NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Are In-Stock!

bigtoddler96 said:
NorthShore already sells Dotty The Pony, which are pink.
bigtoddler96 said:
NorthShore already sells Dotty The Pony, which are pink.
Sure they're pink and cute, but I'd like a lower capacity but still quality budget diaper that's still cute once in a while.

Not to mention pink and black NSSL with polka dots would be reminiscent of Minnie and Mickey Mouse at least in my opinion.

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Just tried out one of the Supreme Lite's. I gotta say, for the target audience, these are a pretty great diaper. They're soft, comfortable, and discrete. Plus the colors are great! Great job on these Adam and team!

Reactions: 12srepaid and NorthShoreAdam
NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, that is the plan. Add colors to Supreme absorbency later this year and also hopefully 2 more colors.
Adam,

One more follow-up question. Any plans for a print to add to the Lite diapers?

Frungie said:
Adam,

One more follow-up question. Any plans for a print to add to the Lite diapers?

Yes, we're working on a few different concepts to have printed designs as well. Nothing finalized yet. The goal is to add more choices to all our products if possible.

Don't know if it's in the cards, but I would really like an all-black version of this diaper.

Next order maybe....

OMG NORTHSHORE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE :love:

I got my bag of blue NSSL and inside were samples of the other two colors too. I don't know if you guys knew from this thread or if it's just a standard, but I had trouble choosing which color to get as they were all so great. The samples were an amazing surprise that seriously made my day.

The colors are even more gorgeous than I thought. Especially that purple wow!

Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
Sheepies said:
OMG NORTHSHORE YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE :love:

I got my bag of blue NSSL and inside were samples of the other two colors too. I don't know if you guys knew from this thread or if it's just a standard, but I had trouble choosing which color to get as they were all so great. The samples were an amazing surprise that seriously made my day.

The colors are even more gorgeous than I thought. Especially that purple wow!

Glad you like them! Yes, we include samples of other colors when you only order one color because we do agree that you have to see these in person to really know which colors are right for you. Almost everyone changes their favorite color once they see them in person.

Reactions: Sheepies
Just got done testing out the three samples that came with my latest order. My first impression is they would not last me 8 hours, and were certainly to thin for overnight use, so I added a booster right off the bat and used them during the day only. Once the booster was soaked I noticed the diaper did an excellent job at wicking pee to the back of the diaper. The overall fit was great, and I did not feel like I was going to leak until the wetness was approaching the last inch or so of the back padding. For a moderate absorption, thinner diaper, these are really good. As a matter of personal preference I did like the blue, but though it was a little bit too dark. The green and purple looked right, but just weren't colors I could get behind (or in to).

NorthShoreAdam said:
Glad you like them! Yes, we include samples of other colors when you only order one color because we do agree that you have to see these in person to really know which colors are right for you. Almost everyone changes their favorite color once they see them in person.
You're right my new favorite is the purple lol

I hate to be a fly in the ointment on these as I really like the idea of colors and the blue and green in particular. However, now about halfway through my second bag I have noticed the tapes are much more likely to slip on the colored diapers than the white.

I was not a fan of second chance tapes and the Supreme Lites were one of the products that helped me look on them more favorably. Their slippage/popping rate is about 1-2% for me (meaning 1-2 tape problems out of 100 tapes, which is 25 diapers). What I'm seeing with the colored diapers is closer to 10%. I'm trading off with white Lites, so I really don't think it's anything different I'm doing. I want these to be a big success but the tapes are a disincentive now.

DanielW said:
Thats probably a good thing to mention to @NorthShoreAdam. I haven't noticed a higher failure rate yet, but its good to keep an eye out for that kind of thing.

He haunts these threads (in a good way), so I figured he'd see. I wanted to see if it was somehow just me. Maybe the bags I got are in some way defective. I'd prefer that it just be me as I would like to order more in the future to mix up with the white.

I have yet to see a tape slip on the bag of purple so far. Only have three left.

Trevor said:
I hate to be a fly in the ointment on these as I really like the idea of colors and the blue and green in particular. However, now about halfway through my second bag I have noticed the tapes are much more likely to slip on the colored diapers than the white.

I was not a fan of second chance tapes and the Supreme Lites were one of the products that helped me look on them more favorably. Their slippage/popping rate is about 1-2% for me (meaning 1-2 tape problems out of 100 tapes, which is 25 diapers). What I'm seeing with the colored diapers is closer to 10%. I'm trading off with white Lites, so I really don't think it's anything different I'm doing. I want these to be a big success but the tapes are a disincentive now.

We've had a few complaints of tapes not being as sticky as normal. We're happy to replace defective stock. This could happen to any diaper at any time unfortunately. Just randomness of applying adhesive which isn't easy to make perfectly consistent. We'll make sure the tape supplier is well aware.

Reactions: Trevor
NorthShoreAdam said:
We've had a few complaints of tapes not being as sticky as normal. We're happy to replace defective stock. This could happen to any diaper at any time unfortunately. Just randomness of applying adhesive which isn't easy to make perfectly consistent. We'll make sure the tape supplier is well aware.

I appreciate the offer. I don't think they're bad enough to require replacement but if it continued, it would affect my willingness to purchase or reduce the quantity. I'm sure there is a random element to taping in general but to go from such a high rate of function to what I'm seeing says at least the purple and green bags I received were off. At least the tapes don't usually pop off but slippage is bad enough.

I'm willing to stick with them a bit in the name of working out bugs on something I'd like to be really positive about.

Last edited:
Back