zbrannigan

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Carer
I've been wearing diapers for year but never got around to trying pads, and I'm so sad I waited this long! I picked up the size 5 overnights and boy are they wonderfully large, surprisingly comfy, and fun to wear! Applying the pads to my panties like real girls do, seeing them when I sit down to the toilet, and the imprint on the outside of my panties makes me feel so incredibly feminine. You have to concentrate to feel them when walking and sitting so they don't preoccupy the mind, but the little cushioning feels sublime rubbing against my parts and thighs. Plus, the smaller form factor means I can still wear some form of padding throughout the day discretely, with practically no worry of having my padded bum discovered. Although I'm not blessed with having a time of the month, they did come in handy on a long road trip and let me slowly dribble in order to relieve the pressure on my bladder. I imagine they'd never be able to take a flood, but for those who still have bladder control they can be quite useful.

So if you've been on the fence about trying them out, I can't recommend them highly enough!

Reactions: Carl1867, DLYUL, 49beachdipe and 2 others
I’m old enough to remember that pads had to be worn with a cloth belt.

Reactions: Peesalot, secretsquirrel, Carl1867 and 2 others
Seasonedcitizen said:
I still use the belts, feel much more fem more to play around with its incredible! Then again, I just love all my clothing being vintage.

Reactions: Carl1867 and 49beachdipe
Seasonedcitizen said:
I remember trying my mom's old school Kotex or Modess pads.

oleman72 said:
I remember trying my mom's old school Kotex or Modess pads.
I'm not quite as old school as some of you seasoned sissies! I've never heard of or seen belted pads, or the Modess brand. What were they like, has the Kotex design changed over the years?

When I started to wear my mother's clothes back in the 60's, the belted pads were what mom wore.

I tried these several times but my penis got in the way too much for it to be comfortable so I just put the pad in my underwear.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
If I remember correctly, belted pads were the only pads available when I was growing up. Disposable tampons weren't introduced to the U.S. market until sometime in the 1970s. While in high school (I graduated in 1963) I know my gf used belted pads.

Anyway, there are times I use Poise panty liners. Just not very often.

Peesalot said:
If I remember correctly, belted pads were the only pads available when I was growing up. Disposable tampons weren't introduced to the U.S. market until sometime in the 1970s. While in high school (I graduated in 1963) I know my gf used belted pads.

Anyway, there are times I use Poise panty liners. Just not very often.
I remember in the late 50's my mom and sister used Tampax tampons with cardboard applicator.
I tried them and didn't like them then.

oleman72 said:
I remember in the late 50's my mom and sister used Tampax tampons with cardboard applicator.
I tried them and didn't like them then.
Oh yea, that reminds me I also picked up some tampons too! Haven't tried them yet, but now that I think about it I've got some spare time now :think:Hopefully I end up liking them!

While shopping I had the brilliant (or incredibly foolhardy) idea of making the tampons even more girlish by simulating some redness. I picked up some red wine to soak them in for some alcohol enemas. Of course, I'll definitely will start with small amounts of wine since alcohol enemas can be very dangerous due to the incredibly fast absorption rate in your bowels (plus I'm a very easy n cheap date!). But I'll update with results later :)

Reactions: Carl1867
Seasonedcitizen said:
I prefer wearing my napkin with a belt too

Reactions: oleman72
zbrannigan said:
I've been wearing diapers for year but never got around to trying pads, and I'm so sad I waited this long! I picked up the size 5 overnights and boy are they wonderfully large, surprisingly comfy, and fun to wear! Applying the pads to my panties like real girls do, seeing them when I sit down to the toilet, and the imprint on the outside of my panties makes me feel so incredibly feminine. You have to concentrate to feel them when walking and sitting so they don't preoccupy the mind, but the little cushioning feels sublime rubbing against my parts and thighs. Plus, the smaller form factor means I can still wear some form of padding throughout the day discretely, with practically no worry of having my padded bum discovered. Although I'm not blessed with having a time of the month, they did come in handy on a long road trip and let me slowly dribble in order to relieve the pressure on my bladder. I imagine they'd never be able to take a flood, but for those who still have bladder control they can be quite useful.

So if you've been on the fence about trying them out, I can't recommend them highly enough!
I like to wear a pad in my panties for that after pee drop. Plus it adds a level of femininity. 👗

zbrannigan said:
I picked up some red wine to soak them in for some alcohol enemas. Of course, I'll definitely will start with small amounts of wine since alcohol enemas can be very dangerous due to the incredibly fast absorption rate in your bowels (plus I'm a very easy n cheap date!).
I see you are cautious, but I’ll double up on that caution. This is a dangerous practice, especially to someone with low alcohol tolerance. Please exercise extreme care. ❤️

Carl1867 said:
I like to wear a pad in my panties for that after pee drips. Plus it adds a level of femininity. 👗

Hmmmm, I wonder how modern pads would work as boosters for diapers.

Love the cozy comfort of a good pad!

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen and Carl1867
BrattyPrincessSophie said:
Hmmmm, I wonder how modern pads would work as boosters for diapers.
Honestly not terrible if you get the thick overnights, but they still lack in absorption compared to the dedicated boosters. They can certainly take a lil dribbling throughout the day, though!

I remember when I was first trying on moms panties and bras she had belted Kotex pads too. I did use them as well I liked the bulk and soft cushy feel. I did then discover a box of tampons and will say I liked them too now I am a tampon user tampax pearl ultra is what I like.

• Love
Reactions: oleman72, Seasonedcitizen and Carl1867
Carl1867 said:
I like to wear a pad in my panties for that after pee drop. Plus it adds a level of femininity. 👗
I have started using Poise long length # 2 (light) absorbency pads for the same reasons. It does add to the feminine experience. (y)

• Love
Reactions: New2DLWorld, Seasonedcitizen and Carl1867
Sanitary napkins, pads, tampons, pull-ups, adult diapers, sissies, pooping your diaper… you are a pack of perverts!

Sorry…. We are a pack of perverts 🙂

(non perverted forum members excepted)

diddly said:
Sanitary napkins, pads, tampons, pull-ups, adult diapers, sissies, pooping your diaper… you are a pack of perverts!

Sorry…. We are a pack of perverts 🙂

(non perverted forum members excepted)
Ain't that the truth! Still, life is tough enough as it is. Why not live it to the fullest and be weird and do crazy things 🥳!

Reactions: diddles
Back