• DM/LB

Domie Mommie /Little Boy for mommies and their little cuddles

Category: AB/DL
    Last Activity: 22-Jun-2017 16:01

1 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Tell me about your story.
  • Plastic - backed and fully loaded

This is a group who like a full messy diaper. Full of the real deal or with anything that feels great.

Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago 17:19

1 member(s)
  • Plushie's

This group is for everything plushies related, like which is your favorite, which do you keep with you at all time.

Last Activity: 2 Weeks Ago 17:17

23 member(s)
  • lil/BIG group

This is a group runned by me and hopefully my friend @Mikey TheBaby

Also if it is OK with the mods and admins I could make and link to the facebook group by the same name. [Though I will have to make it first]

This is a AB/DL, Little, Big, Babyfur, Diaperfur group for those who are 18 and over.

But since your on ADISC that should not be a problem, but still 18+ group.

In this group you can chill out and share artwork [As long as you link and ask the artist first]

A place to draw cute art, It dose not matter how good you are. The babyer the better. lol!

Come in enjoy and we have a nice bottle of warm milk with your name on it. :)

Last Activity: 1 Week Ago 05:13

9 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    diaper artwork
  • UK Nappy Friends

AB/DL From the UK

Last Activity: 24-Jan-2018 19:02

23 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    wales friends
  • Naptime Brigade

The NB is a group for all of those who love naptime, sleep, relaxation, and gentle soothing/coddling when being babied or babying themselves. Sweet dreams little ones! <3

Last Activity: 19-Jul-2017 07:28

10 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
  • Pull up diapers group

This is a group especially for lovers of pull up diapers.

Last Activity: 14-Jan-2018 08:32

15 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • pee fetish in diapers

All people, both men and wemen have fetishes that they maybe don´t know they have or they know they have but are afraid to admit it.

If you have an unknown and secret fetish, for example pee fetish, you didn´t knew you had and have combine that fetish with diapers you´re welcome to join this group. The owner of this group have this fetish myself and have had it for many many years. I finally can admit it and don´t see anything weird about this.

Last Activity: 05-Feb-2018 13:42

3 member(s)
  • Lover of all in one diapers

This is another group for lovers of all in one diapers and to discuss the difference to pull up diapers.

Last Activity: 14-Mar-2017 20:04

6 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Potty-shy

For people who can't go potty in public. Whether it's because there's people or anything else that makes you too anxious/scared to go.

Image from Deviantart.

Last Activity: 09-Dec-2017 21:08

12 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:

View All Recently Updated - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.