What diaper are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just diapered my self with a atn

Crinklz Aquanaut! My new favorite diaper. :)

Reactions: JWolf
techno said:
Crinklz Aquanaut! My new favorite diaper. :)
They are awesome!

BetterDry.
But you'd better stand back, they're about to explode...

Rind said:
BetterDry.
But you'd better stand back, they're about to explode...
DANGER ZONE!!!!! lol

I’ve got a ABU PeekABU on right now. I’m home sick from work with the flu, so perfect time to pad up 😁

Full

In a North shore supreme green. Like the green very much.

Reactions: Lemminkainen
Just about to terry towel for the night

I'm wearing adult pull ups right now.

Mothercare terries and rubbers.I put 3 terry sqares underneath and 3 over...6 nappies and pins and adult rubbers.Then just relax and have a wee....its so wrong but feels so right...

Its always sexual for me..i remember years ago when toddlers wore terries and frilly rubbers...and i used to steal them from my friends parents cupboard and put them on(the terries not the rubbers they were too small)...and put food down them...i had a troubled childhood so it made me feel safe..and when i watched pie fights i had to be wearing terries....it was great when i got my first house cos i filled it with loads of terries and push chairs...i also have a rain cover fetish....

Over the many years, I tried so many different types of diapers. What I quickly learned was that I did not want to buy any in a public place so I simply invented my own style from heavy-duty bath towels. I only fold them so that they are about 8-10 inches wide and the folds can be two or three times in a length of about 12-16 inches. Depending on my position, I can also add reinforcements on the side that I lay on if I go to bed. I have to also ensure that there is adequate protection if they leak later into the night. The best material I have found is the small gray polyester blankets that they sell at Walmart. These can be folded in half sequentially about six or seven times or rolled into a nice long rectangle with multiple layers. The best part is that they are very absorbent and they wash very easily. They only take about an hour to dry if they are hung up in the garage.

NS Supreme Lite. Giving the first one a try with a booster. BTW purple.

surprisingly dry Crinklz lol

Fixed it ;)

Just put on a atn still dry

Very wet atn need to change my diaper

dry 24/7

Boys Goodnites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back