K-bear trying out highchair
daddyconnor

K-bear trying out highchair

You mean I just sit here and you feed me steaky bites?
Reactions: Moonshot and Peanutbutter16
It was $250-$300, plus shipping which varies on you location. I had special requests for the build, and choose to have it in hardwood (Alderwood). It will comfortably hold 400lbs and a 50 inch waist. I wanted it to be suitable for any playdate... no matter how "big the little" <-see what I did there? Solid gold baby!

Kyle was super amazing. He offered to hollow out a sippy cup holder/indention in the tray, but I wanted it to be flatter for cleaning ease.

If you have a dream he can build it. And let me also state... he is a professional carpenter/furniture maker. This isn't some guy with a makita tool set in his garage. He knows how to build furniture to last and handle weights and dynamic pressure tolerances (bouncing on a chair or changing table-top lbs per sq inch fluctuate greatly). He has a real and full studio and does this for a living.

If you are serious about buying one or have a custom request, I can send you his contact info. Just let me know.

Reactions: littlemoosey
daddyconnor said:
It was $250-$300, plus shipping which varies on you location. I had special requests for the build, and choose to have it in hardwood (Alderwood). It will comfortably hold 400lbs and a 50 inch waist. I wanted it to be suitable for any playdate... no matter how "big the little" <-see what I did there? Solid gold baby!

Kyle was super amazing. He offered to hollow out a sippy cup holder/indention in the tray, but I wanted it to be flatter for cleaning ease.

If you have a dream he can build it. And let me also state... he is a professional carpenter/furniture maker. This isn't some guy with a makita tool set in his garage. He knows how to build furniture to last and handle weights and dynamic pressure tolerances (bouncing on a chair or changing table-top lbs per sq inch fluctuate greatly). He has a real and full studio and does this for a living.

If you are serious about buying one or have a custom request, I can send you his contact info. Just let me know.

That sounds fantastic, my mommy/wife has said it is in my future, however, the logistics are not optimal right now. Still have a 15 year old at home, no private room to use. One day hopefully.

Please send on his info so that I have it for future reference though.

Thank you,

moosey

He can probably make you one that is an easy assemble put up and breakdown that will hide under a bed.

Reactions: littlemoosey

Media information

Category
Shared Media
Added by
daddyconnor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata