New peekabu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, not sure what to say, used a bunch now and no issue

I like my diapers snug but not super tight, and I’m up and down crawling under equipment all day and no issues

I ordered a full case of mediums back in July. The core had the honeycomb pattern and was solid white. I wear mediums in Tykables and Crinkz and have a 34” waist. I ordered a full case of larges this time and they’re dated Dec 18th, 2018. I made a $200 gamble because these sell out fast! These new ones have the blue rectangular patch on the white honeycomb padding. I find that they fit better than the mediums did. I notice that the lower tapes are higher and the elastic waistband is taller. The wings fit a little more snug with the new tape placement. I applied/reapplied the tapes in several different spots and had no issues with the landing zone or the tapes. Everything else is unchanged. I had two major floods while sitting and it instantly wicked with no leakage. Will give them a test run while I’m sleeping.

I've been wearing these for the past couple nights, and need to make a note on performance, these diapers are very comfortable, soft plastic, great tapes, they do have a lot of SAP in them and I've having an issue with wicking, The diaper does hold a ton, it does swell from thin to huge, but the issue is that the liquid doesn't wick, it just pools and lumps big time, then you get premature leakage. Its not a huge deal since they do hold a ton, but its disconcerting at the least to have a huge frontal wet diaper that's leaking a little around the groin and a completely dry butt.

I find that the majority of my diapers tend to get saturated properly when I have a onesie on over my diaper, and I am always always using ABUniverse Diapers

BabyTyrant said:
I find that the majority of my diapers tend to get saturated properly when I have a onesie on over my diaper, and I am always always using ABUniverse Diapers
I’m either in a onesie or sleeper when wearing

I’ve just got my order of the new PeekABU diapers and tried one today. It’s been a couple of months since I ran out of the first version, so I can’t recall exactly how they were, but most definitely I the fit is nicer for me! It seems to fit around the legs better; snug but not pulled too tight to fit, and a little higher so the tapes aren’t down we’re my leg bends. And I think I like the higher top tape as well. Can’t really recall if there is any difference in absorption or capacity, but it works superb!

tomviper000 said:
Can’t really recall if there is any difference in absorption or capacity, but it works superb!
The new ones have the blue core (surge pad) I personally don't see a real big difference in performance from new to old, but like you I def like the tape placement, especially around the legs.. no rubbage. This is a top notch product

Reactions: babybobby
I wore these to sleep in. These are definitely top of the line! No leaks, absolute comfort and love the quality! I recommend the scented ones.

I went skiing yesterday for 6 hours wearing one the whole time, with all the extra movements this held up the whole time, I think I did 4 or 5 medium wettings, but the main take away was the padding held together just fine, even after a pretty good fall on one of the runs (powder day, hit a mogul to fast had a fun spill)

Reactions: perlFerret, tomviper000 and CrinklingCajun
I don’t think theirs any difference in capacity or wicking compared to the older versions but maybe it’s the blue pad, they don’t seem to leak as easily if you flood them after they’re already a bit wet

I have to agree the wicking leaves a lot to be desired. If I’m just sitting (say driving) I can fully saturate the front to the point of leaking and no amount of wiggling around in the seat seems to get the wetness anywhere near the back

Just got the new ones. I have to say they made a fantastic call to move the tapes. Much much better fit at least for my body type. I felt the previous version dug way too much into my thighs.

Reactions: babybobby
Overall i have tried most and many diapers and for now im always falling back to the abu or rearz,And the Nappyrus ones rascals Peekabu and ther other cheaper ones are all just decently great , I recenlty got a case of crinkles and just wasting them so im done with those as i dont like them as much, !

Reactions: ~ShyChubbyLittle~
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back