Tab Content
  • MarcusP's Avatar
    4 Days Ago
    MarcusP replied to a thread VA provided diapers in Diaper Talk
    I get Abena m4 through the VA from XP Medical. I had to try all the formulary options first, then told them that they were causing me skin irritation...
    4 replies | 525 view(s)
  • MarcusP's Avatar
    1 Week Ago
    2. Incontinence is accidental or intentional urination in children who are at an age where they should be able to have control of their bladders. ...
    29 replies | 1543 view(s)
  • MarcusP's Avatar
    2 Weeks Ago
    Are you daft? The DSM says it very plainly. https://www.theravive.com/therapedia/enuresis-dsm--5-307.6-(f98.0) The DSM-5 criteria for enuresis...
    29 replies | 1543 view(s)
  • MarcusP's Avatar
    2 Weeks Ago
    I don't need to check again, I pasted the relevant section, and it clearly includes intentional wetting. I imagine this is to include people who are...
    29 replies | 1543 view(s)
  • MarcusP's Avatar
    2 Weeks Ago
    Actually, the DSM states very clearly this: Clinical definition of enuresis is urinary incontinence beyond age of 4 years for daytime and beyond 6...
    29 replies | 1543 view(s)
  • MarcusP's Avatar
    2 Weeks Ago
    MarcusP started a thread IBS question in Incontinence
    I am 100% urinary incontInent as my sphincters have been cut open (military injury). However lately my number 2 is also misbehaving. I was recently...
    3 replies | 328 view(s)
  • MarcusP's Avatar
    2 Weeks Ago
    MarcusP started a thread Thank You in Diaper Talk
    As a DL with incontinence, I find this site very supportive and troll free. It is somewhat hard to come to terms with the dichotomy of being a DL and...
    7 replies | 488 view(s)
  • MarcusP's Avatar
    2 Weeks Ago
    I believe the answer is this: In more affluent areas, stores are better employed, and you rarely notice a shortage. Bedwetting does not discriminate...
    7 replies | 761 view(s)
  • MarcusP's Avatar
    2 Weeks Ago
    I am prescribed Abena M4 and wear them 95% of the time. They are suitable for day and night use. The other 5% include various ABU, Bambino, and adult...
    18 replies | 789 view(s)
No More Results
About MarcusP

Basic Information

Age
39
About MarcusP
Sex:
Male
Location:
Earth
AB/DL Identity:
Incontinent
Non-ABDL Interests:
dogs

Statistics


Total Posts
Total Posts
39
Posts Per Day
0.04
Last Post
VA provided diapers 4 Days Ago
General Information
Last Activity
4 Hours Ago
Join Date
03-Aug-2014
Referrals
0
Reputation
0
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.