Groups

View All Random Groups

View All Recently Updated

• Foodies

A place for the food lovers to get together and talk techniques, recipes, equipment, and any food related subjects.

Category: Everything Else
    Last Activity: 4 Hours Ago 09:49

95 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Canning season
  • Abusive Parents

If you grew up with abusive parents of any sort, this group is for you. Messages are hidden from anyone who isn't a member.

Category: Everything Else
    Last Activity: 7 Hours Ago 07:14

This is a private group.
  • Pennsylvania AB/DL

This group is for anyone from pennsylvania or the surrounding area who wishes to keep in touch with PA AB/DLs, conversation is open to all topics but keep it appropriate.

Category: Regional
    Last Activity: 7 Hours Ago 06:54

This is a private group.
  • The 24/7 Group

A group for those who wear, and optionally use, their diapers 24/7 by choice or by necessity. Or for those who want to :)

Category: AB/DL
    Last Activity: 15 Hours Ago 23:15

340 member(s)
  • Gamers

Whether you game on a computer, a console, a handheld, sheets of paper or a graphing calculator, this is the place for you!

PM me if you have any idea of something to do with the group (competitions or whatever).

Last Activity: 15 Hours Ago 22:38

553 member(s)
  • ADISC's German Speakers

Für alle die Leute, die Deutsch sprechen bzw. lernen.

Category: Languages
    Last Activity: 1 Day Ago 22:12

75 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Saarland
  • Diaper Lover's in BC Canada.

Trying to bring together all who loves diapers and lives in BC, with hopes that maybe we can chat and meet in the near future. i find that Canadian DL's are few and far between, so we need to pool together so we don't feel so alone.

Last Activity: 2 Days Ago 02:53

This is a private group.
  • canadian group

this group is for all ab/dl's in canada who want to meet other ab/dl's in canada

Last Activity: 2 Days Ago 02:53

This is a private group.
  • Over 40 ABDLs

For us oldsters

Last Activity: 2 Days Ago 02:28

252 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Hi, Love this community!
  • lil/BIG group

This is a group runned by me and hopefully my friend @Mikey TheBaby
    Also if it is OK with the mods and admins I could make and link to the facebook group by the same name. [Though I will have to make it first]
    This is a AB/DL, Little, Big, Babyfur, Diaperfur group for those who are 18 and over.
    But since your on ADISC that should not be a problem, but still 18+ group.
    In this group you can chill out and share artwork [As long as you link and ask the artist first]

A place to draw cute art, It dose not matter how good you are. The babyer the better. lol!

Come in enjoy and we have a nice bottle of warm milk with your name on it. :)

Last Activity: 2 Days Ago 21:27

15 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    diaper artwork
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.