• European Union

All of EU, welcome.

Category: Regional
    Last Activity: 3 Hours Ago 10:12

31 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Welcome to all
  • Pink Floyd

A group for fans of Pink Floyd and the tribute acts which keep their music alive.

Category: Music
    Last Activity: 4 Hours Ago 08:18

45 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Dark Side Of The Rainbow
  • ClubScene

House, Dance, Trance, Happy Hardcore, Techno, Electronic, Drum & Bass, whatever your genre... it's all about the best of bass and synths =] Whether you make the music, or just listen to it, join... (or else!)

Last Activity: 6 Hours Ago 06:32

32 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Anybody DJ?
  • Gamers

Whether you game on a computer, a console, a handheld, sheets of paper or a graphing calculator, this is the place for you!

PM me if you have any idea of something to do with the group (competitions or whatever).

Last Activity: 12 Hours Ago 00:36

505 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Uncharted 4
  • the bedwetters club

must be a bedwetter to join.

Last Activity: 13 Hours Ago 00:09

104 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Did you grow up a bedwetter
  • Classical Lovers

All who love classical music.

Last Activity: 15 Hours Ago 22:03

40 member(s)
  • UK-DISC

UK-DISC:

Moderated so as not to allow any dirty foreigners in :P! (No we're not affiliated with UKIP or the BNP >.>')

Please come join us in #ukdisc on ADISC IRC. A guide on how to join ADISC IRC can be found here: https://www.adisc.org/forum/content/137-irc-live-chat-basics-guide.html

If you are an expat and wish to join, please PM me. I can't tell just by your location.

For #ukdisc:

1. I would encourage everyone to come and make some new friends here. It's where we have the most activity. All of us there value getting to know someone over cheap AB fantasies. We're normal people after all. Keep this in mind and you won't step on any toes :).

2. Anyone from outside the UK that joins will be kicked at the OPs discretion. We will make exceptions for you all you lovely foreigners that we've met and love.

Any questions feel free to PM me :)

Luca~

Last Activity: 19 Hours Ago 18:02

This is a private group.
  • United Kingdom

Everyone who lives in the UK is welcome to join this group and meet fellow UK dwellers and make new friends a bit closer to home

Last Activity: 19 Hours Ago 17:59

109 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hello all
  • Christians

Those members of ADISC who are also Christian. They can be of any denomination, as long as they believe in Jesus Christ as their Savior.

Category: Everything Else
    Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 04:43

This is a private group.
  • The swedish lesson group

No Description

Category: Languages
    Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 16:42

This is a private group.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.