Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
1). Many of us with Cerebral Palsy have difficulty with Bladder and Bowel Control.
2). Many of us have to wear and use Adult Diapers and Adult Pullups for their intended purpose.
3). "Functional Mobility" issues affect our ability to toilet ourselves and perform incontinence self-care.

This is very true

Although I can walk using Loftstrand crutches, at home I get to the bathroom "after" I have had a bowel accident.
Of course, I am totally bladder incontinent anyway.
I change my diaper only after my diaper becomes pretty wet, but immediately after filling my diaper with poop.
I always use diaper rash ointment and baby powder to protect my skin from urine & BM induced breakdown.
The baby powder helps with urine odor.
Yes.
I also have a "Male Urinal Bottle" I keep hung on one of my bed's side-safety rails.
I can clean myself up without assistance while sitting on my toilet in my bathroom here at home.
But I am clumsy and slow.
Yes.
My toilet in my bathroom here at home has an adaptor to raise the height of the toilet seat 4", along with side-safety rails on both sides of my toilet to aid me in lowering myself safely onto the toilet seat and to lift myself off the toilet seat using my full arm strength.

Back