a good idea in a nappy or not so I decided to experiment a little bit over the weekend. Here are the results of the experiment.
Orbeez are little plastic balls that absorb liquid and expand from the size of a grain of rice to roughly the size of marbles, and when fully saturated; they have the feeling of a jello ball but they are pretty tough. You can put a lot of pressure on them before they will burst. They take around 20 minutes to begin swelling to a decent size; so just throwing them in dry and waiting for them to swell is not going to be a fast process. Although if you are patient, they will eventually work.
The best way I have found is to soak them in hot water and wait. Then when they reach the desired size, test the temperature so you don't burn your unit and drop them in. They also feel pretty cool when cold; It's easily one of the most unique feeling items you could drop in there, aside from jello.
I had no negative reactions on my skin after 2 hours and there is no smell or mess. Sat on them and wet a few times In a rearz safari with no leaks. Just be warned, when it comes to changing out of your nappy; I suggest doing it in a tub or laying down because if these little balls fall into a hard floor; they will launch into another dimension lol.
Final thoughts, if you enjoy the occasional slippy slimy feeling/ or just want to try something new; this is definatly at the top of my list. Let me know how it goes.

Last edited:
hmmm… I thinking this would be a good April fools joke to play on my girl friend

That's actually brilliant!

I've got orbeez. I've got diapers. This sounds like fun!

T00LIX said:
if these little balls fall into a hard floor; they will launch into another dimension lol.

Can confirm. I've somehow managed to knock over a container. Annoying to clean up, to say the least.

Last edited:
T00LIX said:
I saw a few threads about if orbeez would be a good idea in a nappy or not so I decided to experiment a little bit over the weekend. Just be warned, when it comes to changing out of your nappy;
You should had call it diaper in the first place, since the title is Orbeez in diaper, not nappy.

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
You should had call it diaper in the first place, since the title is Orbeez in diaper, not nappy.
Dude, don’t be that guy.

As for the OP, I can see how that could be fun. It’s like adding SAP to a diaper, only with larger polymers, essentially.

• Haha
Reactions: BJsTyLeZ, babybobby, mayhem and 2 others
bigtoddler96 said:
Diaper=nappy they are two words to describe the same object. I dont see why it matters lol. Thats like getting mad at someone for calling a jacket a coat; I think you got your diaper on too tight lol.

Reactions: Sheepies
T00LIX said:
Diaper=nappy they are two words to describe the same object. I dont see why it matters lol. Thats like getting mad at someone for calling a jacket a coat; I think you got your diaper on too tight lol.
It's worse, since there really is a difference between jacket and coat but they are often used interchangeably in casual conversation.

Diaper and nappy refer to the exact same thing.

Trevor said:
It's worse, since there really is a difference between jacket and coat but they are often used interchangeably in casual conversation.

Diaper and nappy refer to the exact same thing.
Yeah, my point is the difference is so minimal; that you just look like an ass arguing over it. I guess some people just can't get over the fact that not everyone speaks the same. Oh well, what can you do? Haha.

Reactions: Trevor
T00LIX said:
Yeah, my point is the difference is so minimal; that you just look like an ass arguing over it. I guess some people just can't get over the fact that not everyone speaks the same. Oh well, what can you do? Haha.
Better yet let's be inclusive of all nationalities by using both words in the same sentence :p

• Love
Reactions: babybobby
What about making a slit inside the diaper and putting one in the padding?

Anyways, sorry for the bickering about "diaper or nappy", which has little to do with this thread.

• Love
Intere
mayhem said:
What about making a slit inside the diaper and putting one in the padding?
Interesting idea, I don't know about you though but I wouldn't want the sap to spill out and leak personally though

bigtoddler96 said:
Anyways, sorry for the bickering about "diaper or nappy", which has little to do with this thread.
(y) no worries mate.

• Love
Back