Best pants to hide a diaper

ThePhotographer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
So I already have been wearing more since I started college and now I’m going to wear more (currently I wear once a week, now I want to do every class). One of the issue I have is with my pants. The only diaper that shows no bulge dry in north shore supremes. Problem is after wetting a few times the diapers outline becomes more apparent. I’m talking about that area where the diaper curves under your leg.
Basically diaper bulge is hidden dry, but more obvious when wet.
I wear jeans because it’s so cold right now and they do a good job at hiding noise. What I don’t know is what kind of Jeans I’m looking for. Are they supposed to be loose? Longer between the waist and leg split point?

If you have any suggestions on pants, let me know. Currently my dream would be 24/7 as I’m actually more focused on wearing, and costs are not to bad. I just need to nail how to wear the correct clothes/ ways to be discreet so I’m not making my padded rear obvious.

One suggestion I have, I'm new here and to all of this, is to get a black or white onesie tee shirt. Wear it just like a normal tee shirt under another shirt like a sweater or a polo or a button up....

I wear jeans to work with a black onesie and a dress shirt... I cannot explain how much better I feel knowing my diaper/belt area will never be exposed. It also reduces crinkle noise a bit, and it feels amazing. I wear crinklz and rearz to work.

Maybe you could try wearing a diaper to Old Navy or something; try some different sizes on in the fitting room which has a mirror.

https://rearz.ca/onesie-bodysuit-black/
https://tykables.com/collections/snappies/t-shirts

Best pants to wear to hide it? I'd say those pants that MC Hammer used to wear...

if not.. I prefer somewhat fitted jeans. I think a fitted cut of jeans helps keep it all snug and keeps it less visible. I find a looser pant, like jogging pants allows for a fluffier butt. This theory only works with thin to moderately thick diapers.

Have fun!
Andrew

This might go without saying, but... regardless of what sort of pants you have on, one particularly good thing to do is to wear a pair of boxer-briefs over whichever diaper you have on. That should at least help to reduce the outline whether wet or dry.

Reactions: PianoMusic1 and Seasonedcitizen
wear roomie jeans

For what it is worth - forget wearing fitted pants and in light pastel colors.
As the above post "wear roomie jeans" (pants) and go with solid dark colors.
Stay away from flat front pants - the fly front ones are good for breaking the bulge.
Wearing oversize long tunics/sweat shirts will help.

Frequent leaker - plan on diaper changes more often - hiding high absorbency
diapers may not be so easy to conceal too much bulk - frequent changing of thin
diapers may be a solution although this may present problems of another sort.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I wear dark coloured denver haynes relaxed fit jeans one size bigger with a onesie and it helps to hide the bulk of the diaper even the Betterdry diapers I wear 24/7. one thing to remember switching between padded and non padded days is ok if you see different people every day but at work or school people will notice the change in you apperance so if you are going to wear at school keep things consistant stay padded or leave the diappers for when you are at home.

people will also notice you bathroom habbits ie when you wear you skip the bathroom but when you dont you go to the bathroom frequently thats why consistancy is key in keeping your diaper need hidden.

Reactions: ARBBB2
Rob110 said:
I wear dark coloured denver haynes relaxed fit jeans one size bigger with a onesie and it helps to hide the bulk of the diaper even the Betterdry diapers I wear 24/7. one thing to remember switching between padded and non padded days is ok if you see different people every day but at work or school people will notice the change in you apperance so if you are going to wear at school keep things consistant stay padded or leave the diappers for when you are at home.

people will also notice you bathroom habbits ie when you wear you skip the bathroom but when you dont you go to the bathroom frequently thats why consistancy is key in keeping your diaper need hidden.

Thanks, I didn’t think about a darker denim. I probably could wear to every class so it make my rear look “more natural” rather than a weird once a time thing that may cause people to be curious.

Reactions: MagicTurtle89, Dan09 and perlFerret
Pee has to go somewhere. If you wear thinner diapers then plan on frequent changes. The high capacity ones will show a bulge as they start getting filled. My onesies have the buttons right between my legs. I can't reach in and unsnap them and use a urinal while wearing a pull up diaper. The onesie is still a good idea for masking the diaper outline.

Wear loose-fitting jeans and a dark onesie

I wear loose cut jeans which are two sizes larger. I can wear thick cloth diapers and plastic pants and they don't show.

Looser jeans are better. You don't have to be ridiculous about it (I find that boot-cut jeans two sizes up are sufficient), but jeans that are properly fitting on you normally will be snug enough on your diaper to put pressure on it, which decreases its absorbency. As it gets wetter and hence bulkier, the effect worsens. The same effect is present if you are messy - tight jeans will highlight the butt bump but will also severely worsen your risk of blowouts, which are very unpleasant indeed.

As you astutely said, you also need more depth in the crotch. I'm not 100% sure how to reliably fix this - a lot of my jeans are op-shopped and happen to fit - but I've heard that big & tall mens ranges tend to sell more closely specified sizes which can provide a a more customised fit around your diaper.

In terms of pants in general, jeans and trousers that fit as above are good for your diapers. I would avoid fleecy-lined pants.

Regarding what others in the thread have said, I agree that you should get a onesie. I would recommend against getting the Tykables jeans - while those are convenient for when you have a caregiver, I've tried wearing them on a daily basis and they have a tendency to pop open when you sit down.

Wrangler Relaxed Fit jeans absolutely.. they have no contour between the hips and the ankle, the legs are a straight line so even if you wear ridiculously thick diapers they will be hidden. The only time i have any concern is when i have severe diaper sag, and i know that instead of showing the rounded curve of my bottom cheeks, i give a flat diaper curve... maybe it is because i am of the age that i know no one is checking out my butt that even that doesn't bother me.

Reactions: Natuto2020
Comfort or relaxed fit, one size larger than you otherwise need to accomodate the bulk of the diaper. The darker the color (black is best), the easier it is to hide the diaper and any potential leaks too.

Found the pants! Bottom of my jean drawer. Pair of darker jeans, good fit and hide a bulge well. I’m wearing a crinklz with a onesie and compression shorts and it completely hides it. Need to get another pair or 2 if I go 24/7 ever.

I have two pair of black jeans that i go out in when wearing.

Indyboy4 said:
I have some Duluth Trading Co “Ballroom Jeans”. They have a gusset in the crotch and seat with the idea being that your genitals aren’t pressed when squatting and sitting. But I find it a nice feature for a diaper as well.

https://www.duluthtrading.com/mens-...#start=4&cgid=mens-collections-ballroom-jeans

I wear Duluth Trading Fire Hose pants, too. Good stuff, durable and IMHO a good replacement for denim. Since they fit loose so I can move around in them on the job, they accommodate a diaper and plastic pants nicely.

Back