Cooking While Diapered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disposable2Nite

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
While I obviously enjoy diapers a ton (I'm on here after all), I also do like cooking quite a bit. I decided to double up on my diapers a few weekends ago when I had the house to myself while making a recipe I wanted to try. While it took a while to make with all the prep work, cooking/simmering and letting it cool (it was a jambalaya recipe that I'd never tried before), I thankfully was able to waddle back and forth in the kitchen with my t-shirt, diaper, and pajama pants while wetting my diapers more and more throughout. By the time it was ready for dinner, the diapers were wonderfully swollen and full while the meal was delicious!

Mind you, I enjoy my hobbies without diapers too, but it was a fun experience to try this time around!

Do you like doing any hobbies while being diapered yourself (and does it help out, or keep you focused)?

Reactions: TheWaddlingDad, Mickeymic and lilgirllil
It's nice to meet someone else who doesn't wear them full time! Do you find if you wear them for too long, the next day after you take them off and put on big underwear, that you feel like you might have an accident - or have to rush to the bathroom?

I can't say I've had that uneasy feeling after getting back into undies any more than I would on a normal day out. Diapers are mostly a weekend/day off kind of thing for me, so the majority of the week is mostly business as usual! Even when I am diapered, I usually still hold when I feel like holding and wetting when I feel ready.

Nice to meet you as well!

Since last summer when I wrenched my back and lost all bladder and bowel control, I have been wearing diapers. I regained partial control of both and was able to get away without wearing a diaper while at home but about 2 months ago, I wrenched my back again and lost some of the control again. As a result, I am now diapered 24/7 because my accidents have become so unpredictable. Obviously I do all of my cooking while diapered and I do have frequent wetting accidents while cooking. I don't feel the need to change immediately if I have just a wetting accident, but if I have a messing accident while cooking, I will always get changed immediately because I don't like to be cooking while I am in a messy diaper.

I wear nappies whatever I am doing apart from taking a bath or a shower.

lilgirllil, asked about after wearing and wetting, my wife was gone for a week and i wore 24/7 for 3 days-( helps that i am self employed, so i could leave the shop to change) i wore thick cloth diapers the whole time so there was a lot of washing and drying going on in the laundry room, and i wore big sweat shirts that hung down to cover my bulk, but the 4th day, i didn't wear them, i actually wet my underwear and pants without even thinking about it, luckily i was alone and went home and changed! which also reminds me about a firemans dance i was at years ago , wore a suit with cloth diapers and plastic pants, we were drinking and i was wetting instead of going to the rest room which was awesome until i realized i was leaking and my black suit pants were very wet, told my wife i had to run home and she said it was very obvious that i had an accident as i left, i was so wet that my old pickup seat was soaked for two days, i changed my diapers and went back to the party, there were about three hundred people there, but no one said anything except my wife the next day! Disposable2nite-- monday nite i did like you , wife went to an aa meeting for and hour and a half and when she left, i thickly diapered up and put on a short t-shirt, was very nervous at the cook stove because my wife had taken down the curtains and venation blinds for cleaning and the window was completely open to neighbors and street or anyone coming up the driveway, makes me think maybe i want to expose my self, but not really???

Reactions: lilgirllil
Just don't fry bacon naked o_O

• Haha
Reactions: lilgirllil and Deleted member 47221
Interesting... I have never cooked while padded up, but I have prepared myself some baby foods and made oatmeal whilst diapered. Being diapered certainly passes the time and makes regular everyday activities more fun :)

While I wouldn't call it a hobby, I have found that cleaning my apartment, swiffering and dusting while in diapers makes things a little more fun, clean-up time just passes by :D

Of course, when I am diapered, I aim to regress, but I suppose if there is a nominal chore to be done, doing it while in diapers takes the edge off and makes it more fun ;)

Last edited:
I usually just wear diapers to bed but have been know to put them on earlier when cooking. Makes cooking more enjoyable not having to take a bathroom break while cooking and enjoying a glass of wine

I love it. It combines two very calming activities which doubles enjoyment and security. I love just being able to wet if I need to focus at that moment and can't wait for the toilet. The kitchen and diapers are just very close to the heart! Best thing is changing into a fresh one right after finishing food :)

Reactions: lilgirllil and Mickeymic
I use Diaper 24/7 so I wear anywhere and for everything.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and lilgirllil
Tundra1975 said:
Since last summer when I wrenched my back and lost all bladder and bowel control, I have been wearing diapers. I regained partial control of both and was able to get away without wearing a diaper while at home but about 2 months ago, I wrenched my back again and lost some of the control again. As a result, I am now diapered 24/7 because my accidents have become so unpredictable. Obviously I do all of my cooking while diapered and I do have frequent wetting accidents while cooking. I don't feel the need to change immediately if I have just a wetting accident, but if I have a messing accident while cooking, I will always get changed immediately because I don't like to be cooking while I am in a messy diaper.
I injured my back in the military so I understand

Poofybutt said:
Interesting... I have never cooked while padded up, but I have prepared myself some baby foods and made oatmeal whilst diapered. Being diapered certainly passes the time and makes regular everyday activities more fun :)

While I wouldn't call it a hobby, I have found that cleaning my apartment, swiffering and dusting while in diapers makes things a little more fun, clean-up time just passes by :D

Of course, when I am diapered, I aim to regress, but I suppose if there is a nominal chore to be done, doing it while in diapers takes the edge off and makes it more fun ;)

I find I clean better in nothing but a diaper -- it's the only time Husband is super okay with my diapers. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Disposable2Nite
I always do my laundry in nothing but a diaper every Sunday. I'm in nappies 24/7 by choice.

Doubling up with Jambalaya does seem like a good idea, possibly some incontinence pants on top to help as well.

I think the two diapers do their job well for that assignment, but I'll certainly keep my eyes open for some pants for future tries!

There's plenty of other meal ideas to try, and I ordered a case of diapers that should keep me well padded on the weekends for a good while. :)

It is fun feeling the urge and just letting it flow out. I always feel that the diaper with get full and the plastic pants will fail but they don't.

Thankfully the diapers swelled up nicely but no leaks. :) I enjoy a nice wetting, but I don't feel like having to do any extra leakage cleanup either, hahaha.

Hadn't thought of wearing while engaging in a hobby, but I'll definitely try it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back