• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My name is jen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jhead81

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
My bf is all into this I am very intrigued by him and I am very interested in what he does. I love this man with all my heart and I don't want this to be a speed bump in our relationship. I truly believe if your in a healthy relationship then you should accept everything about your partner. At first I was like oh hell no. But now I wanna know alot more about this. I asked him to take baby steps with me with this. I just want some insight about this. It's like I have anxiety when I got to talk to him please help a loving gf become closer in thia with him thanks.

There just nappies jen, nothing scary about a nappy .... If you can baby your boy friend and not feel weird about it, then you are more than half way there

Still_in_Nappies said:
There just nappies jen, nothing scary about a nappy .... If you can baby your boy friend and not feel weird about it, then you are more than half way there

Ya at first I wanted to run away but now that he has openly came to me I wanna be more open to him about this. I just don't know where to begin or how to approach him.

Jhead81 said:
Ya at first I wanted to run away but now that he has openly came to me I wanna be more open to him about this. I just don't know where to begin or how to approach him.
I'm sorry to ask but as what is your bf identifying himself? Is he on the adult baby side or does he just loves to wear and use diapers?
How you can approach him, depends mainly on how far you are ready to go and where you have your personal borders at the moment.
I'm saying at the moment because personal borders can possibly change over time, just don't pressure it and don't do something you currently don't want to indulge with.
Find out what he likes or would like to be done to him and then compare it to what you are capable of, for now. Then get back to him and tell him. For example, you are capable of changing a wet nappy but not a messy one then tell him that.
And I'm quite sure you'll find more examples in this regard.

Best of luck in finding out :)

Reactions: YbboB
I suggest that you first watch him diaper himself while he talks about his technique and likes. Refrain from his using his diaper until you have become comfortable enough to be attracted to the scene. To bridge, perhaps pull out his diaper's waistband and pour in warm water.

You can poke a hole in a disposable to allow diaper sex (either seal the edges of the hole well or be prepared for absorbing crystals everywhere. Get diapers with more cellulose and less crystal.

And I am surely biased, but birdseye for pinning strength over snuggly soft gauze and covered with a very roomy pair of PEVA (not vinyl, vinyl stiffens) baby pants is by far the most comfortable and leak-proof diaper around.

Take it slow. You guys have decades to fill with new experiences.

Ever meet somebody that likes warm soft fuzzy things lots of blankets. And likes to be hugged. Same thing just weird. lol

Welcome to to to the group Jen. 🐈

Thanks

Hi Jen, Firstly well done for joining and for sharing your anxiety about your boyfriend. You don't mention if he is a diaper lover or an adult baby and there is a big difference. Adult babies want to go back to an age where they didn't have responsibilities and were cared for, some want to regress to try to recapture their innocent times and still others like me use being an adult baby to help cope with childhood abuse. Diaper lovers, on the other hand, tend to sexually attracted to diapers, although not always, they can also be attracted by using the diaper. Some adult babies are also sexually motivated.

If he is an AB then he may want you to take part as his (mummy, auntie, big sister, caregiver etc), He is seeking the love and care and attention that you would give to a baby. Whether you do this or not is up to you and you shouldn't feel pressured to take part. If you do want to get involved, then I suggest you sit down together and work out what you both want and expect and what you are both prepared to do.

So think about things like changing nappies. Are you prepared to change his wet nappy? What about a soiled nappy? Are you happy for him to wear a nappy around the house all the time or do you want to set firm limits on when he can and can't wear? Are you open to bottle feeding him, perhaps dressing him in AB clothes etc? would you be prepared to let him nurse at your breast? These are some of the things you may be asked to do. So if the idea of changing a messy nappy is unthinkable then tell him that and make it a hard limit. Talk to him and find out what he expects. Take things slowly and build up to things, cuddles and hugs are always good for ab's. If he is a diaper lover then he may want you to masturbate him while he wears a nappy either from the outside or the inside of the nappy it all depends. I'm not a DL so I can't really say much about it, but again let him know your limits and stick to them. You may also want to think about each of you having a safe word, that way if he suddenly says can you...... and you don't want to the safe word is a simple way of saying no or that's taking things too far.

Whatever the outcome I wish you well. It can work very well. My current girlfriend is also my mummy when I'm in little space and we are going to get married early next year.

Jhead81 said:
Just talk to him Jen, he'll tell you what he wants and then you decide whats comfortable for you ..

Thanks everyone. I talk about this everyday.Things are just gonna look up from here. I am glad that I found this place and all the wonderful people here. Thanks for talking to me and helping me. This is a great place..

Reactions: littlemoosey and YbboB
Thanks hopefully this will inlighten things and educate me more.

Hey Jen,

Welcome to the group. As most everybody has already stated talk to your partner and learn where he lands on the spectrum; is he a diaper lover, is he a adult baby, is he a combination of both.

Then find out what kind of relationship that he wants Is he looking for someone to accept him for who he is, is her looking for a playmate, a caregiver, a mommy, maybe even a little; some people are DL's that are doms looking for a little, some are switches (play the role as a dom or sub
After you learn more about you partner find out what YOUR uncomfortable with. Set rules and limits based on your comfort level and begin from there.

Let's say he's a adult baby looking for a mommy or a caregiver and that your uncomfortable with the entire idea of it, but you love him and want to make it work; set some limitations, rules, and take it slow. Maybe tell me that he can wear but it has to be under his clothes, or privately. That will give you a chance to become for comfortable and acclimated to the situation, and build from there.

There are articles and resources available if you have concerns with anything within the dynamic, depending on what he's looking for, and there is always a community here as well. ADISC has some content that could assist you as well; if you scroll down to the 'articles' section on the main page there is a link for ABDL Community, and in that section there are threads to help and provide a better understanding if thats what your looking for; for instance there is one on fetishism and infantilism. There are also some you can get to through Google as well, I think there is one called 'Understanding Infantilism' that is pretty good.

So to sum everything up. Find of where your partner falls on the spectrum, find out what your uncomfortable/ concerned with, set limitations/ rules based on that comfort level, use the resources at you disposal, and most importantly take it slow -- take your time.

Last edited:
Thanks this really helps alot.

I think too that as you read a number of the diaper related threads on this site, you will begin to become more comfortable with the fact that some adults enjoy wearing diapers. A lot of the aspects of being a diaper lover and/or an adult baby get discussed, and by reading them, you will have a more clear idea as to what it's all about. It can take some time to overcome the weirdness of it all, but over time, it will begin to feel somewhat normal.

Jhead81 said:

There are many of us adults out there Jen all over the world who are still wearing nappies, wetting our beds, or just wanting to be treated as a baby or small child. Being kept in nappies is normal for so many of us, see it depends where you are that defines normal.

So, your boyfriend to me is normal in the fact he wants to be babied and or just wear a nappy. i have been lucky that all my long term partners were accepting of me being in nappies. I hope your boyfriend finds the same joy with you as I have with my current and past partners ...

Jhead81 said:

Hi Jen! It seems I'm a little late to this thread, but I wanted to let you know, my Mommy is willing to talk to you about this and offer some advice. If that would help. She's been looking over my shoulder for years, but just joined herself. Her name is MommyScarlet and she's a nice Lady and a great Mommy!!

Welcome and I think you are such an amazing woman taking care of your boyfriend as good as you are! OMG, you are a keeper!! He's very lucky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back