What brand of baby wipes

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kephalos

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
which brand of baby wipes do you use?

I miss the old Pampers baby fresh something fierce, the new Complete Clean even in baby fresh scent don't work or smell as great.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221 and lilkayden
I buy either the Walmart or Rite Aid Pharmacy "House Brand" Baby Wipes.
A little bit cheaper than the Big Name Brands.
They work well on my poopy bottom.

I use HEB Baby (store brand) lavender wipes. Love the smell love the value. Also they have little sheep on them...

I use Huggies (store brand). These ones have no scent to them, as I have skin allergies to any perfumed scented items.

I actually don't use any of these. If I have to use a "baby" brand of wipes, I go for Pampers.

I instead go for an adult-medical brand of wipes called Equate at Wal-Mart. It's good quality and cheap. I used to go for Wal-Mart's brand (before they switched to primarily Equate) called White Cloud or something like that. Those were also cheap in price, and I even preferred them to Equate brand, because those were stretchable to be bigger if you needed them to be.

Reactions: rennecfox
I use Pampers sensitive right now I’m trying the new pure sensitive wipes they came out with I don’t like them as much they don’t have the same consistency most of the other wipes on the market made me break out especially the Huggies wipes for some reason

Honestly, I just use whatever is affordable and unscented. I’m not picky when it comes to wipes.

Saw this thread and had to post. It triggered a memory of a box I used to use for my drawing materials as a toddler. Does anyone know what the brand was that used Lego like plastic boxes for their wipes? The one I might still have was a light blue one. If they're still around, I would totally buy them, can't remember the aroma, but wouldn't mind having them.

I use the sensitive skin Pampers wipes. I'm urinary incontinent, so they work very well for what I need. The Huggies brand breaks apart and leaves pieces behind and most adult brand wipes smell kinda medical; they smell "elderly" to me if that makes sense

LittleBay said:
I use the sensitive skin Pampers wipes. I'm urinary incontinent, so they work very well for what I need. The Huggies brand breaks apart and leaves pieces behind and most adult brand wipes smell kinda medical; they smell "elderly" to me if that makes sense
DanielW said:
I agree with you about Huggies. They are very wet and pulpy. They usually tear just pulling them out of the dispenser...I'm not a fan and I've never liked the smell, scented or "unscented" or the weird green tea cucumber sort of smell - yuck
Interesting. That has not been my experience at all with Huggies. I like them because they are more substantial than other wipes I've tried (baby or otherwise). The only time I've noticed any degradation in them is when wiping my face if I haven't shaved. I'm not a huge fan of the cucumber scent but I prefer it to unscented. I much preferred their nursery scent before the push to fragrance free products.

Last edited:
DanielW said:
Its been a relatively new thing...so I hope its a fluke, but yes, they are wet enough to pour out and then wring out.
Were these their One and Done variety? Those are the only ones I use. I just placed an order for more so I hope they will continue to measure up.

I either use seni adult wipes which are sold at my local ingles or dollar general adult wipes. The seni are definitely better than the dollar general ones but the dg ones are friggin huge

I use north shore ones unscented. Good size to them. Works great for me.

Parents choice from Wal-Mart, those are my favorite, and a bonus, those wipes can remove so many stains on the go that I always have a travel pack of them with me, remove coffee, ketchup, mustard and other stains quickly from most clothes, its surprisingly very very effective. Wish they would carry their unscented version in travel packs for this reason, but other than that, I love them.

Back