YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just updated mine! :D
I have some diapers, bottles and a paci in an old box in my closet, used ones are kept in another box until trash day, some more diapers are kept under some papers in a desk drawer, and lastly some are hiding in a baggy in my closet hanging on a hangar in between some coats :D
sneaky sneaky :p

None left ... but got a few things left for home made ones. It's hard with all the moving around I've been doing. Hopefully next month :)

:bunny:Just picked up 5 packages (60) of Tranquility Topliner Booster Contours. These are amazing for doubling diaper capacity.:bunny:

:bunny:

Just found/bought 5 packs (90) Plastic-backed 6 tape Attends Briefs. A good find always makes my day!

:bunny:

I have almost a whole case of Tranquility ATNs, a whole case of Molicare Supers, a whole case of Medline Protection Plus, 3/4 of a case of Kendall Wing's Choice, half a pack of Attends, half a pack of Depends, a handful of Bambinos, and samples of Tranquility slim lines, Unique Wellness briefs, Molicare x-plus, Abena x-plus, & Supers.

I store them in the "guest bedroom" closet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently the stash is empty but I will get attends at MFM!

I have... about a bag and a half of Tranquility ATNs, a half-bag of new three-tape Attends, a handful of European Tena Maxis and two old-school three-blue-tape Attends. I just ordered a case of Bambinos to restock ;)

I also have three pairs of plastic pants (one locking with cute frillies! :D) and a couple bedpads.

I store them in my wardrobe closet.

At the moment, I have half of a opened package of medium Bambinos, 5 unopened packages of medium Bambinos, one package of XL boys Goodnights, and 5 medium Abena X-Plus.

I bought a huge case of molicares a few weeks ago, and I got about 56 diapers out of them :D

Between my matresses!!! Bingo

lets see 17walgreens, 12 tena mens underwear, 8 goodnites boxers, 2 pacies diaper bags 1 bottle and several drop ins and more

I have a little of everything, I like a variety :D

003.jpg

005.jpg

001.jpg

Two dozen Gerber gauze diapers. Approx. 200 pair of Gerber vinyl pants. (Toddler size) Thank you ebay! 10 Molicare disposables which I don't really care for. Cloth rules!

Is it possible to have too many diapers? I didn't count them, but I would estimate 500 or so.

d2of1.jpg

I only have one bag of diapers at a time. Any more, and it would be too hard for me to hide them in my room. Right now I have Abena Supers.

Huggies1998 said:
I only have one bag of diapers at a time. Any more, and it would be too hard for me to hide them in my room. Right now I have Abena Supers.

Same, although I have tena slip maxi's, only 3 left though =/

I have 17 including the one I have now

ive got a decient sized stash hidden i a broken craftsman tool box (had to buy new snap on ones) in my shop yes i own my own CNC machine shop and im only 18

have ten tena slip maxi left hidden under my bed. great diapers but I want to get som abenas next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back