Building an AB Wardrobe

Stumbled across a very interesting clothing shop that seems to cater to the kind of punk/goth/rave looks, but has started their own clothing lines featuring really adorable ABDL/DDLG friendly pastel lines including Care Bears, Hello Kitty, Holly Hobbie, My Little Pony, Powerpuff Girls, etc. There is one called WinX which has some Princess stuff in it. The site is: DollsKill.com
They have a lot of different looks so the two best ways to narrow it down to ABDL/DDLG fashion trends are to go to Shop > Clothing and on the filters scroll down till you get to the Dolls Kill X brands. Alternatively, you can click Brands and when it shows a big list go down to the Dolls Kill X brands. Or you can just search i.e. pastel to get some interesting results. They do appear to have plus sizes in some styles.

Attachments

• 2021-10-17_15-09-40.jpg
    2021-10-17_15-09-40.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: littledreamers333, Ellie, Angelapinks and 1 other person
I def prefer AB shops cuz they feel more appropriate for me and because bodysuits in the normal store don't have a wide enough crotch to cover my diapies; they're waaay too thin and just end up giving me a diaper wedgie and increase the risk of my diaper's contents spilling out the sides. 🥺

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: lilbabyjooce, littledub1955, Angelapinks and 2 others
@BobbiSueEllen : .....Wear a women's snap-crotch bodysuit with only two or three tiny snaps and you'll see what I mean LOL. 🤣

I prefer the onesies from Baby-Pants.Com because they aren't tight and stretchy and because they have a wide crotch space with five large plastic snaps, as opposed to metal snaps which sends a little jolt of cold whenever it touches my inner thigh lol. They perfectly accommodate even the bulkiest of diapies. 😁

The main difference between the two styles is that WalMart doesn't expect women to be wearing their onesies over anything but paper-thin panties.

Not diapers lol. 😜

Last edited:
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
Ellie said:
@BobbiSueEllen : .....Wear a women's snap-crotch bodysuit with only two or three tiny snaps and you'll see what I mean LOL. 🤣
Oh, I already have a few pair of adult baby onesies & rompers from Big Tots. And I love them! Fun, cute patterns, perfect toddlerish fit, good diaper coverage, feels good. Extremely happy with 'em. Those other onesies don't even tempt me when I have the real things here. 🥰

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: littledub1955, Angelapinks and Ellie
Dawwww! 😁 *big hugz*

• Love
Reactions: Angelapinks and BobbiSueEllen
I just saw an ad for dollskill on Facebook! I took a peek at the site but will look more later.

I have the same concerns as Ellie. Women's clothes aren't usually very AB friendly even with all the cute designs lol. I just bought a couple online but even on the tiny models I can tell there won't be enough room for my diaper so bought a couple AB ones too to compare

• Wow
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Reactions: huggiesthick, bugme, Teddy and 1 other person
I found most of my ABDL clothes on Amazon I have also bought from Cuddlz directly. What Amazon did do very well for me was introduce me to the brands themselves so I could browse their own websites. By the way does anyone have any advice for getting rid of abdl clothes that are too small it’s not like you can donate them to the local charity shop!

Reactions: littledub1955 and BobbiSueEllen
Newbaby110521 said:
I found most of my ABDL clothes on Amazon I have also bought from Cuddlz directly. What Amazon did do very well for me was introduce me to the brands themselves so I could browse their own websites. By the way does anyone have any advice for getting rid of abdl clothes that are too small it’s not like you can donate them to the local charity shop!
You could try ABDL Marketplace on Reddit. I wish there were more ways to have internet based person-to-person sales or swaps for ABDL stuff. I also have a bunch of AliExpress stuff that is way too small that I would love to see someone use (probably for cost of shipping).
(I know there are munches, cons, and other in-person things, but I am sure lots of people would never go to those)

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: Peanutty, BobbiSueEllen and littledub1955
Girlowl said:
AliExpress is my go-to. Shipping really isn't that bad of a wait. Sizing is a little funny sometimes, but I typically go up two sizes and it's fine.
I don't think Chinese people come in sizes like us fat Americans :) . I wear 2XL t-shirts, a 2XL-long ABU onesie, but a 4XL ODU onesie barely fits, so I know sizes vary (I am almost 6 and a half feet tall and 350 lbs). I ordered two 4XL sleepers on AliExpress from two different sellers and I don't think someone half my size could fit in them!

Last edited:
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and sissybaby34
In the past I have "donated" AB clothing to a clothing bank. They are commonly found at supermarket sites hear in the uk. The clothing goes off to be recycled. I often wonder what the person who sorts the clothing would think when they came across some of my old items.

Seems like the whole DDLG look is starting to catch on with some big players out there now and we are entering a 'golden age' of cute clothing. There is an increasing number of DDLG clothing sites that have some cute stuff, albeit usually pretty pricey. But even the big 'mainstream' Chinese sites are starting to carry some really adorable clothing lines. For example Shein / Romwe recently launched their 'Candy Countryside' collection full of tons of pinks and pastels.
1650008779490.png1650008934767.png
1650009661182.png
Or even Hello Kitty
1650009299436.png

Reactions: Peanutty
Wow this is exactly my style will definitely check them out

This is great for girls but finding clothes for AB boys is a bit harder. I mean I have found plenty of snap crotch onesies but that seems to be predominantly it. Which seems a bit strange given statistically speaking more men are ABDL’s than women.

Newbaby110521 said:
Which seems a bit strange given statistically speaking more men are ABDL’s than women.
True but interestingly enough, those males are buying up sissy clothing like crazy. I do think there should be a bit more emphasis on AB boys' clothing than there currently is because t-shirts, overalls/shortalls only go so far. That was my impression of AB clothing before I went AB girl; there does need to be a bit of a better variety availability for AB boys. 🥳

I agree onthe AB clothing for boys. I am a baby boy and proud of it. Would live to see diapers and ab clothing for ab boys. That is one reason I love Tykables so much!

• Love
all this is good but specifically thanks for the forever 21 idea! i took the link and decided to scroll around on there and i already found some cute kidlike stuff like care bear socks and adorable tops! i already look for this kind of stuff at thrift stores and more often then not ill actually find stuff in my size but this was a helpful thread overall, thanks!

lamando said:
I have been on eBay several times I have ordered several onsies but the best I've ordered have several rombers. I have a paw patrol romper I'm very proud of. I have also ordered onsies from baby pants. One of the best onsies I've ordered so far has been from abuniverse.
If they weren't so expensive I'd prefer to buy from Baby Pants because I really like the name and how they sew the tag on the back the way they do. I think that makes their clothes ( especially their diapers) look so cute. It's enough to make you want to show them off to everyone.

Back