You get an unlimited amount of any one diaper for free. What do you get and why?

I would forego the free diapers if there was some free diapering from a Yummy Mummy.
But I digress... I am not sure. I have been liking Bambinos. I haven't tried many other brands, I am a big ABy. :)

ABU SDKs because I love 2-tape brands, they look like classic baby diapers, they fit me the nicest out of all their 2-tape brands, they're soft and comfy and ABU can never seem to keep them in stock for very long :LOL:

Reactions: DprEffect
Littlepawz. Cute print and great absorption.

Size 6 Pampers Baby Dry 1998. I’ll be rich!

Reactions: babybobby
I'd go with ABU SDK for now, I think it's going to be one in permanent supply for me, though I still need to try more of the others.

Rearz Rebel! It's the most absorbant and the one I trust the most; it's the only diaper I know of that I would wear with confidence in a public area. I can wet them several times while sitting and not have anything squish or leak out. They stay put around my waist and tummy while walking or cleaning, wet or dry. They are the perfect size and wrap my tummy and make me feel so happy. The plastic is the most durable and the qualities out rank the following diapers I have tried.

My second choice (and what I wear most often) is a tie between Crinklz Astronaut/Regular and Rearz Lil Monster. Crinklz has the absolute best print!!! <3

Over the last 6 weeks I've tried and tested the following......

• Crinklz - Regular
  • Crinklz - Astronaut
  • Rearz - Lil Monster
  • Rearz - Safari
  • Rearz - Rebel
  • LittleForBig - Nursery Blue
  • Forsite - Under The Sea
  • Tena Super

I've also recently discovered that I love wearing onesies with my diaper and my regular clothes; less crinkle :cry: but I feel so secure and comfortable,

Last edited:
It is so hard for me to choose, like my kneejerk is to go "Bambino Magnifico" because it's easily my favorite diaper but I can hardly ever afford it so I can't regularly wear it. But if I use it on that and something better comes on the market later? It'll be so hard for me to justify buying it because I get Magnificos for free, lol

For now though, probably Magnifico. But I don't think we've hit peak diaper design. I'm still waiting on the company that takes all the various things I like on any given diaper and put them all together on the same product.

neophyte said:
Rearz Rebel! It's the most absorbant and the one I trust the most; it's the only diaper I know of that I would wear with confidence in a public area. I can wet them several times while sitting and not have anything squish or leak out. They stay put around my waist and tummy while walking or cleaning, wet or dry. They are the perfect size and wrap my tummy and make me feel so happy. The plastic is the most durable and the qualities out rank the following diapers I have tried.

My second choice (and what I wear most often) is a tie between Crinklz Astronaut/Regular and Rearz Lil Monster. Crinklz has the absolute best print!!! <3

• Crinklz - Regular
  • Crinklz - Astronaut
  • Rearz - Lil Monster
  • Rearz - Safari
  • Rearz - Rebel
  • Tena Super

I've also recently discovered that I love wearing onesies with my diaper and my regular clothes; less crinkle :cry: but I feel so secure and comfortable,

Rearz safari, rebel, seduction, pink, are all exactly the same at the level features only the graphic design changes

Reactions: neophyte
The one made entirely out of $100 bills, of course!:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lewis Badger
DocBrown said:
The one made entirely out of $100 bills, of course!:ROFLMAO:

bills does not absorb you would be disappointed :)

Last edited:
neophyte said:

• Crinklz - Regular
  • Crinklz - Astronaut
  • Rearz - Lil Monster
  • Rearz - Safari
  • Rearz - Rebel
  • Tena Super

If you like crinkling as much as I do, get some Peva baby pants (from Baby Pants) and wear them over your onsie. Then when your diaper leaks you only wet your onsie. Of course, your baby pants will be at risk of peeking out so be careful (or daring)

trysexiea said:
bills does not absorb you would be disappointed :)
Durn! You mean I'm not going to "pee in the money?"
:cry:

I actually have not worn many kinds so it would be hard to decide. I would say north shore mega max as those are the best from what I have tried.

trysexiea said:
Rearz safari, rebel, seduction, pink, are all exactly the same at the level features only the graphic design changes

Thats great thank you! Do you know if their 'inspire + control' is the same as safari, rebel etc...?

Last edited:
It would be Rearz safari because how well it stands up to abuse that I put it through. Plus it has my favorite character Zach the zebra.

neophyte said:
Thats great thank you! Do you know if their 'inspire + control' is the same as safari, rebel etc...?

The shape is different on this model :)

Betterdry or Crinklz diapers

I'm a bit kooky, but ABU Barebums. I've only gotten to try them once or twice, and they're rarely in stock these days, but I love them. I like the print, the absorbancy is good enough for my purposes, and it's not so puffy I couldn't get away with public wearing.

Back